About Brian Callaghan

For your wedding ceremony, Brian Callaghan is available to perform contemporary, classical and jazz music on the acoustic guitar, with or without vocals. Brian also performs for receptions, including cocktail hours and dinners. You can choose the music you'd like from his diverse repertoire.

Sound Clips, Testimonials and Musical Repertoire can be found at www.CallaghanMusic.com.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Microphones (3)
Reception (2)
Instrumental-Duo (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

Brian is fantastic. He’s extremely talented and we are so happy to have had his music for our ceremony and reception. Brian is also quick to respond and verified that all information we submitted was correct. We could not have been happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Rory, 9/30/17, 1 Review
4.7

We hired Brian for a small event in September 2017. He was highly professional and responsive. He set-up well in advance of the wedding at the ceremony gazebo and separate cocktail hour location. He has an extensive list of music selections to choose from and he played the pieces we selected. His music nicely complimented our event and the venue. I would hire him again.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Vocals, Guitar

My husband and I hired Brian to play at our small, backyard wedding on September 10th. We recommend him without hesitation! His communication was prompt and thorough, he was reliable (arrived to the wedding site on time, learned the two songs we requested that were not on his playlist, played the songs we selected from his playlist, etc), and his playing was wonderful! Brian definitely was an important part of what made our day so special.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 9/10/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1479230991399 0819dsc3038
220x220 sq 1419898741619 callaghan photo

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Brian is a delight to work with, I've performed with him for the past few years (funerals, weddings) and he is reliable, friendly and easy to work with. He has a large repertoire of music and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding guitarist and/or reception music! Sincerely, Christina Siravo Wedding Singer

We have shot several weddings that Brian has performed the ceremony music. His professionalism and timing is of the highest quality that we have included the soundtrack in the final movie production. His music is a wonderful compliment to the ceremony. Brian always communicates with us so that we could anticipate the music program and the timely changes. He is truly a professional musician.

18 Amherst St., Portland, ME 04103   See On Map