The Agency of Beauty

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Agency of Beauty is a company that specializes in wedding hair and makeup services. In September 2019, best friends Deidre Heid and Natalie Watterson decided to combine their passions for beauty and build their own business. Since then, they have taken pride in helping to-be-weds throughout the region look and feel their best for their special occasion.

The Agency of Beauty is made up of a team of personable, skilled hair and makeup artists handpicked by Deidre and Natalie. To help you achieve the look you’ve been envisioning for your big day, you will be matched with an artist on the team who best suits your style. Trial runs for both hair and makeup are available before your celebration, and the artists offer various lash, lip kit, and foundation options. Deidre, Natalie, and their team also provide group services so that you can enjoy a pampered session with your wedding party.

• Woman-owned

Teresa M. Married on 07/12/2022

Excellent and Flexible

The team did my daughter's New Year's Eve wedding 2020. They handled all hair and makeup for us and we all loved working with them. Our hair lasted from the morning through post-midnight. Truly fantastic team. They also worked with us with changing schedules and attendants due to covid. Thank you, thank you!
  • Liza
    Liza M. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

For a no-make-up bride, Agency of Beauty was the PERFECT choice!

I am a low maintenance type of gal, and I rarely wear any make-up. I was terrified for wedding hair and make-up because I was so nervous that I wouldn't look like myself and hate how I looked in photos. I worked with Deidre, and she was the perfect match for me. She listened intently to what I liked vs. didn't like during our trial, and then when it came to wedding day, was able to adjust based off my feedback I had when I wore my hair and makeup throughout the day.

Due to timing circumstances, my mom could not get ready with me at the venue, but she hired Agency of Beauty for her hair and make-up. Helen did an INCREDIBLE job with her as well and made my mom look glamorous, sophisticated, and absolutely stunning.

I could go on and on about how much Agency of Beauty was the perfect match for what I needed out of a hair and makeup team for myself and my bridesmaids.
    Leslie A. Married on 05/08/2022

Absolutely Amazing

The Agency of Beauty far exceeded all my hair and make-up expectations!!

I communicated and coordinated all the details with Deidre; she was prompt and responsive. The whole team was extremely kind and flexible through all the challenges COVID brought.

Natalie did both my hair and make-up for my wedding and it looked absolutely perfect. She showed up on time, ready to go, with a great attitude, and made sure everyone loved their hair/make-up. I've never been so happy with the way my hair and make-up looked!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Nashville, Tennessee Nashville, TN, 37215
Location of (The Agency of Beauty)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding