15 Tillson Avenue, Rockland, ME 04841 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Flowers by Hoboken

At Flowers by Hoboken we will take your vision and bring it to life. Whether you wedding day is an over the top event or a backyard affair we can create floral designs that highlight the appropriate mood. Our creativity and attention to detail make the difference. We work with local vendors and growers to source your perfect wedding flowers and use local flowers whenever possible. Flowers by Hoboken's array of floral design services include Bridal bouquets, flowers for the Bridal Party ceremony and reception, Our wedding services include decoration and setup of ceremony and reception areas. We can create any style from garden to contemporary We have over 25 years experience in floral and wedding design. Complimentary consultation by appointment. We will be happy to coordinate your wedding plans from afar if you are planning a destination wedding in Maine.

Follow Flowers by Hoboken on

ebba2160997b1e27 5031 7J0A6993 Nadra Photography
French's Point  Gazebo
French's Point Gazebo
photoprofessional11
Flowers by Hoboken
Wedding Bouquet using succulents and flowers in shades of white green and blue to create a soft...
dacanayknottarielledonesonphotographyaudreyjamesma

Flowers by Hoboken 2
Flowers by Hoboken 3

Courtney Reynolds · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing! 10/10 service

Flowers by Hoboken produced exactly what I envisioned and wanted. My flowers on my wedding day were straight from my pinterest board. Easy to work with and professional. 10/10 service!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Courtney, Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to create your wedding flowers and execute your vision!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flowers, great service

My flowers were absolutely stunning! Lisa did a great job of helping me figure out what I wanted and bringing my vision to life. Our arbor piece, bouquets, and centerpieces were all stunning.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Thank you Liz! We had alot of fun bringing your whimsical theme to life and working with so much color! Congratulations to you and thank you for choosing Flowers by Hoboken to create your wedding flowers!
  • Faith

Faith Kasukonis · Married on 06/11/2019

Vow Renewal Flowers- Exquisite and Easy

My husband and I worked with Fiddleheads and Finery wedding planners to have the perfect Maine voe renewal for our tenth anniversary. Our first and original wedding wasn't what I dreamed of and there was a lot of stess. I wanted a beautiful bouquet of local Maine flowers in light colors with a few peonies (to reference my first bouquet) with a matching boutonniere for my husband. It wasn't the tallest order but some florists would still charge an arm and a leg for this. The bouquet was simply, gorgeous. Days after the event the smell of the peonies and roses filled our inn room and was heavenly. We even wrapped it and took it home in our suitcase because it was too pretty to leave. It was a bit squished but my mom kept it and the smell was still amazing and the peonies and roses plumped back up after the trimmed the tips off a bit from the stems. Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Flowers by Hoboken 4
    Flowers by Hoboken 5

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Thank you Faith! We are happy we could help make your vow renewal your dream come true! Congratulations on ten years!

Flowers by Hoboken Pricing

Flowers by Hoboken Price Rates

Flowers by Hoboken FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 15 Tillson Avenue Rockland, 04841 See on map