1740 Pushaw Station Rd, Sunderland, MD 20689 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Body Love Studio

Hello gorgeous! My name is Michelle, I am a 37 year old wife and mother of 2 boys. I have had a passion for photography since I was 12 years old when I got my first Olympus 35mm camera. At a very young age I appreciated the lens perspective and had the ability to photograph others in a way that I would want to be photographed.

I started shooting boudoir as a way to raise money for Relay for Life. I loved taking these pictures, I loved the fact that when the women left the shoot, they KNEW they looked AMAZING! There is nothing more gratifying than handing someone a photo of them-self that makes them feel good. I am proud to say that I am working on my 3rd Relay for Life boudoir event and each year we raise more money than the last.

My favorite thing about boudoir photography is watching the women who walk into my studio transform. I photograph women of all shapes and sizes, most are not models and have never bared skin in front of a professional photographer. These women are mothers, wives or newly engaged. They are flawed and insecure, most of the time forgetting how beautiful they are! Once they see themselves through my lens, they find the session was more for them then the person originally intended! And best of all, they had FUN! Allow me to remind you how beautiful you are. Come in, get pampered, have some wine, listen to your favorite music and I'll capture your awesomeness!! XOXO -Michelle

Follow Body Love Studio on

Photos 41 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Body Love Studio

Sarah Balla · Married on 03/20/2019

Don’t look any further for another vendor!

Please do yourself a favor and RUN to Body Love Studio. I remember looking at boudoir photos online (while eating pizza) and thinking I could never do that. I’ve beaten myself down about my body my whole life, and I truly believed that if I flapped my flabby arms fast enough, I might fly. One day my 5 year old daughter told me she thought she was fat, and that was a breaking point for me. I want my children to love themselves and I realized that I needed to be an example of that. When I saw a friends boudoir shoot done with Body Love Studio, I knew I had to give it a shot, AND I AM SO GLAD I DID. Michelle, Ashley and Davey made me feel like a queen as I was sweating from nerves. Davey is the most incredible makeup artist and I never thought I would look so beautiful in my life. Michelle and Ashley make you feel like the most stunning person in the world, and they walk you through how to be sexy when you don’t think you could ever be. They make you comfortable in your own skin, and create photographs made for a Queen! I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE. Trust me, make the investment in YOURSELF. Don’t worry about your imperfections because they are still beautiful because they are apart of you. I could never thank the staff at Body Love Studio for helping my love myself, and giving me something to look at on those days that I struggle to.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alana · Married on 06/19/2016

I cannot praise Michelle enough for her amazing work. She made me feel so comfortable and confident. Not to mention I had so much fun! The pictures came out amazing and I cannot wait to gift them to my fiance on our wedding date.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Tina · Married on 10/18/2014

She made me feel very comfortable and the session became a great memory to share with friends and my husband. The package the pictures came inside of was so non-descript that my then fiancé had no idea of the surprise I was planning for his wedding day morning!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Body Love Studio FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Blushing Blooms Floral Design
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design Wedding Florists

I not only enjoy working with Michelle professionally, but personally. She did boudoir pictures for me when I got married and made me feel so comfortable and truly put me at ease. Her studio is comfortable and inviting, and offers so many beautiful back drops. Michelle is a true professional, but feel like your best friend all at the same time. I can't wait for my next session!

• 1740 Pushaw Station Rd Sunderland, District of Columbia, 20689 See on map