Wallingford, CT 06492 Map · Phone number

About BENE Events

We provide event coordination, invitations, favors, all occassion jewelry, ceremony and reception accessories, and clothing. For your convenience, below are a few links to our stores. For more information, go to our home website.

Invitations:

Couple kissing
58ebb4fbd5b882ee 1523644015 be276cd884adcf88 1523644014 370ce65769c18ba0 152364

8 Reviews for BENE Events

Lindsay and Joe · Married on 07/14/2012

We were very happy with our wedding invitations from Bene Events - we received many compliments on the design and quality of our invitations! Rosanna was very knowledgeable, detail-oriented and delivered on everything she promised. She worked with us to find invitations that fit our style and price point. We felt very comfortable working with her and trusted her completely. Rosanna has a great personality and we enjoyed meeting with her to plan this aspect of our wedding. We would highly recommend Bene Events!

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • F

flo · Married on 06/09/2012

My daughter and I went to Rosanna for wedding invitations and save the dates. When we realized she did wedding planning and how easily she could figure out what we both wanted this wedding day to be we added on wedding planning. Rosanna did shower invitations, save the dates , and everything needed for the entire wedding. Her professionalism, attention to detail, meeting every need of the bride was unbelievable. The last two weeks are especially hectic and Rosanna made everything run smoothly. The day of the wedding was so enjoyable because we all knew in her hands everything would be perfect in everyway. Her staff were exceptional. The help they gave to the bride, wedding party. vendors was amazing. We couldnt have done without them. Everyone is still talking about the perfect day!! We can highly recommend Beneevents and we will certainly use them again for the rest of the family weddings

Sent on 09/01/2012

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2012

Invitations - The amount of time and energy Rosanna put into our Save The Dates and Invitations (among other things) was unbelievable! I never knew how much actually went into creating these 'masterpieces' and she covered EVERYTHING! She was always a phone call/email away and would always respond back within a reasonable amount of time. If she did not know the answer to something, she would go above and beyond to find the answer.

Wedding Planning - Originally, I was using Bene Events for Save the Dates and Invitations but things changed and I am so happy that it was Rosanna who was there to help us in the end! We hit a few bumps on the road a month before the wedding and Rosanna was there to help get things back on track, offer a hand or just lend an ear/shoulder to cry on. While she takes her role seriously, she also has a funny side which works so well. I honestly don't think I could have asked for a better person to help me the day of the wedding. While I was calm and stress free (yes I said calm and stress free) before the wedding, I honestly owe it to Rosanna and all of her hard work.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Award

BENE Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Wallingford, 06492 See on map
    2032151359 (Phone number)
    Location of (BENE Events)