Jessica Candage Hair & Makeup Artistry

Nashville, TN View map

1 User photo

• Lexi
    Lexi N. Married on 09/05/2020

Best hair & make up, ever

Jessica is the most talented hair and makeup artist out there! Getting my hair and make up done by her on my wedding day was an absolute dream- I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She was so awesome to work with! She is so funny and personable, so it was a lot of fun working with her. Jessica was very flexible with my venue change and even a couple add on hair & make ups on the big day. I am soo grateful I got to work with her. Thank you so much for making us all look and feel so beautiful!!!
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 08/15/2020

Book jessica asap!

Jessica is AMAZING. She is so personable and so talented. I was amazed at my hair and makeup trial right before COVID hit. I felt absolutely gorgeous and couldn't wait for my wedding. She brought her assistant, Ashley, this past weekend to Laconia NH for our wedding. I had a total of 9 women get their hair and makeup done. Not only were Jessica and Ashley quick and in sync, they made everyone look top notch. Very prompt and communication was great. Many of my vendors kept commenting on how amazing everyone looked and even asked for her card. She's relocating to Nashville but her work is priceless. I would pay double what I did in order to snag her again for a big event!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 12/14/2019

The best MUA in the business!

Jessica was one of the first vendors I booked. Originally, I was having a fall wedding and luckily she was able to change the date to a December wedding. I had a trial that was amazing and even when I decided to change some things for my wedding day, she made my vision a reality. She is not only gorgeous and professional, but she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, in addition to my mother, groom’s mother and junior bridesmaids. She is so down to earth and lovely! If you have the opportunity to work with her, do it! She is the best! She will make your wedding a dream come true!

Real Weddings

• Mike & Tiffany
    22 photos · 08/28/2015

4528 winfield drive Nashville, TN, 37211
Location of (Jessica Candage Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding