This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Agency of Beauty is a company that specializes in wedding hair and makeup services. In September 2019, best friends Deidre Heid and Natalie Watterson decided to combine their passions for beauty and build their own business. Since then, they have taken pride in helping to-be-weds throughout the region look and feel their best for their special occasion.

The Agency of Beauty is made up of a team of personable, skilled hair and makeup artists handpicked by Deidre and Natalie. To help you achieve the look you’ve been envisioning for your big day, you will be matched with an artist on the team who best suits your style. Trial runs for both hair and makeup are available before your celebration, and the artists offer various lash, lip kit, and foundation options. Deidre, Natalie, and their team also provide group services so that you can enjoy a pampered session with your wedding party. They also offer on location spray tanning parties the week of the wedding.

• Woman-owned

Reviews of The Agency of Beauty

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Reviewers had exceptional experiences with The Agency of Beauty team for their weddings, praising the talented and professional stylists like Paige, Jordan, Helen, Lauren, and others. The team displayed great attention to detail, effective communication, and flexibility, accommodating various preferences from natural looks to glam styles. Brides, bridesmaids, and family members alike were thrilled with their flawless hair and makeup that lasted throughout the day. The team\'s ability to bring out the natural beauty of clients while enhancing their features was highly commended, making the wedding day truly special and memorable.

Review summary

Powered by AI

K
Kara M. Sent on 05/22/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Flawless work, absolute sweethearts, so happy for my wedding day.

Katie and her team with Agency of Beauty was a dream to work with. Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup and looked beautiful in their natural glam looks. I was a little particular with parts of my hair and worried about my skin and Katie took her time and made sure I was happy with everything every step of the way. We talked about any and everything and she and the assistant ladies were so friendly with everyone. All my girls get saying how sweet they were. I wish I could look like this everyday and I’m so glad I trusted this team with my special day.
Allison
Allison L. Sent on 04/11/2024

The most amazing!

Where do I even begin with Natalie and the agency of beauty team? I could not have been more thankful for her and her team because they made our special day the absolute best. Each make up and hair stylist did a FLAWLESS job with each bridesmaid, (and trust me it couldn't have been easy- there were 9!) Everyone was so happy with their work, that they actually use their photos from my wedding to show future make up artists on how they want their makeup and hair done! Truly, Agency of Beauty is the best in the business, and I am forever grateful to them for making our day the most memorable. Could not recommend them enough!
Charlotte
Charlotte Sent on 05/22/2024

Highly Recommend!

As someone who usually only wears mascara on a daily basis, I was very nervous about not feeling myself with a full face of makeup. But Paige did a WONDERFUL job. I seriously loved my makeup so much. The trial was super helpful. She was able to make slight changes based on my feedback from the trial, and I felt very much myself on wedding day, even in a full face of makeup. And Jordan did a fantastic job with my hair! It lasted throughout the entire wedding night and looked exactly like the inspo pics I showed her. My bridesmaids also loved all their hair and makeup! Agency of beauty was able to accommodate a rage of preferences from full glam to natural looking. My older sister (who has been in a lot of weddings) said it was the best bridesmaid makeup she had ever gotten. Highly recommend working with the Agency of Beauty team!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours