Deshebrado Catering and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Kellyann
    Kellyann W. Married on 07/19/2020

Best Caterers ever!

From setting up the menu and first tasting to wedding day, working with Alyssa was awesome. Everything was over email sans tasting. I got pictures of linens, glasses, etc. Any question or change I had was gladly taken care of. Not to mention the menu was delicious!

Kellyann,

We wish you and JJ all the happiness in the world. Thank you for writing a review, we appreciate it so much! You both are so sweet together and my staff and I loved the custom masks and selfie moon/sugar skull background you did. What an awesome touch!

Much Love,
    Deshebrado Team
  • Alana
    Alana B. Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing food and amazing staff

Our guests loved the food, our best man, second after sitting down announced his love for the mac and cheese and I turned around and was surprised to see his plate was empty.

I am such a picky eater and I couldn't help but love the BBQ, it melted in my mouth it was amazing.

But aside from the food, you have been amazing to work with these past months. They've responded quickly and were super understanding, it felt like nothing was too much to ask of them.

So thank you for the amazing food it topped off our night.

Oh also the lady they sent. WE LOVED HER. I didn't catch her name but she was talking to the coordinator's and the photographer and the guests and everyone has had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Alana,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear you and your guests loved the food and service. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! From all of us at Deshebrado, thank you for letting us be a part of one of the most memorable part of your lives!

• John
    John H. Married on 12/31/2019

Deshebra-down the house!

The power couple that worked our event were magical. The all fire smoked everything really speaks to my soul as a post-groom, current husband. When they told me I could have chicken and waffles, AND pulled pork bennies, FOR DINNER?! … I knew it was meant to be. I do have some complaints, however:
    1. I didn’t eat enough because I was so damn busy (happens to be my only complaint from my wedding and is also my own fault)
    2. They don’t make me food every day
    3. I can only get married once so I have to come up with a new reason to hire them (except now they’re opening a restaurant I’m super excited to try)
    That being said the deliciousness of their food heavily outweighs all those. 15/10 would recommend.

Hi John,
    Let me premise this reply with a hearty “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” You and Lindsey were a joy to work with and we wish you guys an eternity of love and laughs. We hope to see you guys at our restaurant in Estes Park soon!

Your favorite caterers,
    Jared and Alyssa Ramos
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic food on short notice!

Our original caterer tragically passed away three weeks before our wedding. Jared and his team met with us almost immediately after we found out, and put together a similar menu just for us. The food was fantastic - there were almost no leftovers - and the kettle corn was a nice touch. Anna and I cannot recommend them enough, and we'll definitely be popping by their food truck in Estes!
  • Erin
    Erin J. Married on 08/23/2019

Best Wedding Caterer in Denver

We cannot thank Deshebrado enough for their amazing food! Everyone kept raving about the food! Not only are they incredibly helpful and lovely to work with their food tasted amazing. They truly won't disappoint!
    Sara Married on 08/21/2019

Professional, tasty and affordable!

We highly recommend Deshebrado! Alyssa and Jared are fantastic to work with - friendly, diligent, flexible and great cooks.
    We initially met over a drink and did a tasting - the food at our wedding surpassed this and we couldn't have been happier. Perfect for a boho buffet sorta wedding. Our guests were full and happy, the staff Deshebrado brought was fun, friendly and willing to throw in a few customized beverage servings. Alyssa hooked us up with wine & champagne glasses too from a partner, making that part super easy for us.
    Deshebrado inspired trust and professionalism all through the process and event itself, we didn't have to worry at all. Great food, service and people at an affordable price.
    Thanks again for being part of our day!
    Marlena G. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Brunch Themed Wedding

Jared and Alyssa were amazing! From the first meeting/tasting to the wedding day. We had wanted a brunch themed wedding, but no one seemed be able to make eggs benedict for a large wedding. We gave up on that search and got several quotes from other vendors for regular meals. They were so expensive for the basic meal! I had given up hope. Then I found them! We were able to create our brunch themed wedding! It was an amazing meal (eggs benedict and steak) and the staff was kind and attentive. Alyssa was always responsive throughout the process. If you’re looking for catering for your coming up wedding you will not be disappointed! We would highly recommend them.
    Thank you!!!

Marlena and Kael,

Thank you for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure doing the brunch theme for you both and we're so happy we were able to make that dream a reality for you. Jared and I wish you all the happiness in your marriage.

