Bread Art

Bayport, MN View map Visit website

Bread Art produces wedding cakes and is based in Bayport, Minnesota. This family-owned operation was established by the Petersons in 2005. Chris and Heather share a passion for excellence in baking. Inspired by Chris’s experience as a pastry chef and Heather’s career in administration for the restaurant industry, they began crafting one-of-a-kind creations for special occasions.

With Bread Art, you can look forward to wedding desserts designed with love. Chris and Heather host private tasting events at their brick-and-mortar location, where you can decide if they are the right fit for your day. After that, you can get to work designing your ideal cake with their help. They pride themselves in creativity and using top-quality ingredients in each of their confections. They can also adapt recipes to adhere to any dietary restrictions you may have. All delivery and set up can be managed by the team, allowing you to enjoy your delicious desserts to the fullest.

• Woman-owned

$3

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Laura
    Laura V. Married on 08/14/2021

Simply incredible wedding cake!

This bakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We did sheet cakes from our venue for most of our guests, but we wanted a small cake to cut for the head table, preferably one without eggs since my husband is allergic. Heather was so helpful from the very start! She helped me choose what size cake would work best for my head table, as well as ordered flowers herself to put on it since my florist wasn’t able to. We chose a chocolate cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream. The cake was absolutely DELICIOUS and my husband and I are already talking about getting another one for our first anniversary!
  • Allison
    Allison W. Married on 09/19/2020

The best wedding cake!

Heather was so great to work with!! We ended up getting a two tiered wedding cake along with a few different sheet cakes for the guests because we couldn't decide on the flavors, they were all incredible! We did a white with almond buttercream, white with lemon curd filling, white with raspberry filling, and chocolate with raspberry filling! So many of our guests came up to tell us that was the best wedding cake they've ever had. Great job Heather!! Thanks for being apart of our vendor team

Bread Art's reply:

Thank you! We really loved being a part of your wedding. I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed the desserts.
  • Kristi
    Kristi Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing cake and cupcakes

Heather went above and beyond for me, she not only made my cake look perfect, and display it beautifully, she helped me out with a recommendation when I needed someone (after my makeup artist canceled on me 28 days before my wedding) she is an amazing person and cake artist. All of our guests loved the cake and cupcakes as well as our dessert thank you boxes. My husband and I are very very pleased with her skills and talent.

Bread Art's reply:

Thank you Kristi! I absolutely loved making your wedding cake and dessert boxes. I am so glad you guys loved it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Afton House Inn & St. Croix River Cruises Afton House Inn & St. Croix River Cruises Historic Weddings

Delicious! Professional! A Pleasure to work with!

Apple Blossom Events, LLC Apple Blossom Events, LLC Wedding Florists

heather and her team are great to work with! I have never been disappointed from Bread Art and I'm also happy to refer my clients to them

DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Bread Art for over seven years and never had any problems with them. They deliver on time and the cakes and desserts look and taste amazing! Chris and Heather(owners)go above and beyond to create the couples wishes!

110 3rd St N Bayport, MN, 55003

Mon - Fri 6am - 6pm Sat 7am - 4pm Sun 8am - 1pm
Location of (Bread Art)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding