34246 US HIGHWAY 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Map · Phone number

About Nikki's Glitz And Glam Bridal Boutique

NIKKI'S IS YOUR BRDIAL, PROM, HOMECOMING, PAGEANT, FORMALWEAR & TUXEDO
HEADQUARTERS AS WELL AS A SPECIALTY TRENDY BOUTIQUE!

Nikki's Glitz and Glam has all the "Glitz" to make you "Glamorous", For your Big day!

Follow Nikki's Glitz And Glam Bridal Boutique on

Nikki's Glitz And Glam Bridal Boutique 1
  • Cortney

Cortney · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience

Nikki's was my first and only stop when dress shopping. I fell in love with my dress and ordered it the same day. The staff was SO helpful and just made me feel beautiful. My dress was initially supposed to come in in November and Nikki's staying in touch with me - calling me to let me know it had been delayed but not to worry. I just picked up my dress a week ago and it is just as perfect as I remember it! The girls did a great job measuring me because it fits almost perfectly - even though I was worried about the size when we ordered it I trusted them. We have since gone back to Nikki's for both the bridesmaid dresses and the tuxedos. When I walk in the store they greet me by name and immediately know who I am - which is a wonderful feeling. So far extremely pleased with my experience at Nikki's.

Mya · Getting married on 04/07/2019

I had booked my appointment with Nicki herself at a bridal expo that I had went to. When I went there the bridal consultant Cheryl at first had told me that they may not have anything in my budget which was $500 and I was really upset but my family encouraged me to stay and try on dresses anyways. Cheryl said that she would do everything she could to help me find the dress that would fit my body type perfectly. I am plus size and was worried about looking like a cupcake or a busted can of bisquits. She was absolutly amazing! I actually ended up finding my dream dress and my dad ended up surprising me and buying it for me. She was not pushy and she was so encouraging and to be honest if it wasn't for her I probably would have gone to a different place. Cheryl is amazing at her job!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Nikki's Glitz And Glam Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much we are so happy we were able to help you find your dream dress!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Nikkis Glitz and Glam Boutique was my first and last destination for my wedding dress. I’m a plus size bride (standard dress size 12-14) and was really nervous about my body in a wedding gown. The associates there helped steer me into a dress that looked stunning on me. In that dress I had no insecurities. Staff was always so friendly and professional. The seamstress is amazing! Just an FYI be sure to be on time to your appointment for alterations as every single minute is important to them. They also have a huge selection of prom, HOCO, and mother of the bride dresses. They even have suits for rent. WAY better than visiting a Davids Bridal (which I did and received horrible customer service).

Nikki's Glitz And Glam Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Wentworth Golf Club
    Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Beautiful dresses for all of your wedding party, especially the BRIDE

• 34246 US HIGHWAY 19 N Palm Harbor, 34684 See on map