Flowers by Hoboken Reviews

1 User photo

Flowers by Hoboken 1

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible experience -- Highly recommended

We had the best experience using Flowers by Hoboken for our centerpieces and the bridal party's bouquets. Our initial consultation went very smoothly and I did my best to explain my vision. Fast forward a few months to my wedding, and I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our flowers and centerpieces. I had high expectations, but these even still exceeded them. They were absolutely gorgeous. They could not have fit more perfectly with our wedding. Everything from the initial meetings, to the staff, to the pick up was incredible.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Kayla, Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed making your vision come to life and decorating your lanterns. We are so happy to know that we exceeded your expectations, that is our goal. Congratulations!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Wedding Florals

Lisa and Sharon at Flowers by Hoboken were absolutely wonderful to work with. I came across their business when searching hashtags on Instagram and thought their style was right in line with what I was looking for.

Our wedding palette consisted of shades of green and blue with white and we wanted to go heavy on greenery for a natural vibe. We opted to focus more on the bouquets in terms of flowers and arrangements and had some Italian Ruscus weaving in between brass candlesticks and glass votives on our dining tables.

Everything came out absolutely amazing! I had shared a few photos for inspiration and they far exceeded each and every expectation. I'm still obsessing over my bridal bouquet, which is going strong in a vase at home. They were responsive and receptive to all of my questions and gave suggestions and ideas as needed. All in all, they are a very friendly and talented group of people—I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Flowers by Hoboken 2

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Kate, thank you so much! Your vision was a fun one for us to create, loved being able to use all the lush greenery and the succulent! Thank you for trusting Flowers by Hoboken to create your wedding flowers!

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to use Flowers by Hoboken for our wedding! Lisa completely understood our vision and ran with it! Our flowers were lush and beautiful! Picking up our flowers was like seeing my pinterest board come to life! These flowers stand out and make a statement, you know when a bouquet is a Hoboken bouquet!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2014

Im glad I trusted in the staff at Hoboken because when I walked downstairs while getting ready to take a peak at all the flowers being set up, my breath was taken away. It was exactly what I had envisioned. Everything was absolutely beautiful and went perfectly with the wedding party's attire and the venue's decor. My bouquet was so wonderful and special. They did an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Tiffany - we're so glad you trusted in us to create your wedding flowers! It was our pleasure, Sharon loved creating something that was unique and special to you and the venue at French's Point was amazing!

Cheryl · Married on 05/25/2014

I needed an extra centerpiece last minute, they were able to accommodate me immediately!

Sent on 05/26/2014

The flowers were absolutely perfect. I had to communicate my expectations via email and phone and Hoboken Gardens did an amazing job. I wasn't 100% sure how everything was going to turn out the day of the wedding and they exceeded my expectations.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!!!

Thank you Hoboken Gardens for your handwork and dedication.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Mallory · Married on 07/20/2013

The whole staff was very accommodating and helpful! We didn't really know what we wanted for flowers so their guidance was much appreciated! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Patricia · Married on 05/07/2011

Lisa at Hoboken Gardens went above and beyond to make our wedding a success! Not only were the bouquests georgous, but at our request, she had lilacs shipped in from somewhere that they were actually blooming to put in some of the rooms at the inn we were staying! In addition, it was Mother's Day weekend, so she put together small tulip bouquets and delivered them to each of the hotels that our guests were staying at for them to get at check out. I was even able to write personalized cards to go with each one that she got to everyone correctly! She made our weekend truly special and our guests are still raving about all the flowers!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Leah · Married on 05/24/2015

We worked with Sharon from Hoboken Gardens for our wedding and she was an absolute pleasure! She is very knowledgeable and is especially helpful if you're like me and don't always know exactly what you want! The staff at Hoboken does lots of weddings at the Samoset Resort, so they know the do's and don'ts of decorating that particular venue (for instance, you can't nail anything into the arbor there, so you have to get creative with wire, etc.). For our wedding we wanted to have somewhat unconventional centerpieces using manzanita branches, and Sharon was enthusiastic and full of ideas. Our only issue was so minor that I hesitate to even mention it, but we had requested peonies in the bouquets and I don't think there were any. But there was such an assortment of flowers in the bouquets anyways that it really wasn't a big deal. Overall we had a great experience with Hoboken Gardens and would absolutely work with them again!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Amazing job - my flowers were perfect! They exceeded my expectations and were more than accommodating. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/19/2013

After just two meetings and a few emails I was confident that the flowers for my wedding were going to be stunning! Hoboken Gardens worked with my theme and price point perfectly and I couldn't have been happier about the results.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Carin · Married on 08/18/2018

August Wedding Flowers

We used Hoboken Gardens for our wedding flowers and they did a great job! I went back and forth about doing my own flowers and (thankfully) was convinced out of it and just had Hoboken do all my flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces). Because peonies weren't in season in August, my mother had them flown in from Alaska and Hoboken was accommodating about incorporating them into my wedding bouquet. Everything turned out beautifully and they were very professional and good to work with. Would recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

Thank you Carin, we enjoyed working with you. Your wedding and venue were beautiful. Best Wishes to you!

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

My mother-in law bought my wedding bouquet for me. She dropped it off to me the evening before my wedding. The next morning parts f my bouquet were already wilted. I was kinda ashamed of the bouquet. The flowers were not fresh, for the amount of money paid! I would not recommend them to someone looking to get a bouquet.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Flowers by Hoboken's reply:

We are so sorry your bouquet did not live up to your expectations, we wish you would of contacted us. Your flowers were freshy made on Friday in fact we posted a picture of the bouquet on our facebook pagee beause it was so beautiful. The flowers were picked up the day before - something we will not recommend in the future as we would of kept them refridgerated at a constant temperature that is recommended for flowers.
    We know how important your wedding day is and your flowers are so please contact us via phone for a resolution. 207-236-3023.

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

A few things were missed or not exactly what I wanted, but overall the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/17/2013