The Agency of Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda M. Married on 08/28/2022

Match made in heaven

Paige was our stylist and she was amazing! She was so patient with the junior bridesmaids and matched our hairstyles perfectly to the example photo. Everyone’s hair held the entire evening. Pleasant and genuine conversation throughout!
    Teresa M. Married on 07/12/2022

Excellent and Flexible

The team did my daughter's New Year's Eve wedding 2020. They handled all hair and makeup for us and we all loved working with them. Our hair lasted from the morning through post-midnight. Truly fantastic team. They also worked with us with changing schedules and attendants due to covid. Thank you, thank you!
  • Liza
    Liza M. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

For a no-make-up bride, Agency of Beauty was the PERFECT choice!

I am a low maintenance type of gal, and I rarely wear any make-up. I was terrified for wedding hair and make-up because I was so nervous that I wouldn't look like myself and hate how I looked in photos. I worked with Deidre, and she was the perfect match for me. She listened intently to what I liked vs. didn't like during our trial, and then when it came to wedding day, was able to adjust based off my feedback I had when I wore my hair and makeup throughout the day.

Due to timing circumstances, my mom could not get ready with me at the venue, but she hired Agency of Beauty for her hair and make-up. Helen did an INCREDIBLE job with her as well and made my mom look glamorous, sophisticated, and absolutely stunning.

I could go on and on about how much Agency of Beauty was the perfect match for what I needed out of a hair and makeup team for myself and my bridesmaids.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kelsey C. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute pleasure to work with

The agency of beauty was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were ontime, professional, fun and so talented. I would highly recommend them!
    Leslie A. Married on 05/08/2022

Absolutely Amazing

The Agency of Beauty far exceeded all my hair and make-up expectations!!

I communicated and coordinated all the details with Deidre; she was prompt and responsive. The whole team was extremely kind and flexible through all the challenges COVID brought.

Natalie did both my hair and make-up for my wedding and it looked absolutely perfect. She showed up on time, ready to go, with a great attitude, and made sure everyone loved their hair/make-up. I've never been so happy with the way my hair and make-up looked!
    Lauren Married on 05/07/2022

Great experience!

Mallory & Amber were great! They made the group comfortable and were the ultimate professionals. They were flexible when we had to change hair/make up order for some of the ladies in the group. It was so nice having the team on-site as well! Would highly recommended!
    Kaitlin M. Married on 05/07/2022

Awesome!!!

Regan was great! I had bridal hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids all had their hair done. Everything was speedy and looked so good!
  • Colleen
    Colleen P. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful service at a great price!

I absolutely loved working with Deidre for my wedding. She was easy to communicate with, both in person and over email, and was very accommodating to my requests and feedback on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. The Agency of Beauty also helped me find a makeup artist for my rehearsal dinner and worked with my schedule. Everyone we worked with did an amazing job with hair and makeup and was very friendly! We considered many quotes from multiple vendors, and The Agency of Beauty was absolutely the best bang for your buck. Highly recommend!
  • Colleen
    Colleen H. Married on 03/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nicest ladies who made me feel STUNNING on my wedding day!!

I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup experience for my wedding day! My venue would not allow us to arrive until 11 AM, and our ceremony was at 4, so me and my girls had to get ready off site. The Agency of Beauty team was super accommodating and flexible and came to our AirBnB to get us all ready early that morning. They sent a schedule beforehand which made the morning go by so smoothly. They asked me and all my bridesmaids questions throughout to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted! They worked quickly and even finished ahead of schedule, including time for touch-ups before we all headed out. I've only had my makeup done a few times so I was a little nervous, but Natalie, Deidre, and their team made me feel so comfortable and I felt absolutely gorgeous on my big day!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Deidre and Natalie were awesome!

The girls were amazing and they made me feel beautiful on my wedding day along with my bridesmaids. They were quick and gave plenty of time so we were not rushed. Definitely recommend!
    Stephanie G. Married on 03/04/2022

Wedding Glam Pros!

I have all glowing remarks to share from my experience with The Agency of Beauty team! From scheduling trial days, to the magical wedding day, it was an easy breezy process, clear communication, flexibility, and an end product that was absolutely perfect. Natalie and another lady were my on-site glam squad the day of the wedding, styling hair for 5 bridesmaids (all with different styles and requests), and styling hair and makeup for Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honor, and myself (the bride). Everyone looked gorgeous and felt gorgeous because Natalie and team listened to each individual, and really took the time to understand their style. Hair and makeup was perfect, and it lasted through a very high-energy dance floor after a full day of photos and ceremony. It was all perfect, and I am so grateful for their talents.
    Elizabeth A. Married on 01/21/2022

Great Make up Team!

