94 Reviews for Celebrations Bridal

Flower Girls (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
94 Celebrations Bridal Reviews

I ordered my dress extremely early and shortly after it was order I had to change my wedding date because my fiancee was deployed. They held my dress for over a year free of charge. The sales team was very helpful and honest with me when I was choosing my dress. Rady altered my dress, we did 2 fittings and she altered it once and it was perfect on my wedding day. Wonderful staff of caring and attentive people.

Profile Picture Jassamine, 4/15/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Bride

Got my dress from here and everyone was amazing!! Debbie helped me from day one and sent me off with my dress. Very professional and fun and works with you and what you want

Profile Picture Shelbie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Everyone at Celebrations Bridal were so very helpful when I went in to find my wedding dress; and I was never rushed through an appointment. They have a wide range of dresses with a wide range of prices (they were the lowest price for the dress that I chose). The seamstresses were very helpful and knowledgeable, and helped me decide on the right alterations and bustle. I would recommend that any woman looking for a wedding dress, or any special occasion dress, give Celebrations a try.

Photo for Celebrations Bridal Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture User1463980, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bride

I feel so lucky I chose Celebrations at my bridal boutique. I felt so beautiful!
They were extremely reliable... I chose my bridesmaid dresses from Alfred Angelo and oh did I pay for it. Literally. The company filed bankruptcy and I never received the dresses. I wish I would have gone to celebrations first. At least I was smart enough to have chosen them for my wedding dress, which I Love!! I told my husband he might come home one day to me just walking around the house in it lol. Like I could ever get that thing on by myself!
Anyways this is a must! Ask fir Debbie. She was the sweetest! Pulled my dress on the second try! I looked fir weeks else where then came back to get that second dress I tried on!
Dress- $1100
Vail- $185
Belt not shown $100
Alterations- $200

Profile Picture Michele, 9/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I went to EVERY bridal shop in Las Vegas and additional shops in other California and Texas. After trying on over 90 dresses, I finally found THE ONE at Celebrations Bridal. I went to Celebrations twice before choosing my dress. They have a HUGE selection in a variety of styles and price points. All of the associates were kind, patient, and very helpful. They are not pushy at all. I was able to look around independently on my own but someone was always able to assist me when I was ready. My dress was supposed to come in late February, but was extremely early, arriving in late November! I ended up buying my accessories (belt, veil) through Celebrations. My alterations were done by the wonderful staff at Celebrations. The dress was very affordable, as was the alterations. They had to take in my dress an extra time (needed to lose weight for the wedding!) and they were attentive to fixing everything I pointed out to them. I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Celebrations and would recommend them without reservation.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my Allure wedding dress at Celebrations Bridal. The staff is so helpful and kind! I tried on I don't know how many dresses and the girls did not mind one bit, always smiling, willing to help and give me opinions no matter how many times I came in the shop looking. Their alterations are super affordable and my dress fit like a GLOVE afterwards - perfect! I got my dream gown here and it made me feel so special on my wedding day. Thank you celebrations!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Celebrations Bridal did what probably no other bridal shop would do... they let me EXCHANGE a wedding dress for the one I really wanted!
I visited Celebrations in March 2016 with my mom, sister, and future in-laws. I made the mistake of not telling the attendant what our wedding dress budget was, so I tried on a BEAUTIFUL gown that was twice as much as the budget allowed for. Unfortunately, since it was too expensive, I had to put it away. I ended up settling for an Allure gown that I wasn't as in love with.
Flash forward four months, I still can't get my dream gown out of my head. The gown I had purchased came into the shop, I tried it on, and I was underwhelmed and unhappy. Luckily, since Allure was the designer of the gown I purchased and my dream gown, Celebrations let me exchange my dress! They charged me a $200 re-stocking fee and applied my original gown purchase to my dream gown. I was one happy bride!!! Thank you Celebrations!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Celebrations Bridal! I shopped around at a few other bridal boutiques but just never found the "perfect" dress. Every other bridal store only carried sample sizes and I never felt comfortable in my own skin - a girl can only be squeezed into a too small dress so many times. I just didn't feel comfortable spending a big chunk of money based on "it'll look better once its your right size, trust me." Celebrations has a wonderful selection of high-end dresses that are affordable in many sizes. Yes, the styles may be a year or so behind, but they're still beautiful and elegant. Additionally, their in-house alterations department is seriously the best (affordable too!). I'm so happy I got my dress at Celebrations. We ended up customizing my MoriLee dress so much it looked nothing like it did before which makes me feel like I got a custom dress on a budget. The one draw back is sometimes the store is SUPER busy so the person who is helping you is helping multiple people. It doesn't necessarily have that feel of one-on-one all the time. Additionally, you won't get flutes of champagne or an entirely private show room like you may get with the more expensive boutiques.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Love, love, love celebrations bridal! I shopped around for a dress at several locations in Vegas and had the best experience at Celebrations. Debbie was so warm, friendly, honest and attentive that when I found my dress (at a bridal store in Ohio), I called Debbie to see if they could order it for me as they carried the same designer, but not the dress. It came in super fast and I ended up going back for 3 fittings to make it perfect. Their in-house tailors were amazing and it fit me like a glove! 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry

I am SO glad one of my friends told me about this bridal boutique. I had my eye on a Maggie Sottero dress that i saw about 4 years ago and this was the only place in town that I could find that carried it. Their pricing is fair, their staff is friendly, and I didn't feel pressured when it came to adding and buying accessories. Amazing place to buy a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Beckei, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
4.2

Celebrations had a wonderful selection of gowns and their prices were great but I didnt feel like they were excited to have me there. I found my dress but ended up buying from another store that made me feel special, like you should always feel when purchasing such a huge part of your dream wedding!

Profile Picture User5346469, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my gown at Celebrations. :] They had a lot of different styles to choose from. The staff was very friendly and I like that they didn't require an appointment but let me know on the phone the best times to go that aren't too busy.

Profile Picture User6264179, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Every time I stepped foot into this boutique, I was given excellent service. The staff at Celebrations Bridal was knowledgeable and helpful without feeling pushy. Their quality is well worth the cost, which is considerably cheaper than commercial businesses. I wanted to support this local business, and was given something special. I will cherish the dress and veil I found here.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils
0.3

If want to take your own dresses off the rack, show them pictures of what you are looking for only to be told they have 'nothing' like that, have the sales girl walk out of the room while you are talking to her, have them roll their eyes and sigh when you ask things likes 'what colors does this dress come in' or 'what Designer is this dress' then this is the store for you. If you actually want a pleasant and professional experience, go elsewhere.

Profile Picture Diana, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

By far the best dress selection in Las Vegas. They have the most beautiful dresses....After screwing up twice- buying 2 wedding dresses before I found the dress of my dreams - I WOULD KNOW. Staff is friendly and they do alterations fast. I would recommend any bride to be to shop here. Thank you!

Profile Picture Monique , 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Flower Girls, Veils

Id advise all brides to go to celebrations!!! I went to a different bridal store and found my dress but they told me my alterations would be close to $1000! I went to celebrations and found the exact dress for the exact price and they told me my alterations would be $105! that's right....$900 cheaper! I couldn't believe it! Not only are they extremely reasonable but they are super friendly and helpful! Im so happy that I got my wedding dress there and Im hoping the get my bridesmaids dresses there also :)

Profile Picture Bridgid, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend Celebrations to a bride looking for a unique dress... I picked a 2 piece french lace fitted gown and LOVED it. Guests raved about it! However, if you are tall (I'm 6'), be sure both pieces of your gown are ordered extra long/tall. The sample size was misleading to both myself and the associate helping me. Luckily, we were able to order a size up in the french lace, however not with enough time to order the french lace piece extra long (speciality order), but the size up gave just enough material difference that the dress fit perfect. Celebrations corrected the mistake, reordered the dress at no additional cost to me. The staff is very sweet and they had everything I needed for the big day!

