Brides by Demetrios

Tampa, FL View map
3.5
    Angela Married on 02/10/2018
    Rose was my daughter's consultant. She was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful. My daughter was able to select the dress of her dreams within 2hours with Rose's expertise. It was a miracle. This was the first time we've ever shopped so I didn't think it would be possible, especially with my girl..... and for her wedding dress!!!! Rose is a miracle maker for sure and made the experience a true cherished memory.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/02/2016
    My bridesmaids bought their dresses here. The staff was so informative about the best way to order the dresses and have them shipped to my girls that live all over the country! Shipment and dress quality was timely and flawless. When one of my bridesmaids (who was very pregnant) lost her baby, the staff was so empathetic, and alterations dropped everything to make sure she looked flawless in her dress on The Day.
    Kelly Married on 10/10/2015
    Demetrios was the last bridal shop I went to, as I had been under the impression that they would be too expensive for my budget. After having a horrific experience though at one of the discount wedding shops, my groom recommended I give them a try several friends had amazing experiences there. It was perfect from the moment I walked through the door. They were able to accommodate my maid of honor and I, even though we did not have an appointment. The women helping us listened to everything I had tried up to this point, and what I had in mind, and the first dress she brought out was the dress I ended up getting. It was gorgeous and well within my budget. It only got better from there. The sales process was pain free and they stayed in constant communication with me throughout the process, letting me know when there were sales (I ended up getting my veil and hairpiece there as well), when my dress arrived and when I needed to schedule my fittings. My seamstress was able to make all the alterations once and when I picked up my dress, they showed me how to store and transport it. All in all, an awesome experience and I would highly recommend.

Tampa
Location of (Brides by Demetrios)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding