Cocco's Couture

Woodland, CA View map

Since 1997, Cocco's Couture has been serving the Woodland area offering beautiful bridal dresses and evening dresses with excellent customer service. At Coccos Couture you will find a huge selection of gowns for your special day. Our on-site seamstress will make the necessary alterations to make sure your gown meets your satisfaction.

The staff at Cocco's Couture look forward to meeting you!

• fall_bride
    Sierra Married on 09/15/2013
    The ladies here were so helpful. They listen to exactly what I wanted and helped me find that perfect fit. Not only did I get my wedding dress, veil, accessories, I also got my bridesmaids dresses and mom's dress from this store.
  • Frankie
    Frankie Married on 06/22/2013
    I had the most wonderful, personal wedding dress (attire) shopping experience at Cocco's Couture in Woodland. I walked in without an appointment only looking for a dress for me (no bridesmaids, tux rentals, etc) and was treated like a princess.

After discussing with the owner they type of style of dress and wedding I was envisioning, she found the most beautiful of dresses (off the rack!) for me. It fit me perfectly with only minor alterations in length. I had shopped at other, large and small retail stores and did not receive the attention and quality of service like I did at Cocco's. I was over the moon with my dress.
  • Sadie
    Sadie Married on 09/20/2014
    Cocco's Couture was only the second store that I went to when looking for my wedding dress, but I quickly found exactly what I was looking for! I found a beautiful white strapless lace dress, that had a mermaid style fitting. I think it was technically considered a prom dress, instead of wedding gown, but nonetheless it did the job greatly. They ordered it for me right away, and were quick with alterations after I had scheduled to get them done (also, alterations turned out great). It isn't the biggest selection of bridal gowns, however it is still definitely possible for you to find the dress of you're dreams :)

432 Main St Woodland, 95695

Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri: 11:00-7:00 Sat: 11:00-6:00 Sun: 12:00-4:00
Location of (Cocco's Couture)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding