241 York Street, York, ME 03909 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About York Flower Shop

Laura Kennedy has owned the York Flower Shop since 1994. Laura is an accomplished floral designer and florist but it is her love of people and her town that is her mark of success. She feels strongly about supporting local charities, schools and local causes and benefits. Her love of nature is seen in all of her design work as well as her shop. Buying local is very important to her as well as recycling products and keeping the shop green. Christine is manager and head floral designer at the shop. She has been with us for over 15 years. Her attention to detail is amazing. She takes a personal interest in every bride and every customer. As a floral designer and florist of over 25 years, Christine has mastered the art of design. Gretchen has been a floral designer at York Flower Shop for 12 years. Growing up as a local to York, ME, she has a great personal relationship with our customers. She has a very organic style and loves working with plants and natural medium. Annie has been with the shop for over 13 years as a delivery driver. Her great attitude and experience in gardening is a great asset to the shop. For more information please fo to our website at yorkflowershopmaine.com or check us out on facebook.

soft bouquets sarah reic

1 User photo

York Flower Shop 1

Cait · Married on 08/03/2019

Thank you, Gretchen!

Thank you Gretchen & her team for the beautiful arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages and bouquet that were JUST what we envisioned and tied the whole event together from start to finish- we were so happy with what you did for us- we totally trusted your expertise and were not disappointed! I only wish flowers could last forever!!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

One word.....wow! When my flowers arrived on my wedding day I was in awe! They exceeded my expectations and were beyond beautiful! They set a soft and romantic tone at our venue which was the Dockside Restaurant! The colors were gorgeous and truly pulled everything together! The staff were great to work with and when they said "don't worry about that, we'll take care of everything" they meant it! The finished product was exactly as we talked about! I highly recommend the York Flower Shop!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Meghan · Married on 08/26/2017

I worked with Gretchen primarily but all the women at York Flower Shop are wonderful! I had an initial consultation and had some sense of what I was going for, but not a lot of details so I put my trust in Gretchen. And it was a great decision! Gretchen's knowledge of florals, herbs, etc. is amazing and she nailed the aesthetic I was going for. My bouquets were beautiful and she included some unique flowers and colors. I also loved how she incorporated greens and even basil into my centerpieces - they smelled great even a week or so after the wedding! Gretchen and York Flower Shop are professional, responsive, know their stuff and just make beautiful arrangements. Best of all, Gretchen did everything within my budget and it was very reasonably priced. Book these ladies early as they get booked up and now I know why!

Sent on 11/19/2017

York Flower Shop FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Dockside Guest Quarters
    Dockside Guest Quarters Hotel Weddings

York Flower Shop has been creating beautiful flower arrangements for wedding parties at the Dockside Restaurant for over 20 years! Laura, Gretchen and the entire staff have professional expertise and winning personalities’. I would highly recommend York Flower shop for anyone needing creative and beautiful flowers that will impress even the most demanding brides, grooms and their parents.

• 241 York Street York, 03909 See on map