Huntersville, NC 28078 Map · Phone number

About b.childs weddings

b.childs weddings specializes in full service wedding design and planning. We also offer Day Of and Partial Coordination & Planning packages as well as numerous A La Carte items.

Please visit our website at www.beabchildsbride.com or contact us at 804-536-1298 | hello@bchildsweddings.com for more information. Inquiries submitted on Wedding Wire are not checked as frequently.

Follow b.childs weddings on

11401211101028339835859983984998252310773926n
11401211101028339835859983984998252310773926n

9 Reviews for b.childs weddings

Lindsay · Married on 04/23/2016

The Duke Mansion and Brandy Child's belong together! What a fit! My daughter and I met her over coffee and both knew, without thinking we needed or wanted an Event Planner, that we were going to hire her. She's a great combination of olde-world and new world. Brandy always returned calls immediately, offered superb and friendly service, was very skilled working with all vendors and our wedding flowed beautifully-from beginning to end! We feel so fortunate to have found her and recommend Brandy to all!

Lindsay Thayer Stroker. May 2016

Sent on 05/05/2016

Velvet · Married on 11/14/2015

Brandy was everything we needed and more for our wedding. From the moment we signed our contract, Brandy took over everything and made my life so much easier. She worked hand in hand with all of our vendors so when I got married, I didn't have to stress over a single thing. She drew out our floor plan, managed our decorations, made sure we had food when we arrived, directed our ceremony, and cleaned up after our reception so we could go home and relax. Thank you Brandy for everything you did! We can't tell you how grateful we are for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2015

I heard about Brandy through a friend. I was hesitant about spending the money for a day of coordinator (thinking I could set everything up myself) but after meeting with Brandy and going over the specifics for the day I decided it might be worth it to have someone else in charge of everything. This was definitely the BEST decision I made. Brandy was easy to work with, listened to everything I wanted and made it all happen. She also took care of all of the vendor communication for me but kept me in the loop the whole time. She responded almost immediately to every email and text I sent her, and she went above and beyond on my actual wedding day to get everything set up. Come to find out after the wedding, everything from the set up to the year down was a nightmare thanks to our venu, but I never once suspected anything was wrong. Brandy did a great job getting everything to run smoothly considering I never had any clue that anything even went wrong! There is absolutely no way I could do this on my own. Brandy was a serious life saver and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/31/2015