1801 S. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Elegant

Bridal Elegant made it’s official debut into the Las Vegas Wedding Market in September of 2010 when a fun-loving bride ventured into a small temporary space and found her dress in a little collection of unique designs.

Since the first dress sale, Bridal Elegant has expanded into the main storefront at 1801 S. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 110. The bridal collection has not only increased in number but has developed beautifully in quality and design. If Bridal Elegant consultants could summarize what they hear most from brides, it’s that “these dresses are unlike anything I’ve seen before.” Bridal Elegant prides itself with having a unique collection of designers to give brides the chance to feel that they’re looking at dresses they haven’t seen anywhere else.

Also featured in the Bridal Elegant store are collections for Bridesmaids, High School Prom and Quinceanera.

If you’d like to visit the store and view our new collections for your wedding, please call Bridal Elegant at (702) 989-9700.

Follow Bridal Elegant on

1350670142363AMSTERDAMB
AMADAB

12 Reviews for Bridal Elegant

• User2619102 · 2+ years ago

The staff at Bridal Elegant was extremely helpful throughout the process of finding the right dress, ordering the dress and having the dress altered. They helped me get a dress ordered that was not in stock. The staff was so excited to see my dress come in and be altered to perfection. They are so helpful and delightful to work with! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Joanne · Married on 04/06/2013

Bridal Elegant was a great help and made my purchase very pleasant.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Bridal Elegant's reply:

Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and your experience at Bridal Elegant!

Michelle · Married on 04/01/2013

I had the most amazing experience with Bridal Elegant. After Shopping may places and being disappointed, I was being to think I would never find my wedding dress. There was a dress I had fell in love with online. Unfortunately, no stores in Las Vegas carried it. Bridal Elegant was able to ship it in for me to try. Rachel was absolutely a great help. She even came in on her day off to work around my schedule. I tried on the dress that was shipped in and it was not my dress. Rachel had pulled others for me to try and I feel in love with a Beautiful Maggie Sottero!!! I would definitelyrecommend this place to anyone. The service is great, the dressing rooms are nice sized, the location is very nice. I don't have anything negetive to say about the place.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Bridal Elegant's reply:

Michelle,

Please contact Bridal Elegant as soon as possible, your dress has arrived and the contact info we have for you is not connecting us.

Thank you for being so descriptive and thorough in your review of your experience at Bridal Elegant! We appreciate it so much! We also look forward to working with you more with your upcoming wedding!

Award

Bridal Elegant FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 1801 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 110 Las Vegas, 89146 See on map