28 Portland Rd., Kennebunk, ME 04043 Map · Phone number

About Blooms & Heirlooms

Artistry, passion and quality are the vital elements utilized when we combine your vision with knowledge of striking colors, rich textures, lingering scents, and inspiring design. We guide you to the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Blooms & Heirlooms on

21dca37b7327e107 Abby girls crop
abby relaxing crop

29 Reviews for Blooms & Heirlooms

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

I would highly recommend Blooms and Heirlooms for wedding flowers! Jean and her team were so amazing and easy to work with! I might have been a florists nightmare because I was not really sure what I wanted for flowers and was a little overwhelmed with the idea of having to choose. Jean picked up on that right away and took the lead. She was so patient with me as I went through her pictures and picked out things I liked and things I didn’t. She spent time with me sketching out her ideas and always made sure I approved and was willing to make adjustments as needed. We ended up going with three different types of center pieces and her excitement to create each one made me feel assured that I was in good hands. And I certainly was! Every detail was perfect and well thought out. When I was going through photos from the wedding I stopped at one of just me and my bouquet and said to my husband “wow my bouquet really was amazing!”

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Blooms and Heirlooms was very responsive to a last minute change I needed and all of the flowers looked exactly as I had imagined. I was even able to stop in a day early and view everything. Wonderful service.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Blooms & Heirlooms's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was really great working with you!

COURTNEY · Married on 05/21/2016

Loved our flowers from Blooms & Heirlooms for both the ceremony and reception. Both Jean and Jeanne were very professional and easy to talk to. I felt like I had unofficial wedding planners at my disposal, as Jeanne gave me many tips on some of my DIY projects. Our flowers looked beautiful and were a combination of what I found on pinterest and the creative vision in Jeanne's head. Jeanne created the most beautiful lantern display for our beach ceremony. The reception tables were gorgeous with beachy white blooms in mercury glass pedestal bowls. My bouquet could not have been more gorgeous and was the perfect size. Could not recommend this shop more!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Blooms & Heirlooms's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We really appreciate your review and it was a pleasure to work with you! Jeanne & Jean

Blooms & Heirlooms FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

We have worked with Jean and her staff at many wedding receptions. Their flowers are always fresh and beautiful! I use them all the time for my own personal floral needs. They go the extra mile to make their clients happy!

• 28 Portland Rd. Kennebunk, 04043 See on map