8100 E Indian School Rd, #110, Paradise Valley, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mariée Bridal

Mariée Bridal is a couture, family-owned bridal boutique located in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ. With our exceptionally trained staff, in-house seamstresses, and hand-selected gowns, we offer an experience tailored to the bride looking to bring her bridal vision to life. When you book an appointment at Mariée, you are assigned a specialized consultant for a two-hour appointment where you are free to experiment with style, explore the options of customizations, and receive extensive information regarding the ordering process. We offer bridal gowns from industry-leading designers such as Martina Liana, Enzoani, and Badgley Mischka, and accessories that are one-of-a-kind finds for your wedding. To browse our gowns and set an appointment, see our website, or feel free to call us at the shop!

8100 E Indian School Rd, #110

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Tel: 480.946.4343

Email: info@marieegallery.com

***Updates Regarding COVID-19 -- Store Policies and Protocols:

As of May 8th Mariee Bridal is permitted to take appointments. Upon reopening for the safety of our staff and brides we have implemented some new policies.

1. We ask that brides bring a MAXIMUM of 2 guests.
To reduce the amount of people in the store we ask that you please limit your entourage to two people. We encourage Facetime and Zoom, and will provide the wifi password at the start of your appointment.

2. Our appointment availability will be LIMITED.
Appointments are required and we are taking a very limited amount of brides at any given time. Please make an appointment in advance. You can call the shop at (480) 946-4343 or go to the "Contact" page to send a request. You can expect a prompt reply from our staff with availability.

3. Appointments will be 90 minutes as opposed to our regular 2-hours.
This will allow us to sanitize your fitting/seating rooms, steam and UV light the gowns, and wash our hands in-between appointments. We ask that brides and their guest please arrive on-time for their appointment to prevent running over.

4. We ask that only brides and staff touch the inventory.
We know this is hard! Please respect our brides and staff by following this policy.

5. We are unavailable to take any walk-in appointments at this time.
As we are taking a limited number of brides and reducing the amount of people at any given time we ask that you please book an appointment. Call the shop at (480) 946-4343 or see our "Contact" page to send an appointment request, our staff will promptly be in touch.

6. We are practicing Social Distancing.
The appointments will be held at opposite ends of the shop in separate wings, and guests will be seated 6ft apart.

7. As per the Arizona public health guidelines, we are requiring that all staff and patrons wear masks while in the store.

We appreciate your understanding and support, we are very excited to be serving brides again!

Follow Mariée Bridal on

mariee 23 websize 51 12347 1569448295

75 Reviews for Mariée Bridal

• Diane

Diane Bejerano · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful first dress shopping experience

The staff was extremely helpful and personalized my experience. They had my name in my fitting room section and even had a robe for me to wear to continue to pick out dresses. My favorite part was that the dresses were beautiful and reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Andrea · Married on 02/22/2020

They are amazing!

Every time I come in the entire staff is amazing!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, boutique experience!

I was really, really nervous to start wedding dress shopping -- mostly because I am very indecisive and my only experience with wedding dress shopping was episodes of Say Yes To The Dress. Well, my experience at Mariee was nothing like TLC, and I am SO happy about that. Their store selection is small enough to not overwhelm you, yet diverse enough that you can find every style and texture you could possibly dream of. Sydney was so lovely during my initial appointment. She was friendly, never pushy, and I felt she gave me true, honest advice and feedback. I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on! AND, coincidentally, it was on Black Friday, so I got a little percentage off as part of their Black Friday sale. Win, win! My dress was flawless when it arrived at the store for pick-up, and the staff even helped me pick out a veil just two months before the wedding. Overall, this shop is incredible and I am so happy I found my gown there. Gather up your mom and girlfriends and make an appointment here ASAP, it won't disappoint. Thank you, Mariee!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Mariée Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline Fancher Wedding Hair & Makeup

I purchased my Watters & Watters dress at Mariee. Everyone there was extremely helpful. I liked the fact that their dresses were not inside plastic bags. They kept me in touch with trunk shows and even helped me with my jewelry.

• Claudia's Custom Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Mariee Gallery is the premiere bridal boutique in Scottsdale, Arizona! Mariee Gallery is committed to providing the highest level of care and to assure their brides experience is one they will never be forgotten. Their selection of gowns are unique, sophisticated, classic! They understand their brides individuality and will make their dreams become a reality.

• Blue Orchid Designs Wedding Planners

Owner Susan Lowmiller has set up her shop in the art district of Scottsdale as a place where “bridal is art”. The clean, minimalist and artsy design of the gallery leaves the focus on the bride and the couture gowns Susan carries. The service is impeccable and the dress buying experience a refreshing break amidst the stress that can come with planning a wedding.

• 8100 E Indian School Rd, #110 Paradise Valley, AZ, 85250 See on map
    M-F: 10:00am-6pm Sat: 10am-6pm Sun: 10am-6pm
    Location of (Mariée Bridal)