Celebrations Bridal Reviews

95 | Las Vegas, NV

95 Reviews for Celebrations Bridal

95 Celebrations Bridal Reviews

Jassamine · Married on 04/15/2018

I ordered my dress extremely early and shortly after it was order I had to change my wedding date because my fiancee was deployed. They held my dress for over a year free of charge. The sales team was very helpful and honest with me when I was choosing my dress. Rady altered my dress, we did 2 fittings and she altered it once and it was perfect on my wedding day. Wonderful staff of caring and attentive people.

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Got my dress from here and everyone was amazing!! Debbie helped me from day one and sent me off with my dress. Very professional and fun and works with you and what you want

• Lubid1027

Shantei · Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone at Celebrations Bridal were so very helpful when I went in to find my wedding dress; and I was never rushed through an appointment. They have a wide range of dresses with a wide range of prices (they were the lowest price for the dress that I chose). The seamstresses were very helpful and knowledgeable, and helped me decide on the right alterations and bustle. I would recommend that any woman looking for a wedding dress, or any special occasion dress, give Celebrations a try.

Celebrations Bridal 1

Michele · Married on 09/19/2017

I feel so lucky I chose Celebrations at my bridal boutique. I felt so beautiful!
    They were extremely reliable... I chose my bridesmaid dresses from Alfred Angelo and oh did I pay for it. Literally. The company filed bankruptcy and I never received the dresses. I wish I would have gone to celebrations first. At least I was smart enough to have chosen them for my wedding dress, which I Love!! I told my husband he might come home one day to me just walking around the house in it lol. Like I could ever get that thing on by myself!
    Anyways this is a must! Ask fir Debbie. She was the sweetest! Pulled my dress on the second try! I looked fir weeks else where then came back to get that second dress I tried on!
    Dress- $1100

Celebrations Bridal 4
    Celebrations Bridal 5
    Celebrations Bridal 6

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

I went to EVERY bridal shop in Las Vegas and additional shops in other California and Texas. After trying on over 90 dresses, I finally found THE ONE at Celebrations Bridal. I went to Celebrations twice before choosing my dress. They have a HUGE selection in a variety of styles and price points. All of the associates were kind, patient, and very helpful. They are not pushy at all. I was able to look around independently on my own but someone was always able to assist me when I was ready. My dress was supposed to come in late February, but was extremely early, arriving in late November! I ended up buying my accessories (belt, veil) through Celebrations. My alterations were done by the wonderful staff at Celebrations. The dress was very affordable, as was the alterations. They had to take in my dress an extra time (needed to lose weight for the wedding!) and they were attentive to fixing everything I pointed out to them. I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Celebrations and would recommend them without reservation.

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

I got my Allure wedding dress at Celebrations Bridal. The staff is so helpful and kind! I tried on I don't know how many dresses and the girls did not mind one bit, always smiling, willing to help and give me opinions no matter how many times I came in the shop looking. Their alterations are super affordable and my dress fit like a GLOVE afterwards - perfect! I got my dream gown here and it made me feel so special on my wedding day. Thank you celebrations!!!

Diane · Married on 04/08/2017

Celebrations Bridal did what probably no other bridal shop would do... they let me EXCHANGE a wedding dress for the one I really wanted!
    I visited Celebrations in March 2016 with my mom, sister, and future in-laws. I made the mistake of not telling the attendant what our wedding dress budget was, so I tried on a BEAUTIFUL gown that was twice as much as the budget allowed for. Unfortunately, since it was too expensive, I had to put it away. I ended up settling for an Allure gown that I wasn't as in love with.
    Flash forward four months, I still can't get my dream gown out of my head. The gown I had purchased came into the shop, I tried it on, and I was underwhelmed and unhappy. Luckily, since Allure was the designer of the gown I purchased and my dream gown, Celebrations let me exchange my dress! They charged me a $200 re-stocking fee and applied my original gown purchase to my dream gown. I was one happy bride!!! Thank you Celebrations!

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2016

Love, love, love celebrations bridal! I shopped around for a dress at several locations in Vegas and had the best experience at Celebrations. Debbie was so warm, friendly, honest and attentive that when I found my dress (at a bridal store in Ohio), I called Debbie to see if they could order it for me as they carried the same designer, but not the dress. It came in super fast and I ended up going back for 3 fittings to make it perfect. Their in-house tailors were amazing and it fit me like a glove! 5 stars all around!

• Beckei

Beckei · Married on 10/22/2016

I am SO glad one of my friends told me about this bridal boutique. I had my eye on a Maggie Sottero dress that i saw about 4 years ago and this was the only place in town that I could find that carried it. Their pricing is fair, their staff is friendly, and I didn't feel pressured when it came to adding and buying accessories. Amazing place to buy a wedding dress!

Sam · Married on 09/25/2016

Every time I stepped foot into this boutique, I was given excellent service. The staff at Celebrations Bridal was knowledgeable and helpful without feeling pushy. Their quality is well worth the cost, which is considerably cheaper than commercial businesses. I wanted to support this local business, and was given something special. I will cherish the dress and veil I found here.

Monique · Married on 07/30/2016

By far the best dress selection in Las Vegas. They have the most beautiful dresses....After screwing up twice- buying 2 wedding dresses before I found the dress of my dreams - I WOULD KNOW. Staff is friendly and they do alterations fast. I would recommend any bride to be to shop here. Thank you!

Bridgid · Married on 04/16/2016

Id advise all brides to go to celebrations!!! I went to a different bridal store and found my dress but they told me my alterations would be close to $1000! I went to celebrations and found the exact dress for the exact price and they told me my alterations would be $105! that's right....$900 cheaper! I couldn't believe it! Not only are they extremely reasonable but they are super friendly and helpful! Im so happy that I got my wedding dress there and Im hoping the get my bridesmaids dresses there also :)

Jenna · Married on 01/23/2016

I got my Ceremony dress and Reception dress from this store and have it altered here as well. They were both from Allure Bridals. I love them! the quality of the dress and the way they altered my dress is absolutely fantastic. Their alteration service is definitely the most reasonable compare to other bridal alteration services. I expected to have multiple fittings to make things perfect and I gave myself enough time to do this. I've been to multiple bridal shops and this was the best customer service I have received. They didn't limit me with the amount of dresses I wanted to try on and they had a lot of beautiful selection. I understand that they cater to prom dresses as well so I highly suggest on being mindful when its prom season that this place can get busy. Michelle my sales associate was amazing! I felt like she was there supporting me as I search for the right dress. She never made me feel like I have to pick one or I won't get service. She helped me digest things and really think about the right dress for me. In the end, I had two gorgeous dresses that definitely says me.

Angela · Married on 11/14/2015

I did a lot of research on wedding dresses before I committed to trying any on. I figured out what my price point was and what type of dress I was looking for. Celebrations is the only bridal salon in Las Vegas that carried the "Allure" line. I had been in love with a gown since I saw it in the magazine. I tried on a few but this was MY dress. The price was just as I had expected. The entire staff is extremely helpful, from the girls that help you try on the dresses to the seamstress. I bought my dress, jacket, veil, and headpiece from them. The store is so clean and very well put together.

Celebrations is the ONLY store in LV I would recommend! The staff is attentive and fantastic. The designers they carry are beautiful, high quality without having ridiculous prices. I would say the majority of dresses I tried on were in the 1,200-1,800 range. I chose an Allure Couture gown and I'm obsessed. The BEST thing about Celebrations is the alterations dept. I've been dress shopping with many friends at other stores and they all rip you off on the alterations (my sister in law who got her dress at David's actually had to pay more in alterations than her dress cost!!!!). If you buy your dress at Celebrations your alterations are cheap. I needed a hem and the train bustled and it only cost me $100! My bridesmaids hems were only $30. They can also do your alterations in 1 day if they have to. They have a huge selection of bridesmaids and evening dresses as well.

Absolutely love my dress and they were so nice and patient to me. Which is a huge plus because you are stressed enough but they make this process so painless. They're alterations were fast, they make accommodations on the fly if you need it. All around they were great and the staff is very helpful. Great prices on the dresses as well!

maricris · Married on 09/13/2015

I'm glad i went to this bridal shop before saying yes to the dress on one of the other bridal store because not only did i got the same dress for a lower price they also took care of all my wedding gown needs. I bought my more lee gown from this shop and its everything i have imagined for my wedding gown. They help you out with alterations and they are very accommodating on your fitting appointments.

Kayla · Married on 09/05/2015

Loved working with Celebrations. They were so helpful while I searched for my dress - they offered suggestions based on styles that I liked while never being too pushy. It was so easy to order my dress and they handled all the alterations for me. It took 4 total appointments between trying on and final fitting to get it looking great. I had them replace the corset back with a zipper and while doing the hem I had them remove the train so I didn't have to worry about bustling. I also had trouble finding a belt I liked so they suggested going to a local fabric store where I found a bedazzled ribbon I liked, bought a yard of it, and brought it pack to Celebrations where they attached it to the dress. Also, they ship anywhere for just $40 which was great since I got married on the east coast. Great experience and highly recommend for those dress shopping in Vegas!

• Mrs. White

Katie · Married on 06/05/2015

I stumbled upon Celebrations after a not so successful trip to another local bridal shop. I came into the store about 20 minutes before closing and they gave me all the time and patience in the world! Luckily for me I found my dream dress!! They have been nothing but accommodating when it came to holding my dress for a lengthy period of time, customizing it to my desires, and allowing me to show up on a whim to take measurements for my veil. Along with their courtesy, their prices are fantastic!! I can't say enough great things about Celebrations Bridal in Las Vegas!!

very professional and helpful, was very patient with me trying on many different dresses, accommodated my whole bridal party.

My time spent at celebrations bridal was time well spent. As soon as I walked in the door I was greated and given an explanation of the layout of the store. I picked a few dresses and tried them on. My attendant notice the style I was gravitating towards and pulled a few more dresses that I may have overlooked. I'm glad she did, because ultimately it was one of her picks I fell in love with and ordered that day. I can't wait to get married so I can wear the dress of my dreams. Thank you celebrations. You single handedly reduced my bridal stress by half.

I got my wedding dress here. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They had a great selection !

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2014

I had an excellent experience at Celebrations Bridal! The staff was friendly, the dress selection was huge and they encouraged my girlfriends and I to enjoy champagne while we shopped. The price of the dress was comparable to other boutiques, and I was extremely happy with the quality and turnaround.

Kyly was awesome and found my perfect dream dress!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you! So glad I could assist you on such a special day. If there is ever anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I had a great experience at celebrations and before I went there I had visited David's bridal, Alfred Angelo's and Bowties Bridal all in Las Vegas. I decided to go with celebrations over the other stores for a few reasons, one: I was not limited to how many dresses I could try on, they were very accommodating and helpful for every dress I inquired about. 2: Kylie whom helped me was very responsive and was able to answer and research every question I had even when I wanted to try the same dress on twice. 3: Celebrations prices were very reasonable after comparing a few other places.
    I was very happy with my overall experience and plan to get any future dresses I may need there.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are very appreciative for your business, and can't wait for your dress to come in! Congratulations once again!