Fidelio Photography

Portland, ME View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

We are an award winning husband/wife photography team in Portland, Maine who have lived and worked here together for the last 10 years. We love working with people and telling their stories through compelling images, using the beauty of natural light. Our style mixes photojournalism with fine art--capturing the moments/emotions of the day in a simple, creative and documentary way, as well as portraits and all the beautiful details. One of our greatest strengths is bringing out the personality of each unique wedding through our work. Our laid back approach helps people feel comfortable around us which is important on such an intimate day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
    Carin Married on 08/18/2018
    My husband and I live in DC, but planned a destination wedding in Maine. We both knew hiring a good photographer was the top of our list of wedding priorities, and we're so lucky that we were able to secure a lock in Jessica and Lyle to do our engagement and wedding shoots.

Not only were they great to work with, they were also incredibly responsive and organized. I was not only impressed with their professionalism, but also their natural eyes for great photos.
    We've received our wedding preview and we were completely blown away by the quality of the pictures they took. I've had several friends and family remark at the beauty and magazine quality of our photos.

I would highly recommend Fidelio Photography and am so glad they were able to cover our wedding! Totally worth every penny.
    Alex Married on 11/26/2016
    I found Jessica and a her husband by chance for our small Portland elopement. I am so glad we did. They were AMAZING to work with, so nice and we felt comfortable to be us. Our day had some weather to compete with but they handled it and got beautiful shots. I am floored at how we look in the photos. I am so happy with the initial pictures we have received and cannot wait to get the rest!
    Erin Married on 10/03/2009
    We had Fidelio shoot our wedding at the Inn on Peaks Island. They were so creative and flexible (it poured on our wedding day). It was amazing working with such a great couple and team!!! My guests all said that they were so impressed at the unobtrusiveness of the photography team. Fantastic and artistic- I would recommend them to everyone!!

Le Reve Floral Design Le Reve Floral Design Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Fidelio Photography to all of my clients. This husband and wife team's work is just stunning -- they really capture the emotion in the moment -- you'll have images that you will want to revisit for a lifetime! From a professional standpoint, the Fidelio Photography team was very easy to work with, and I look forward to working with them again! Thanks, Fidelio! Darcy, Le Reve Floral Design

Portland, ME, 04102
2078992874

by appointment only
Location of (Fidelio Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding