PO Box 266, Waterboro, ME 04087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Classical Music for All Occasions

We are comprised of professional musicians who concertize & perform throughout ME, NH, MA, VT, RI and CT and provide string quartets, flute trios, violin & cello duos and solo instruments for other events/concerts as well.

With over 20 years of experience we provide the highest quality classical music including other styles as well as excellent service to our clients. For example our musicians have performed at the Harvard Club & Medical School, Mt. Washington Hotel, a wedding in Kennebunk, ME attended by President and staff.

Classical Music for All Occasions has been the premiere ensemble of choice for thousands of clients through the years and can provide you with a host of very strong reviews. Here is a sample of one from our website:

• Rick R. (Kennebunk, ME)

"Now a month after the wedding I may be the only person to feel the way I feel. People are still talking about how terrific the music was, but you need to know how enormously thankful I am, and indebted to you and Bridget for the music that made Meghan and Jon's wedding as special as it was for everyone. I am also thankful for Alexander's recommendation (it's amazing how helpful the Internet can be) 'Seamlessly low key & elegant... your performance was beyond beautiful.'

Your guidance as we worked to put together a program of music that was not typical... that would be beautiful and appropriate... that would set the stage the way we were hoping for... it could not have been better As you might expect, I did a lot of listening in the months before the wedding, and Susan would always remind me that I was listening to full orchestras... Nigel Kennedy, Julia Fischer, Sophie Mutter and others. She would caution me not to expect too much... 'they are only a quartet.' Good advice, though a misplaced concern.

Your performance was as good as it gets. I can't comment first hand on the Prelude Music as I was with the Bride 30 minutes late to the church (what's new), but folks barely noticed that Meghan was late, they were otherwise occupied... 'it was like we were at a concert.' Beautiful and flawless are just a few words I would use to describe your music. Si Beagh Si Mohr was so very sweet and just what Susan wanted for the Mothers Walk. Bach's Concerto for Violin and Oboe was stunning and perfect for the procession of the Children, Maid & Matron of Honor and Brides Maids. Vivaldi's Winter was so elegant and right for the Brides procession. Paganini's Cantible, what can I say? It was incredibly beautiful, sensuous and emotional... and, that is not just me talking, everyone loved it.

It was as you said, music that everyone can really appreciate, and not typical for a wedding. Jeff and Bridget, thanks again for an awesome performance!"

24bf75935b137aa5 Solo in Hall
24bf75935b137aa5 Solo in Hall

• Videos 2

Classical Music for All Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Piano, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• PO Box 266 Waterboro, 04087 See on map