Tres Jolie Jewelry Rental

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

Tres Jolie Jewelry Rental is a business based in Scottsdale, Arizona that specializes in wedding jewelry rental services. For more than three decades, the company has offered their exclusive, stunning collection to those preparing for momentous occasions throughout Arizona. Whether you're in need of the perfect piece to complete your look for your engagement party or the big day, they'd be happy to work with you.

Tres Jolie Jewelry Rental is proud to offer to-be-weds expertly crafted Diamond and pearl jewelry that's sure to dazzle and delight. The business thoughtfully sources their gems from conflict-free producers and takes pride in being involved in every step of the manufacturing process. As a result, their jewelry collection is full of elegant, beautiful pieces. To-be-weds can choose from luxurious necklaces, spectacular earrings, and scintillating rings to wear for their milestone occasions. The team welcomes you to reach out to them to arrange an appointment so that you can begin designing a plan for your day.

This Is Your Biggest Day!! Just Like You Won't Have Fake Flowers For Your Wedding You Shouldn't Have Fake Jewelry!!

Lynn L. Married on 02/02/2022

Amazing! Will recommend to everyone!

This was the greatest experience ever! Nati is so professional and friendly. he answers emails in such a timely manner and keeps you in the loop every step of the way to getting your dreamy rentals. I recommend them to everyone I know and now have 3 other friends renting for their upcoming wedding.
    Bella B. Married on 02/01/2022

highly recommend

Highly recommend renting diamonds from Tres Jolie Jewelry! I rented earrings for my wedding and was very satisfied with the entire process and of course the earrings were GORGEOUS! Setting up the zoom appointment with Nati was really easy and the zoom appointment itself was so fun, it felt like I was just chatting with a long time friend and looking through his closet for something to wear. He was so kind, professional, and educational! It was so fun to have the earrings for the entire weekend, too. If you're considering, do it! You don't be disappointed.
    Mally Z. Married on 01/05/2022

Super happy with the service

I rented a bracelet and earrings for my wedding and they were perfect!! I love jewelry so the decision on what to wear pieces for my wedding was so important to me. I only wear hoops so I went in wanting something pretty specific, and Nati was great at helping me decide which were the best for me. I was so indecisive but Nati was so patient and ultimately helped me decide to go with my gut! The process was super smooth and everyone was responsive and flexible. My jewelry looked amazing and I truly feel it completed my look. Definitely recommend to any bride who wants the perfect wedding jewelry at a reasonable price. You won’t be disappointed!

6900 E Camelback Rd, Suite #1050 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
1-866-873-7595

Monday-9:30am - 5:00pm Tuesday-9:30am - 5:00pm Wednesday-9:30am - 5:00pm Thursday-9:30am - 5:00pm Friday-9:30am - 5:00pm Saturday- Closed Sunday- Closed
Location of (Tres Jolie Jewelry Rental)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding