Denver, CO 80226 Map · Phone number

About Celebrations Catered Events

Denver's most Flexable and Affordable Caterers. We have great food at great prices and the presentation is unforgettable! Celebrations Catered Events has served local companies and private parties. We use only the freshest ingredients in all of our dishes. Our helpful and courteous staff will provide you with with the personalized attention your catered event deserves.

DSC1106
DSC1106

19 Reviews for Celebrations Catered Events

Celebrations catered my daughter's wedding in February of 2015. The food was perfect! Received numerous "who was the carter, the food was fantastic!". First time at a wedding where the food was delicious. The staff very professional and helpful. The buffet tables were very nice. The reception was wonderful thanks to the wonderful catering by Celebrations
    Thank you for helping make my daughter's wedding a beautiful night to remember!

Meagan · Married on 10/04/2014

Marian was amazing! She is in my top 3 of "Best Decisions" I made for the wedding! The food was amazing but not only that, she was a joy to work with! She was very easy going with all my random thoughts and ideas for the menu but also very patient while I decided what I felt would fit the theme. Her and her staff helped with more than expected on the day of and she even made my husband and I a little plate full of all the passed appetizers that we had missed out on! Most brides do not get a chance to eat at their wedding, but I did- and it was delicious! I highly recommend Celebrations Catering!

Cait · Married on 06/05/2011

We were so happy we chose Celebrations to cater our wedding! From our first meeting with Cindy and Phil about a year before our wedding to the actual day they were extremly helpful. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about because they took care of everything! They even set the tables beautifully. The food was great and the price was unbeatable. Thank you so much Cindy and Phil!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Celebrations Catered Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 20.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mexican, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Chair Rental
    Chair Rental Wedding Rentals

Celebrations is amazing food and fantastic service! We could not recommend Marian and her staff enough!

• Denver, CO 80226 See on map