Portland, ME 04124 Map · Phone number

17 Reviews for Jessica Candage Hair & Makeup Artistry

• Christina

Christina Zanakos · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible

Jessica’s makeup skills are flawless! My entire bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous. She was efficient yet took the time to speak with everyone individually and connect. Not only is she a goddess with the makeup brush, she has a chill funny personality that made the vibes that much better. I would recommend Jessica to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Meredith · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Lucky enough to have snagged Jessica's partner Maeghan for our wedding as well as her associate Sam to help with hair. They did myself and 4 bridesmaids hair and makeup and we looked amazing, if I do say so myself. No one in our group was a big make-up wearer but Maeghan made us feel comfortable and the airbrushing was amazing. I felt glam and natural simultaneously. Everyone did their hair differently and it looked so great. They were right on time with a makeup chair and all the materials. We finished early and were able to just chill out a little before starting photos etc. So impressed!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2019

Jessica is the best glam artist

Jessica is exceptional!! After seeing her work I knew I had to book her for my wedding day, she was probably the first vendor I booked after I found a venue. She was very responsive from the early stages of planning to answering random questions right up until the big day. At my trial, she had my mom, future mother-in-law and I laughing the whole time and impressed them with her glam work on me. The day of my wedding she arrived on time with Ashley and they worked super fast, we were done ahead of schedule! Everyone loved how they looked and I was so confident she nailed my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day. My hair and make-up stayed perfect all night long as well as all the other ladies; it photographed beautifully in photos and video. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a funny, beautiful glam artist, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/14/2019