Much love,
    Jared and Alyssa Ramos
    Chris C. Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding!

Jared, Alyssa and their Deshebrado team just catered our wedding. We beyond impressed with their expertise and overall professionalism. The food was nothing short of amazing! If you’re looking for catering for your coming up wedding/event look no further you will not be disappointed! We even had a lot of our guest asking for business cards so they can find them in the future!! We would highly recommend them and we will use them again for future events!
    Brittany K. Married on 06/02/2019

Best. Experience. Ever.

Great people, local business, amazing customer service and attention to detail. Vast menu that is all delicious. Will recommend to anyone who says they need a caterer for any event.
    Scott H. Married on 05/18/2019

Great food and ownership/management

I can’t thank Jared and Alyssa enough. They mad an amazing meal and they staffed two full bars for our guests. Alyssa was always responsive and flexible.

We called a couple other vendors and they all wanted extensive questionnaires filled out before ever getting a ball park price for a menu. Alyssa met with us directly and was happy to get down to business with us right off the bat. We also really liked that it’s family owned.

Thank you!!!

Deshebrado Catering and Events's reply:

Jared and I wish you and Michal a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

• ALYSA
    Alysa J. Married on 05/04/2019

Easiest Decision to Make

We had a small wedding with 33 guests 5/4/19. The food was delivered on time and everything was excellent. Although I don't believe we received the 20% promotion through weddingwire, everything was a great value and affordable. I would recommend this caterer to ANYONE, small wedding or large.
    Brooke G. Married on 02/23/2019

Great for any event

The food was AMAZING. The customer service was top notch. The owners really know what they are doing and made things hands off and easy to work with. I will use them again for my next event.

Deshebrado Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of Sean's dirty thirty! We would love to work with you again in the future. Jared and Alyssa Ramos
    Blaise F. Married on 12/28/2018

One of the best caterers in town

They catered my wedding and have gotten great comments from my guests for the quality of the food. The staff are very friendly and very attentive. I've gone to a lot of weddings of friends and family and would say they are so far one of the best I've had.

Deshebrado Catering and Events's reply:

Thanks Blaise! Watching your guests enjoy the food was almost as memorable as you running away from Eric during the cake cutting! All the best,
    Rachel Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Food Caterer

Our experience with Deshebrado catering was amazing and super easy. They handled everything extremely well and we never had a problem getting in touch with them or confirming food allergies and needs. The food was delicious and all of our guests were very pleased with the meal.

Deshebrado Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Rachel. We wish you and David a lifetime of happiness and love!

John Married on 08/08/2018

Great service and quality food.

Everything went so well that I did not have to be bothered by any issues or problems concerning any elements of their services or quality and quantity of food provided. Recommend!
    Chantalla S. Married on 08/03/2018

Wedding reception

They were fantastic to work with and the food was phenomenal!! We got so many compliments from our guests on our menu and the service we received! Deshebrado was easy to work with from beginning to end, working with us on a menu that fit our flavor profile likes and budget! Plus they were prompt, reliable, and most of all caring! They understood this was our special day and made it just that! I recommend them to all our family and friends for any life event, big or small! Thank you again!!
    Lisa Married on 01/31/2018

Fantastic service and fantastic food!!

Deshabrado catered my office party and they were such a pleasure to work with. Food was delicious and the service and presentation above par. I will use them again!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Married on 07/30/2016

Married Jan 6 2020

This team is amazing! They catered our wedding and our Welcome Dinner the night before the wedding. Every one raved about the food and they were so helpful and responsive during the entire process! I would highly recommend them!
    Halie Married on 10/13/2018

Deshebrado Catering- would recommend!

Food was delicious! Alyssa and Jared were very professional, flexible with dietary needs/requests and extremely responsive with emails and phone calls through the process. I would highly recommend this company!

Deshebrado Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Halie! We are honored to have been part of your special day, and we wish you and Aaron a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Morgan M. Married on 10/27/2018

10/27/2018

Food was amazing. I still have people talking about our food at our wedding! Very professional and made sure everything was perfect.

Deshebrado Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you Morgan! Your wedding was memorable for us as well. I don't think we've ever had so many people come up to us and ask for our strip loin recipe than your wedding! Thank you and Nick again, from the bottom of our hearts!