Jessica Candage Hair & Makeup Artistry

19 Reviews for Jessica Candage Hair & Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/07/2019

Nikki was amazing to work with!

Nikki from Jessica's team did my makeup for my wedding day and made me look so beautiful! I should also mention that she saved the day for me - the makeup artist I'd hired months in advance and paid a deposit to completely ghosted me and never returned my emails and phone calls - so I was able to hire Nikki about 2 or 3 months before my wedding. I live out of state and Nikki was really flexible with scheduling my trial. She always responded to emails so quickly when I had questions, and did an amazing job day-of making us all look flawless. She actually got my bridesmaids, mom, and me ready an hour before scheduled, which my photographer raved NEVER happens and made the whole day so much more relaxed. I loved working with Nikki and you should definitely hire her to do your wedding makeup!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Christina

Christina Zanakos · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible

Jessica’s makeup skills are flawless! My entire bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous. She was efficient yet took the time to speak with everyone individually and connect. Not only is she a goddess with the makeup brush, she has a chill funny personality that made the vibes that much better. I would recommend Jessica to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2019