Clover Forest Plantation

Clover Forest Plantation 4
Clover Forest Plantation 5

Amanda Paugh · Married on 09/22/2018

Eric and Amanda Daly Wedding

Clover Forest Plantation is an absolutely stunning Venue! We randomly found their website online and am so glad they did. We both agree that the grounds and the mansion house are breathtaking. Hope, the wedding coordinator, is one of the sweetest people we've ever met and was a joy to work with. She responded to every need, question and concern that we had immediately, and did an excellent job troubleshooting any situation that presented itself. We had a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Clover Forest . We had guests from all across the country and we were told numerous times that it was the most beautiful setting they had ever seen. We totally agree!

Clover Forest Plantation 6
    Clover Forest Plantation 14
    Clover Forest Plantation 15
    Sent on 10/22/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue was wonderful! Our wedding was on 10/7/17. Hope, the wedding coordinator, was great to work with. She was great at responding to emails, she was honest about pricing, and if a special request was made she would go out of her way to get it approved or help make something work.
    My family and friends live in Richmond, so it is a bit of a drive to get there but it was so worth it! Guests kept coming up to me and commenting about how beautiful the scenery was. It is a great layout for weddings and just such a unique place.
    I hired a “month and day of” wedding planners (highly recommend), and I had a great DJ so the day went by very smoothly. My planners and bridal party kept commenting to me about how helpful Hope was with everything. Close to the wedding I found out that I really needed to come an hour earlier for hair and make-up. Hope worked with me and was able to get the place ready for us that morning when we needed it. The bridal suite is so unique and has the cutest details. My hair and make-up vendors loved the space/station they were given to work in.
    What I loved about Clover Forest, was that even though they had their policies and rules (just like any other venue) they really went out of their way to make our day special and stress free. Sebastian, the venue owner, and Hope really showed how they are passionate, not only for the historical property, but also making the perfect day for the couples a reality.
    We had our ‘first look’ by the willow tree down by the water (very short walk to get there) and it was perfect. We had a cloudy day, but WOW the photos opportunities are everywhere at this venue!
    We paid to have some of our guests and bridal party stay at the house, which really helped with clean-up for everyone that night. That morning Clover Forest provided them with breakfast and everyone told me it was delicious!

Clover Forest Plantation 16
    Clover Forest Plantation 17
    Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 08/23/2014

We stumbled across Clover Forest Plantation by accident and it couldn't have been a more perfect venue for our magical, dream wedding. We spent the whole weekend at the plantation. Everything from the meals (two dinners, two breakfasts and a lunch) were beyond words delicious, the flowers and grounds were well maintained and the staff could not have been more accommodating.

I would also like to recognize Melissa, the lady who oversee all the weddings. None of this could have been possible without you and your help! Thank you for answering all my emails and questions and for helping to make our wedding truly perfect. I wouldn't change one detail!

Sent on 08/28/2014