Azteca Wedding Plaza has specialized in providing exquisite bridal attire and formal wear with extraordinary customer service for 50 years.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Azteca Bridal

4 out of 5 rating
J
Jill Sent on 02/08/2018
5 out of 5 rating
I went to a few different places to get my wedding dress. The experiences were fairly disappointing. Azteca Bridal made me feel special, excited and did everything in their power to find the perfect dress for me. Not only were they affordable, but they were knowledgable with my vision and body type. HIGHLY recommend them!
Katie
Katie Sent on 06/11/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Ofelia was wonderful! She could tell exactly what I wanted after I showed her one picture. She was kind and she made my visit unforgettable. I ended up "saying yes" to the sixth dress I tried on. I would recommend Azteca!
Monique
Monique Sent on 04/12/2017
5 out of 5 rating
I had a great experience at Azteca. They were able to help me get the dress of my dreams and were patient with me during the process of finding a bridesmaids dress ( I couldn't make up my mind). The seamstresses did a beautiful job with my
wedding dress alterations and the cost was not bad compared to other places that offer alteration services. I would definitely recommend them
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding