Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000

About Fidelio Photography

We are an award winning husband/wife photography team in Portland, Maine who have lived and worked here together for the last 10 years. We love working with people and telling their stories through compelling images, using the beauty of natural light. Our style mixes photojournalism with fine art--capturing the moments/emotions of the day in a simple, creative and documentary way, as well as portraits and all the beautiful details. One of our greatest strengths is bringing out the personality of each unique wedding through our work. Our laid back approach helps people feel comfortable around us which is important on such an intimate day.

Follow Fidelio Photography on

A bride and groom after their wedding on the Casco Bay ferry
50008cd92a324ac2 1483073519191 img9251 web

3 Reviews for Fidelio Photography

Carin · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I live in DC, but planned a destination wedding in Maine. We both knew hiring a good photographer was the top of our list of wedding priorities, and we're so lucky that we were able to secure a lock in Jessica and Lyle to do our engagement and wedding shoots.

Not only were they great to work with, they were also incredibly responsive and organized. I was not only impressed with their professionalism, but also their natural eyes for great photos.
    We've received our wedding preview and we were completely blown away by the quality of the pictures they took. I've had several friends and family remark at the beauty and magazine quality of our photos.

I would highly recommend Fidelio Photography and am so glad they were able to cover our wedding! Totally worth every penny.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Alex · Married on 11/26/2016

I found Jessica and a her husband by chance for our small Portland elopement. I am so glad we did. They were AMAZING to work with, so nice and we felt comfortable to be us. Our day had some weather to compete with but they handled it and got beautiful shots. I am floored at how we look in the photos. I am so happy with the initial pictures we have received and cannot wait to get the rest!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Erin · Married on 10/03/2009

We had Fidelio shoot our wedding at the Inn on Peaks Island. They were so creative and flexible (it poured on our wedding day). It was amazing working with such a great couple and team!!! My guests all said that they were so impressed at the unobtrusiveness of the photography team. Fantastic and artistic- I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Fidelio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• Le Reve Floral Design
    Le Reve Floral Design Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Fidelio Photography to all of my clients. This husband and wife team's work is just stunning -- they really capture the emotion in the moment -- you'll have images that you will want to revisit for a lifetime! From a professional standpoint, the Fidelio Photography team was very easy to work with, and I look forward to working with them again! Thanks, Fidelio! Darcy, Le Reve Floral Design

• Portland, 04101 See on map
    2078992874 (Phone number)
    by appointment only
    Location of (Fidelio Photography)