Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Confectionery Designs

Confectionery Designs presents a selection of handcrafted wedding cakes with a promise to deliver a product with impeccable quality and breathtaking beauty. Chef Soliday will design your wedding cake to reflect your personality and style, thus creating a lifetime memory. A stunning showpiece to captivate your family and friends.

95 Reviews for Confectionery Designs

Confectionery Designs 5
Confectionery Designs 6
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Lyons · Married on 08/09/2019

Marie and Mark are amazing!!!

Confectionery Designs is the absolute best! Marie and Mark created us a stunning wedding cake with buttercream icing and exquisite designs that resembled my dress. We chose the chocolate peanut butter and red velvet flavors and they were amazing! Several of our wedding guests told us that it was the best cake they ever had. We also decided to go with cookies as part of our welcome bags, which Confectionery Designs made for us. They were out of this world! Not only were the desserts incredible, but Marie and Mark made the entire experience enjoyable. One of our favorite memories of wedding planning was going to our cake tasting with Marie. Everything was wonderful! My husband and I will definitely be visiting the shop and trying more desserts created by Confectionery Designs :)

Sent on 08/20/2019

Mo H · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely stunning and delicious wedding cake!

I cannot say enough about how AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL our wedding cake was! They really went above and beyond to make our cake a true work of art! Seven tier piece of art! People are still telling me how amazing my cake was. Not only did it look stunning, the taste was out of this world! I am so so happy I found them, their team was such a pleasure to work with! I can't wait for our one year anniversary to get to have another taste!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Pearson · Married on 04/26/2019

So delicious I wanted to save everything for myself!!

For our wedding we decided to do a cutting cake, cupcakes and other mini desserts and Confectionery Designs blew it all out of the water!! Not only are their baked goods absolutely delicious but they are an absolute pleasure to work with! Marie is responsive, kind and goes above and beyond for her clients and Mark is a complete baking master-mind perfectly bringing our vision to life! Another great thing about Confectionery Designs is that their Gluten-Free options are also delicious (anyone who is gluten-free knows this is not always the case)! So delicious that you wouldn't even know that it is gluten-free - I am gluten-free and my husband is not and he thought all the gluten-free options were such as delicious as the others (and trust me, he's picky with his baked goods)! If you are looking for a bakery that will go above and beyond, be someone you enjoy working with and bake desserts that your friends/family will rave about - don't think twice and just hire Confectionery Designs! And if you hire them don't stop at just cake - all of their creations are delicious! My absolute all time favorite is their salted caramel French Macarons ... I could eat them every single day! Also, if you live in the area go to their shop and try some of their delicious donuts - you won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Confectionery Designs's reply:

I have tears reading this.. THANK YOU so much for your kind words. I can't wait to see all your photos.. miss you and your mum at the shop !!

Real Weddings

• Leila Ryan Events
    Leila Ryan Events Wedding Planners

Confectionery Designs is absolutely lovely to work with! Our couples have enjoyed all of their options for cakes and sweet treats! The design and elegance of their creations are like no other. Whether you are looking for a full wedding cake or a fun and interactive dessert table they have it all! Love is sweet and so is working with Confectionery Designs!

• Flowerthyme
    Flowerthyme Wedding Florists

Simply the best!

• Artistic Wedding Films
    Artistic Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Marie and Mark are not only amazingly talented at their craft, but also extremely "sweet" people. Having professionals that care about their art and also about people is extremely important in this industry. You can get a cake anywhere, but you can't get an experience with amazing people like working with Confectionery Designs. Ohh and their cakes are FANTASTIC, I know, I love cake!

• Newport, RI, 02840 See on map