Profile Picture User4755243, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

Celebrations had a large variety of dresses! They carry amazing designers, and their set up really lets you see all that they have to offer. the consultants let you browse and point out which dresses you want to try on, and they add dresses they think you will like. I did not end up buying my dress here, but I easily could have. My only complaint was how busy they were. Do not go on a Saturday if you can avoid it. It was sooo busy! It was not intimate at all. I would go during the week if you could!

Profile Picture Jasmine , 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I went to Celebrations. While you can get your dress at many different stores and if you're looking for designer most can order them in, Celebrations makes the process easier, more transparent and more enjoyable. I went to two other dress shops before this one and was shocked by the pushy-ness of the sales person, the patronizing way I was spoken to and the back and forth with pricing. At Celebrations you are NOT pressured to buy, which is such a relief. However, if you do buy they are very clear about the pricing and make it easy to understand. My favorite part was the tailoring, it was an absolute steal! I paid a little over $200 for hemming, bustle, lifting the shoulders and taking in the dress. That is an insane deal. And it was done beautifully. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/13/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I got my Ceremony dress and Reception dress from this store and have it altered here as well. They were both from Allure Bridals. I love them! the quality of the dress and the way they altered my dress is absolutely fantastic. Their alteration service is definitely the most reasonable compare to other bridal alteration services. I expected to have multiple fittings to make things perfect and I gave myself enough time to do this. I've been to multiple bridal shops and this was the best customer service I have received. They didn't limit me with the amount of dresses I wanted to try on and they had a lot of beautiful selection. I understand that they cater to prom dresses as well so I highly suggest on being mindful when its prom season that this place can get busy. Michelle my sales associate was amazing! I felt like she was there supporting me as I search for the right dress. She never made me feel like I have to pick one or I won't get service. She helped me digest things and really think about the right dress for me. In the end, I had two gorgeous dresses that definitely says me.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I did a lot of research on wedding dresses before I committed to trying any on. I figured out what my price point was and what type of dress I was looking for. Celebrations is the only bridal salon in Las Vegas that carried the "Allure" line. I had been in love with a gown since I saw it in the magazine. I tried on a few but this was MY dress. The price was just as I had expected. The entire staff is extremely helpful, from the girls that help you try on the dresses to the seamstress. I bought my dress, jacket, veil, and headpiece from them. The store is so clean and very well put together.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

Celebrations is the ONLY store in LV I would recommend! The staff is attentive and fantastic. The designers they carry are beautiful, high quality without having ridiculous prices. I would say the majority of dresses I tried on were in the 1,200-1,800 range. I chose an Allure Couture gown and I'm obsessed. The BEST thing about Celebrations is the alterations dept. I've been dress shopping with many friends at other stores and they all rip you off on the alterations (my sister in law who got her dress at David's actually had to pay more in alterations than her dress cost!!!!). If you buy your dress at Celebrations your alterations are cheap. I needed a hem and the train bustled and it only cost me $100! My bridesmaids hems were only $30. They can also do your alterations in 1 day if they have to. They have a huge selection of bridesmaids and evening dresses as well.

Profile Picture User5466558, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lovely store with a lot of dress selections if you don't plan on splurging, but treating yourself for your big day. I would say prices are a little higher (if not similar) than Davids/Alfred but the quality is 10x better! They carried certain designers I was looking for (i.e.- Maggie Sotero, Mori Lee, etc). All the ladies working there are extremely helpful and patient. I highly recommend if you're in Vegas.

Profile Picture Erin , 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
1.4

The service was fine until I went to pick up my dress after the alterations. They were not right, and they even ripped a hole in the mesh on the back of my dress, but the owner was not willing to come to a reasonable solution to make things right. What's more, he was extremely rude and condescending, and implied that I was lying about everything. I got two "second opinions" from tailors who looked at the dress. One wouldn't touch it and the other wanted to charge $1500 to fix it. So I ended up just being stuck with something I wasn't 100% thrilled with.

Profile Picture Terry, 10/16/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

Absolutely love my dress and they were so nice and patient to me. Which is a huge plus because you are stressed enough but they make this process so painless. They're alterations were fast, they make accommodations on the fly if you need it. All around they were great and the staff is very helpful. Great prices on the dresses as well!

Profile Picture User5497262, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews