Brian Cullen Classical Spanish Flamenco guitarist & classical singer

Brian Cullen Classical Spanish Flamenco guitarist & classical singer

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Brian Cullen Classical Spanish Flamenco guitarist & classical singer

Brian is the best you could ever ask for- had beautiful ideas for our wedding- played exactly what we wanted- played beautifully-was totally professional- sense of humor- delightful!!

Profile Picture Deede, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brian did an excellent job playing classical guitar at our wedding ceremony and for our cocktail hour. The music gave our wedding the elegant and charming feel that we were looking for. He was able to play the pieces we requested even though some of them we inquired about at the last moment and were outside of his normal repertoire (Indian classical). He was easy to get in contact with, was on time, and very professional. I highly recommend Brian for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brian played for my sisters ceremony at Wolfes Neck Farm in Freeport Maine. The music was perfect and Brian was very accommodating. I contacted him very close to the date of the wedding and didn't give him much direction other than that my sister loves the Beatles and he did an awesome job. He even had an amplifier that did not require electricity which was perfect for our location. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/4/12, 1 Review