110 3rd St N, Bayport, MN 55003 Map · Phone number

About Bread Art

Bread Art maintains a high standard of service and will tailor your wedding cake to meet your special needs. Please make an appointment today to design an original wedding cake for your very special day.

Please call today to set up your wedding cake consultation, 651-351-1475.

06 22 16 15 43
e1b3ef04777f1a2f ECT 6720 1
img1412

25 Reviews for Bread Art

Jeana · Married on 09/16/2017

When I went in for my consultation, I had a specific flavor I wanted. Heather was not only willing to make any flavor I requested, she was excited about it! She even bought champagne to bring my Pink champagne cupcakes to life. She really knows what she is doing!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

I had a very specific vision for my cake and Heather nailed it! Many said it was the best wedding cake they had ever seen AND the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. Seriously amazing and a great deal!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

I would give more than 5 stars if I could! Heather at Breadart is AMAZING! From our first meeting, she helped bring our vision to life. Our wedding cake and dessert bar was phenomenal. I've never seen such a long line of guests waiting for dessert. So many raves from our wedding guests, and our cutting cake couldn't have been better! Heather is reliable, did a great job with set up, and managed tear down with the venue. Would recommend time and time again!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Bread Art FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Afton House Inn and St. Croix River Cruises
    Afton House Inn and St. Croix River Cruises Historic Weddings

Delicious! Professional! A Pleasure to work with!

• Apple Blossom Events, LLC
    Apple Blossom Events, LLC Wedding Florists

heather and her team are great to work with! I have never been disappointed from Bread Art and I'm also happy to refer my clients to them

• DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East
    DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Bread Art for over seven years and never had any problems with them. They deliver on time and the cakes and desserts look and taste amazing! Chris and Heather(owners)go above and beyond to create the couples wishes!

• 110 3rd St N Bayport, 55003 See on map