The ladies that came out the day of the wedding did a WONDERFUL job on everyone's makeup! No one looked overdone, or like they were wearing a lot of makeup, however everyone looked really really good. The Bridal makeup Trial was helpful because we ended up actually doing a little darker on the next go around vs what I thought I wanted! So you get to have a better idea of what your face will look like and make tweeks to it BEFORE the big day!
    Robyn M. Married on 12/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So talented and wonderful to work with!

The Agency of Beauty was very responsive and easy to work with! I made a decision later on to add services for hair/makeup for my friends and they were more than accommodating! Helen is so talented - I showed her a inspo picture and she absolutely nailed it based on that!
    Amber B. Married on 11/26/2021

amazing!!!!

I had the best experience with The Agency of Beauty! I got to work with Deidre and her amazing team, and the entire process was smooth and amazing! This company is excellent at communication and following through on what you are needing/wanting. I had a blast during my bridal hair/makeup trial and was completely blown away on my wedding day! I looked so amazing and was so happy with the services/styles they provided for me and my bridal party. They were punctual, upbeat and positive, and supportive! I would recommend them again and again and again. Thank you so much for everything, Deidre!!!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn S. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hair & makeup for bride and bridesmaids

From my hair & makeup trial to the actual wedding day, Deidre and Natalie were professional, super talented and creative, great with communication, and of course...them and their team brought the party for my bridesmaids and I on wedding day!!!!
    Alex M. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Wedding Hair!

I used Deidre to do mine and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding and she was AMAZING! She is beyond talented at what she does and she did exactly what I dreamed of my wedding hair to look like! I would recommend her to everyone! She was so great and so much fun to spend the morning with getting ready!
  • Laura
    Laura L. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been more positive

We had the most wonderful experience with Natalie and the whole Agency of Beauty team. I was thrilled with how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out, but more than that, Natalie and the girls were an incredibly positive, reassuring presence on such a crazy day. They made the whole experience so much fun for the whole group of women getting their hair and make up done and everyone just looked so beautiful. One last note because I can't stop bragging on them - before my wedding I changed the number of people I needed services for and our start and end times sooo many times I felt like the worst customer ever but The Agency of Beauty was 100% professional, kind, and accommodating about all the changes, and it took so much stress off my shoulders. Thank you guys!!
    Hannah Married on 11/06/2021

Flawlessly amazing

From start to finish, I had nothing but a great experience. Deidre was so nice and did amazing work. I loved my hair and makeup instantly at the trial. She took my whimsical vision and made it a dream come true. I highly highly recommend the agency of beauty!
  • Z
    Zinaida G. Married on 11/06/2021

Great experience!

From my email exchange to the trial run to the wedding, everything was very smooth and their team did a fantastic job! Highly recommend.
  • Andriana
    Andriana Married on 11/05/2021

Great Experience

I had no fears about my hair and makeup on my wedding day after my trial with my artist. My makeup, and the ladies who accompanied me, last all night long, through MANY tears and endless laughter. They were professional, open to your ideas, and had great creativity when needed. Can't say enough great things.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never thought I could feel so beautiful!

Deidre and Natalie did my hair and makeup for my wedding in October 2021 and they were so easy to work with from our first email correspondence! The planning process was super easy, even with having to postpone our 2020 wedding due to covid, and they were quick to respond to any inquiry I had. At my trial they understood what I was looking for, even though I definitely had a bit of trouble explaining it well. The day of the wedding they executed the hair and makeup flawlessly. I have never felt so beautiful! I cannot recommend these girls enough. Not only were the hair and makeup perfect, they were both such a pleasure to work with!
  • Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely perfect!

We were so incredibly happy with how our hair and makeup turned out! Natalie was amazing to work with and everything turned out just perfect! She made us look at feel beautiful yet natural. Not only is she super talented, she is so sweet and nice! She even did a touch up on my Hubby-to-be to make sure his hair was on point. Highly recommend!
    Niky S. Married on 10/02/2021

Great Experiencd

The agency of beauty was amazing to work with from the first time I reached out them via email to the wedding day. Natalie was my head stylist and she was both lovely as a person and amazing at both hair and makeup. The trial was such a great opportunity to communicate my vision and see it come to life! When the wedding day finally came I felt so pretty and confident with my hair and makeup, as every bride should feel on their big day! All the other ladies who got their hair and makeup done were also extremely satisfied as well. I would highly recommend the agency of beauty as stylists for anyone's wedding!
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kept me encouraged and feeling beautiful!

I loved working with these ladies! Such fun times from the trial run to the big day. They talked through every detail with me, never showed a sign of stress (except to encourage me that it was okay to be annoyed), and I felt so beautiful the whole day! Highly recommend!
    Amanda B. Married on 10/01/2021

Best HMU Vendor!

We had the absolute best day with Natalie, Deidre and team. All of our girls loved their hair and makeup. We had a team of 4 for 9 of us. I would highly recommend using them for your big day!
illustration stars