Chevaughn Marie Designs Reviews

8 | Portland, ME

8 Reviews for Chevaughn Marie Designs

• Joel

Joel Harris · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Hope to work together again soon!

As a Venue, Florists and photographers are often professionals that we have very little contact with during a wedding, other than collecting some samples for cake decoration, getting them a step-stool or pointing them in the direction of the ceremony. Chevaughn actually taught me something that I will take with me to every wedding I manage going forward. Not interacting with every piece of the massive puzzle that is a wedding is a mistake. Chevaugh was a pleasure to work with, she has an eye for tiny details and even if shes only doing floral work for you, I think you will find some of the wedding planner in here will come out as well; to your benefit. She is there early in the morning and after all of your guests leave at the end of the night. I've met only a few florists who care as much about every part of the wedding going well as the couple hosting it does. Her flowers are in your pictures, at your venue, in your hands, and surrounding you while you dance, and I bet you all your vendors are hoping to work with her by the end of the night. And if shes making them look good you can be sure shes making you look even better!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Chevaughn Marie Designs's reply:

Joel & the FCC crew, thank you for your extremely kind words! It was such a pleasure to work by your side to execute a fantastic day. I hope to work together soon and good luck with the rest of your season!
  • Matthew

Matthew Swift · Married on 02/09/2020

A True Miracle Worker

It’s really hard to describe how spectacular Chevaughn is as a designer. As our wedding planner & day of coordinator, she worked tirelessly with us through our engagement on every little detail of our wedding to ensure that we had the best day on our wedding.

Chevaughn has the rare ability to not only be passionate about the projects she takes on, but also be empathetic with her clients. Numerous times we had push calls around, or make fairly serious changes to our wedding plan, and Chev was unfazed and helpful through all of our hiccups.

Adding this this, Chevaughn has a deep bench of vendors who she is able to coordinate to achieve complex project goals. Many times we had brought forward ideas that we loved, but had no idea how to accomplish. It felt like she only had to snap her fingers and we had a vendor lined up. I think this speaks volumes to her ability to meet client expectations, but also to how she is able to maintain numerous relationships with highly sought after vendors. Do not get me started on the florals, they almost stole the entire wedding!

I can’t fully highlight the impact that Chevaugn had on the months leading up to our wedding, and, more specifically, I can’t pinpoint the amount of times my wife and I looked at each other and said “how could we have put this wedding together without Chevaughn?” The answer, in hindsight, is that we likely couldn’t. At least, not the wedding of our dreams that Chevaughn managed to pluck from our heads and turn into reality. I highly recommend all of her services, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth O’Hare · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience!

Chev is AMAZING. I seriously don’t know what I would have done at my wedding without her. Everything was absolutely perfect. She is so talented, organized, creative and professional. Even my wedding coordinator said she was so impressed with how “on top of everything” Chev was. I honestly don’t know much about flowers and had no idea what I wanted except that I wanted a burgundy and gold theme. Chev was so patient and knowledgeable and really helped guide me through the whole process. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Chev for any special event!! She really goes above and beyond and puts a special touch on everything!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Chevaughn Marie Designs's reply:

My sweet Liz, you and Jake are truly gems. It was a pleasure to come to Mass and help you with your day. Everyone was so lovely to work with and the day was just gorgeous! Thank you for trusting me with your vision. Love you!! XO
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 08/24/2019

Literally Made My Wedding Dreams Come True

The most talented designer, unbelievable florist, and so professional. She made all my visions come to life without any hesitation.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Brittany Taylor · Married on 08/24/2019

Literally Made All My Dreams Come True

If you’re getting married and don’t use Chevaughn - you’re foolish. The most talented, creative, and professional girl I’ve ever met in my life. She made all of my visions come to real life and I couldn’t be more impressed. She’s forever a part of us! Everyone could not stop saying how AMAZING her work was. We love you forever!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Chevaughn Marie Designs's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet words, Brit. Yourself, Devon, your sweet family were a joy to work with. XO
  • Brenda

Brenda Abelli · Married on 08/06/2019

Beautiful flowers - easy to work with

We held a bridal shower for my daughter at the Cellardoor Winery in Portland - I do not live in the area, so Chevaughn was recommended to do the flowers for the event. Chevaughn was easy to work with - even with the distance - and the flower arrangements were beautiful! Highly recommend :-)

Sent on 11/07/2019

soo parkhurst · Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING coordinator--even guests noticed

Chevaughn has such an incredible eye for detail and doesn't miss a beat. She was amazing to work with from start to finish and always knew how to make me feel comfortable with my decisions. She is extremely professional and really cares about her clients vision but also money. She always figured out a way to successfully execute my vision and ideas without paying top dollar, which I loved and appreciated. She was always available to talk whether it was regarding invitation design, to talking me off the ledge and just simply saying "I can take care of that for you". If anyone is wondering if they should hire Chevaughn, it is a MUST. I can't tell you how many positive comments I got from guests at my wedding about how smoothly and on top of things she was.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Chevaughn Marie Designs's reply:

Soo, your wedding was something I will truly cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you (and Shawn!) for trusting me with the planning, the flowers, the design, everything. Enjoy married life, you make a beautiful couple. All my love xox

Brianna · Married on 07/21/2018

Spectacular

Chevaughn did an incredible job with our flowers! She took buckets of wild flowers (sight-unseen) and made bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces in just a few hours- and they were exactly what we wanted! Chev is so much fun to work with, and I know would have done anything to make sure our day was perfect

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chevaughn Marie Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, my sweet Bri. It was such a pleasure to help you and Kevin out!! Happy almost anniversary!!! XO