Black-eyed Pea

Castle Rock, CO View map

Black-eyed Pea is a fresh, homestyle wedding catering service based out of Castle Rock, Colorado that serves Denver, Loveland, Fort Collins and Pueblo. No matter where you wedding is taking place, or how many people you are inviting, Black-eyed Pea is ready to make you and your guests feel right at home with delicious, made-from-scratch food. Their menu is customizable for your event, to ensure that you get exactly what you want for your special day.

Before your event even begins, set up a complimentary tasting to make sure the menu created is exactly what you want. Full service catering from Black-eyed Pea includes setup, service, cleanup and full waitstaff. Bar service with certified bartenders can also be provided.

Cuisine
Black-eyed Pea serves classic, homestyle American cooking. Many dietary needs can be accommodated upon request.

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$35.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$50.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15.00

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Server(s)
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

1 User photo

• Christina
    Christina M. Married on 10/03/2020

Food for Thought

I feel like we hit the jackpot with Black-eyed Pea. The food was phenomenal and Debby/her team was nothing short of fabulous. From the moment I met her, I felt like she was an old friend. I never felt pressured to pick a certain item or go outside my comfort zone in price point.
    She was SO accommodating with our request. There were no hidden fees, she was very upfront with costs and I just can't express enough how amazing the food & staff were. You will not be disappointed!
  • Maddie
    Maddie J. Married on 09/18/2020

Best Best Experience Ever!

Debby is SO professional, a problem solver, and all around great leader. Everybody said the food and especially the appetizers were fabulous. The kiddos who came thought they were royalty because of the passed appetizers. Thank you. Above all the professionalism and class, we could not beat the value. We wanted good non'-fussy, meaning food you could pronounce and your people would eat, food and we got all that at -less than $40pp. We had 5 appetizers for our happy hour. Two entrees in which one included a pasta so that became a 3rd entrée and our vegetarian option, 5 sides, a kids meal for $8ea, tea, lemonade, 7 trained servers, tip and more for 200 people for well under 10k.
    A wedding is a ton of money and we chose quality and value and it was fantastic. Several things went wrong with other vendors you and your team were spot on. A big thank you from us!

Black-eyed Pea's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased!!! It was such a beautiful, amazing event! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.
  • O
    Odessa Married on 12/30/2017
    The very reason this review is 5 Stars has everything to do with DEBBY!!!!! Her service and commitment was mind blowing to say the least. The closer it got to my event, the more anxious I got, I must have worried this woman the last two weeks something terrible. If I did, you would not have known. She calmed my fears. I made 11th hour changes to the menu and she accommodated me. Who does that???? Before I could get the words from my mouth about certain things, she was already on it. When I said I thought this would be better, she made it happen. I can't say enough about The Black-Eyed Pea catering, I can't say enough about Debby, I had a black tie affair and they showed up dressed so professionally. My guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food and the service. They actually raved about the Prime Rib, Thank you Debby, for making my affair the Special Night that I had planned. Everything you and your staff did was Top Notch. I want to shout out the BEP restaurant in the Citadel Crossing as well. They let me come in and try food to see if it was to my liking, even after I changed my mind. AWESOME !!!! This was worth every penny I spent. I would use them over and over. One last thing, You other companies out there that do catering had better Step Up Your Game, because Debby and the Black-Eyed Pea has set the bar HIGH!!! Fantastic.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Castle Rock, 80104
Location of (Black-eyed Pea)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding