Chevaughn Marie Designs

Portland, ME View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Chevaughn Marie Designs is a floral and event designer located in Portland, Maine. Owner Chevaughn Kacer has over eight years of experience in design. She creates memorable wedding floral designs that are inspired by warm colors and delicate textures.

This boutique design studio offers customized wedding flowers that suit a wide variety of styles and tastes. Chevaughn Marie Designs delights in helping couples bring their dream wedding to life, with floral designs that can be described as classic, romantic, and vintage. This wedding florist provides consultations along with delivery, setup, and cleanup services to ensure that your experience is as seamless as possible. In addition to wedding bouquets and boutonnieres, Chevaughn can also create the following types of arrangements for your special day:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Centerpieces
  • Bouquets
  • Installations
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Meghan
    Meghan S. Married on 08/21/2021

A Design Dream Come True

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding day flowers/tablescapes and the experience of working with Chev. It was ALL a dream come true. From day one Chev was so helpful in determining exactly what I wanted for the whole aesthetic of our day. Taking a few of my color and Pinterest ideas to heart she brought my dream to life both with my bouquet and the gorgeous table spreads. It was better than I imagined and we are still getting comments from guests on how beautiful it all turned out. Not only that but Chev is also the sweetest human and so much fun to work with!! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!
  • Lucie
    Lucie F. Married on 05/15/2021

Talent, Creativity, and Kindness - Perfection

Where to begin?! Chevaughn’s talent is truly unmatched - she is so creative, collaborative, and most importantly so so kind. We were truly blown away by her initial proposal, which was wildly thorough and completely spot-on to our style. Not only is she a master of florals, but we also gave her quite the challenge..... we wanted to create a jungle of greenery everywhere surrounding our wedding.

From the greenery and plants in the tent, to the incredible chuppa, to my bouquet and the bridesmaids hoops + mother’s bracelet and men’s corsages... I just cannot say enough how gorgeous and perfect everything was.

You NEED to hire Chevaughn!!!!!!
  • Joel
    Joel H. Married on 12/08/2020

Hope to work together again soon!

As a Venue, Florists and photographers are often professionals that we have very little contact with during a wedding, other than collecting some samples for cake decoration, getting them a step-stool or pointing them in the direction of the ceremony. Chevaughn actually taught me something that I will take with me to every wedding I manage going forward. Not interacting with every piece of the massive puzzle that is a wedding is a mistake. Chevaugh was a pleasure to work with, she has an eye for tiny details and even if shes only doing floral work for you, I think you will find some of the wedding planner in here will come out as well; to your benefit. She is there early in the morning and after all of your guests leave at the end of the night. I've met only a few florists who care as much about every part of the wedding going well as the couple hosting it does. Her flowers are in your pictures, at your venue, in your hands, and surrounding you while you dance, and I bet you all your vendors are hoping to work with her by the end of the night. And if shes making them look good you can be sure shes making you look even better!

Chevaughn Marie Designs's reply:

Joel & the FCC crew, thank you for your extremely kind words! It was such a pleasure to work by your side to execute a fantastic day. I hope to work together soon and good luck with the rest of your season!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Maine Portland, ME, 04019
207-570-0903
Location of (Chevaughn Marie Designs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding