3131 S Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Celebrations Bridal

We are a full service bridal salon that offers a complete
selection of unique and affordable gowns for any occasion.
We offer a large selection of Bridal, Bridesmaid,
Prom, Special Occasion, Mothers, Flowergirls, and Quinceanera gowns.
Come see us to look and feel fantastic for your special day!

Follow Celebrations Bridal on

Celebrations Bridal 7
  • Angela

Angela Parkins · Married on 09/07/2019

Celebrations bridal

Thank u for finding the perfect dress for my perfect day!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

Great shop, talented seamstress

Celebrations was the last appointment I had on the first day of shopping for my wedding dress. I not only found a dress that was a perfect combination of the other dresses I had loved at other stores, but it was more affordable as well. Every single step with Celebrations was perfect. The staff were always friendly and welcoming, I felt very comfortable whenever I was in there, even having the girls help me get in and out of my dress at appointments. The seamstress was also incredibly friendly, listened to what I wanted, and gave my great suggestions. My alterations (I had two sets done) were completed WAY quicker than I had anticipated. I chose my dress very early (June 2018 for my May 2019 wedding) and the girls told me when I should have my appointments to make sure the dress was properly fitted. And after my first alteration in Feb 2019, we thought about making some more changes but they recommended to wait until a few weeks before the wedding in case my body changed any more, so that I didn't have an unnecessary round of alterations done. I had a couple of changes done a few weeks before the wedding and honestly I was shocked when I tried it on. It was so perfect. At no point did I ever feel pressured into spending money or making any kind of decision, they were very supportive (which was great as my family lives on the east coast and could not usually be with me) Great business, they care about their customers and aren't just out to make a buck. I HIGHLY recommend you check them out if you are looking!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Celebrations Bridal 8
    Celebrations Bridal 9
    Celebrations Bridal 10
    Celebrations Bridal 11

Jassamine · Married on 04/15/2018

I ordered my dress extremely early and shortly after it was order I had to change my wedding date because my fiancee was deployed. They held my dress for over a year free of charge. The sales team was very helpful and honest with me when I was choosing my dress. Rady altered my dress, we did 2 fittings and she altered it once and it was perfect on my wedding day. Wonderful staff of caring and attentive people.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Celebrations Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings