2600 West Sahara Suite 103, Henderson, NV 89012 Map · Phone number

About Tuxedo Express/Creative Bridal Wear

Just minutes from the strip, Tuxedo Express is dedicated to providing grooms & brides with fabulous service and an incredible selection of designer tuxedos, designer gowns, and bridal accessories for Las Vegas weddings and special events. We invite you to experience our amazing collection.

Tuxedo Junction offers:

file000116003394

11 Reviews for Tuxedo Express/Creative Bridal Wear

Chelsea Wooters · Married on 11/08/2018

Best decision ever

Please do yourself the favor by selecting this as your all stop shop for all your bridal needs. Save yourself the hassle of the generic David’s bridal experience and skip the hassle and GO to Creative Bridal Wear!

Not only did they make it a once in a lifetime experience and cater to me but the staff was overwhelmingly patient and kind. The owners visions, knowledge and facility amazed me.

They have an abundance of selection not only for brides and grooms but also for the bridal party. My jaw dropped when I first walked in because of the ambiance. And then yet again when I couldn’t choose between an assortment of dresses!

You can’t get this quality or experience anywhere else in town!

I can’t thank them enough for everything they have done. Five stars isn’t enough.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Erika · Married on 11/18/2017

Planned my daughters destination wedding from Texas, working with reviews and phone calls. Got to Vegas Wednesday evening, dropped off daughters wedding gown and mothers dress for steaming Thursday morning and had them delivered to Mandalay Bay Friday afternoon for the wedding Saturday morning. It all went very quickly and smoothly. The dresses looked fantastic and the cost was not that bad. All the reviews I read were spot on, great people and a great service.
    Thank you SO much!!!!!

Bruce A.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Robyn · Married on 04/28/2016

Creative was amazing!!! Kelly Bain responded to my first email within minutes and an hour later, I had my groom's tux reserved at a great price. The tux and accessories were brought and fitted in our hotel suite by Zach. We were so impressed!! He was personable and sweet, and was super with fitting my husband's clothing. They forgot cufflinks, so Zach drove all the way back to the store and delivered two sets of cufflinks. We paid Zach by credit card in the room. After the wedding, we took the tux to the Venetian Guest Services desk and they picked it up from there. Everything was excellent!! Kelly Bain and Zach were the BEST!!! I highly recommend them for all your needs.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Tuxedo Express/Creative Bridal Wear FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 2600 West Sahara Suite 103 Henderson, 89012 See on map