110 3rd St N, Bayport, MN 55003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Bread Art

Bread Art produces wedding cakes and is based in Bayport, Minnesota. This family-owned operation was established by the Petersons in 2005. Chris and Heather share a passion for excellence in baking. Inspired by Chris’s experience as a pastry chef and Heather’s career in administration for the restaurant industry, they began crafting one-of-a-kind creations for special occasions.

With Bread Art, you can look forward to wedding desserts designed with love. Chris and Heather host private tasting events at their brick-and-mortar location, where you can decide if they are the right fit for your day. After that, you can get to work designing your ideal cake with their help. They pride themselves in creativity and using top-quality ingredients in each of their confections. They can also adapt recipes to adhere to any dietary restrictions you may have. All delivery and set up can be managed by the team, allowing you to enjoy your delicious desserts to the fullest.

• Woman-owned

1 User photo

• Kristi

Kristi · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing cake and cupcakes

Heather went above and beyond for me, she not only made my cake look perfect, and display it beautifully, she helped me out with a recommendation when I needed someone (after my makeup artist canceled on me 28 days before my wedding) she is an amazing person and cake artist. All of our guests loved the cake and cupcakes as well as our dessert thank you boxes. My husband and I are very very pleased with her skills and talent.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Bread Art's reply:

Thank you Kristi! I absolutely loved making your wedding cake and dessert boxes. I am so glad you guys loved it!

Jeana · Married on 09/16/2017

When I went in for my consultation, I had a specific flavor I wanted. Heather was not only willing to make any flavor I requested, she was excited about it! She even bought champagne to bring my Pink champagne cupcakes to life. She really knows what she is doing!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Bread Art Pricing

Bread Art Price Rates

Bread Art FAQ

$ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Dessert Buffet
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Afton House Inn & St. Croix River Cruises Historic Weddings

Delicious! Professional! A Pleasure to work with!

• Apple Blossom Events, LLC Wedding Florists

heather and her team are great to work with! I have never been disappointed from Bread Art and I'm also happy to refer my clients to them

• DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Bread Art for over seven years and never had any problems with them. They deliver on time and the cakes and desserts look and taste amazing! Chris and Heather(owners)go above and beyond to create the couples wishes!

• 110 3rd St N Bayport, MN, 55003 See on map