Black Tie and Blush

Brentwood, TN View map

Black Tie and Blush is a wedding hair and makeup artist in Brentwood, Tennessee. Led by capable owner Sarah Crews, this team of stylists is skilled in creating looks customized to their client’s vision. With excellent training and connections with beauty brands such as Nars and Estee Lauder, they will do their utmost to make you feel like your best self.

Experience

Founder Sarah is an experienced educator for Kérastase, a deluxe French line of hair products. She has carefully handpicked her staff at Black Tie and Blush to represent a range of special skills and abilities. This reputable team has a wealth of experience, having worked with models during both New York Fashion Week and New York Bridal Fashion Week.

Black Tie and Blush strives to keep up with all the latest global styling trends, aiming to tailor them to your vision. Their experienced team begins by asking clients to complete a questionnaire in order to understand all of the necessary details of their big day. Couples can then schedule a trial to ensure everything meets their expectations. There are a variety of hair and makeup packages available catering for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and more. Their expert staff can achieve blowouts, textured hair styling, and updos per your desires. They are masters in makeup application, including airbrushing, contouring, and lash application. The stylists are willing to travel to provide on-site services, and men’s grooming services are also available.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$210.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 06/26/2020

Professional, Fun, Classy, Talented

Picking the right people to be a part of your wedding team is SO important, and I can without a doubt say that I have zero regrets about hiring Sarah. From my first trial to my wedding day, Sarah was friendly, reliable, professional, and knowledgeable. She was able to take my "rough draft" vision and add her own knowledge and skill to create something beyond what I could have pictured myself. I have always been self conscious about my hair (thin & fine!) and Sarah did everything she could to make me feel comfortable and confident.

On our wedding day, Sarah was on time and made sure to keep us all on track to be done on schedule. She did a great job listening to my bridesmaids and creating beautiful looks on them as well. My hair felt secure and stayed beautiful all night, even in the wind, humidity and heat (not to mention the sweatttttt).

Sarah feels like family to me, and she never once made me feel like a "client." She was supportive throughout the process and brought so much light and joy to our big day! I can't recommend her enough!

(PS last photo is my hair at the very end of the night in our hotel! Still immaculate!!)

Black Tie and Blush's reply:

Oh my goodness Rachel, THANK YOU!
    I had the best time with your family and am so grateful to have been a part of your big day. You all truly feel like family to me too! So much love, ❤️ ~Sarah at Black Tie And Blush
    Tori D. Married on 01/24/2020

My wedding

Chelsea made my day special! She arrived on time and very prepared for the day. I showed her 1 picture of the hair and make up I wanted and she knocked it completely out of the park. She made my vision come to life with ease! Highly recommend!
    Katie Married on 10/26/2019

Exceptional and Luxury

Sarah and her team are amazing. Punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. So happy I chose Black Tie and Blush on my wedding day. They were my saving grace and little piece of bliss amongst all the chaos and frenzy!

6720 autumn oaks dr Brentwood, TN, 37027
Location of (Black Tie and Blush)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding