Florals by Fittsy

Portland, ME View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Petalage is a wedding floral design studio based in Portland, Maine. This independent floral designer specializes in unique wedding and event floral styling services, as well as day-of event styling. Their floral design style aligns with eclectic and modern-bohemian couples who are looking for a one-of-a-kind floral ambiance on your wedding day, and Petalage ensures that your handcrafted designs are beautifully and seamlessly executed.

Petalage provides wedding and event floral design, as well as event decor set-up on the day of your celebration. This free-spirited floral designer is inspired by bohemian, wispy, and wild floral design, but also specializes in a variety of other floral styles including rustic, vintage, and romantic arrangements. Petalage works closely with clients in order to achieve your floral vision, offering consultations so that your ideas and concepts can be fully realized. Clients can enjoy unlimited communication with their main floral designer in order to ensure that every detail is exactly the way that you envisioned. Their services include delivery and set-up of your floral arrangements and decor. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Psquires Married on 04/11/2021

Absolutely Beautiful!

Everything was perfect! The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful, the service was great and I couldn't be more pleased. I would highly recommend.
  • Kristin
    Kristin L. Married on 08/26/2020

The Best!!

Michelle was the best! I am SO indecisive and I trusted Michelle so much to put her own creative touches into my flowers. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. I cried two times on my wedding day and one of the times was when I saw my bouquet. I cried like actual tears. The whole wedding day I kept asking my guests if they saw how beautiful my flowers were! I would recommend Michelle to anyone! My flowers were above and beyond!
  • Heather
    Heather W. Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful Experience

Would I choose Michelle with Florals by Fittsy? A thousand times yes! She took what I said I would live for flowers and created something that exceeded my expectations. She is just the most lovely and talented person you will meet. Please choose her for your flowers you will not regret it.

Florals by Fittsy's reply:

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for your kinds words. It really means a lot to me that you were so happy with your wedding flowers. I hope we cross paths one day!! Best, Michelle

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Florals by Fittsy 1
Offer

OFFERING ONE FREE BRIDESMAID'S BOUQUET & BOUTONNIERE TO ANYONE WHO BOOKS WITH ME BY DECEMBER 25TH, 2019!!

52 Maplewood Portland, ME, 04103
Location of (Florals by Fittsy)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding