Deshebrado Catering and Events

Westminster, CO View map

Deshebrado Catering and Events is a wedding catering service based out of Westminister, Colorado. Deshebrado offers a unique and eclectic dining experience that you and your wedding guests are sure to love. Founded by a team of chefs who believed in the evolution of food, Deshebrado Catering’s original dishes offer a diverse explosion of flavor from beginning to end. Using wood fires and incredible culinary expertise, this company is the place where the fire is tamed for food but set free for passion.

Cuisine

Deshebrado Catering and Events offers an incredibly varied palette for couples to choose from. From classics like Smoked Beef Gyro Pita Bites to unique creations like their Artichoke Green Chile Chicken, the Deshebrado Catering menu is mouthwatering from start to finish. Their menus can be customized to meet your unique tastes and can be made to cater to the dietary needs of your guests.

****FOOD TRUCK WEDDINGS****

Deshebrado is excited to announce our newest offering; Rubbed N' Tugged Barbecue! Our food trailer is now available to rent for your big day. Click on the link below to view our pricing and menus. Renting a food truck through us is way more than just the food! We also include:

Full Service Staffing Up to 8 Hours

Complete Venue Set Up

Water Service for Guests

Waitstaff and Break-Down of Venue

Rentals, if needed

Alternative Meals and Dietary Needs Included

Contact Us Today for a Complimentary Tasting!

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$48.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$38.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$45.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15.00

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Kellyann
    Kellyann W. Married on 07/19/2020

Best Caterers ever!

From setting up the menu and first tasting to wedding day, working with Alyssa was awesome. Everything was over email sans tasting. I got pictures of linens, glasses, etc. Any question or change I had was gladly taken care of. Not to mention the menu was delicious!

Kellyann,

We wish you and JJ all the happiness in the world. Thank you for writing a review, we appreciate it so much! You both are so sweet together and my staff and I loved the custom masks and selfie moon/sugar skull background you did. What an awesome touch!

Much Love,
    Deshebrado Team
  • Alana
    Alana B. Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing food and amazing staff

Our guests loved the food, our best man, second after sitting down announced his love for the mac and cheese and I turned around and was surprised to see his plate was empty.

I am such a picky eater and I couldn't help but love the BBQ, it melted in my mouth it was amazing.

But aside from the food, you have been amazing to work with these past months. They've responded quickly and were super understanding, it felt like nothing was too much to ask of them.

So thank you for the amazing food it topped off our night.

Oh also the lady they sent. WE LOVED HER. I didn't catch her name but she was talking to the coordinator's and the photographer and the guests and everyone has had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Alana,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear you and your guests loved the food and service. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! From all of us at Deshebrado, thank you for letting us be a part of one of the most memorable part of your lives!

Jared and Alyssa
  • John
    John H. Married on 12/31/2019

Deshebra-down the house!

The power couple that worked our event were magical. The all fire smoked everything really speaks to my soul as a post-groom, current husband. When they told me I could have chicken and waffles, AND pulled pork bennies, FOR DINNER?! … I knew it was meant to be. I do have some complaints, however:
    1. I didn’t eat enough because I was so damn busy (happens to be my only complaint from my wedding and is also my own fault)
    2. They don’t make me food every day
    3. I can only get married once so I have to come up with a new reason to hire them (except now they’re opening a restaurant I’m super excited to try)
    That being said the deliciousness of their food heavily outweighs all those. 15/10 would recommend.

Hi John,
    Let me premise this reply with a hearty “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” You and Lindsey were a joy to work with and we wish you guys an eternity of love and laughs. We hope to see you guys at our restaurant in Estes Park soon!

Your favorite caterers,

Deals

Deshebrado Catering and Events 1
Exclusive

7268 W. 96th Ave. Westminster, CO, 80021
Location of (Deshebrado Catering and Events)

Deshebrado Catering and Events frequently asked questions

At Deshebrado Catering and Events, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Deshebrado Catering and Events, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

At Deshebrado Catering and Events, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Deshebrado Catering and Events includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What event services does Deshebrado Catering and Events offer for weddings?

Deshebrado Catering and Events offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Deshebrado Catering and Events provide for weddings?

Deshebrado Catering and Events offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Deshebrado Catering and Events?

At Deshebrado Catering and Events, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood
  • Southwestern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Deshebrado Catering and Events?

At Deshebrado Catering and Events, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Deshebrado Catering and Events provide for wedding events?

Deshebrado Catering and Events provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)

What type of food and beverage items does Deshebrado Catering and Events provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Deshebrado Catering and Events offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Deshebrado Catering and Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Deshebrado Catering and Events is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Deshebrado Catering and Events offer?

Deshebrado Catering and Events currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding