8100 E Indian School Rd, #110, Paradise Valley, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mariée Bridal

Mariée Bridal is a family owned bridal shop located in Scottsdale AZ. We are proud to present wedding dresses by some of the world's leading bridal designers, including Badgley Mischka, Enzoani & Martina Liana. Gowns are hand picked in London, New York & Barcelona every year and the vast majority are exclusive to our store in the state of Arizona. Our gowns are priced between $1,500-$7,000 and take anywhere between 2-6 months to be made. We also have a full custom gown service available where you can work our in-house designers to create a completely unique hand-made gown for you. Be sure to check our facebook page (www.facebook.com/marieebridalusa) and our blog for upcoming bridal events, and we welcome you to our boutique, where 'bridal is art'.

8100 E Indian School Rd, #110

Mariée Bridal 1
Mariée Bridal 2

Andrea · Getting married on 02/22/2020

They are amazing!

Every time I come in the entire staff is amazing!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, boutique experience!

I was really, really nervous to start wedding dress shopping -- mostly because I am very indecisive and my only experience with wedding dress shopping was episodes of Say Yes To The Dress. Well, my experience at Mariee was nothing like TLC, and I am SO happy about that. Their store selection is small enough to not overwhelm you, yet diverse enough that you can find every style and texture you could possibly dream of. Sydney was so lovely during my initial appointment. She was friendly, never pushy, and I felt she gave me true, honest advice and feedback. I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on! AND, coincidentally, it was on Black Friday, so I got a little percentage off as part of their Black Friday sale. Win, win! My dress was flawless when it arrived at the store for pick-up, and the staff even helped me pick out a veil just two months before the wedding. Overall, this shop is incredible and I am so happy I found my gown there. Gather up your mom and girlfriends and make an appointment here ASAP, it won't disappoint. Thank you, Mariee!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Mariée Bridal 3
    Mariée Bridal 4

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot speak highly enough about my experience at this salon. My search for "the dress" took me to many shops. I ended up coming back 3 times to this store as the designers they carry were exceptional. They were very patient and flexible and helpful. I really appreciated all of their help given my indecision. In the end I found the most beautiful dress that was fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a pleasant and personalized experience. Thank you!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Mariée Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline Fancher
    Jacqueline Fancher Wedding Hair & Makeup

I purchased my Watters & Watters dress at Mariee. Everyone there was extremely helpful. I liked the fact that their dresses were not inside plastic bags. They kept me in touch with trunk shows and even helped me with my jewelry.

• Claudia's Custom Jewelry
    Claudia's Custom Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Mariee Gallery is the premiere bridal boutique in Scottsdale, Arizona! Mariee Gallery is committed to providing the highest level of care and to assure their brides experience is one they will never be forgotten. Their selection of gowns are unique, sophisticated, classic! They understand their brides individuality and will make their dreams become a reality.

• Blue Orchid Designs
    Blue Orchid Designs Wedding Planners

Owner Susan Lowmiller has set up her shop in the art district of Scottsdale as a place where “bridal is art”. The clean, minimalist and artsy design of the gallery leaves the focus on the bride and the couture gowns Susan carries. The service is impeccable and the dress buying experience a refreshing break amidst the stress that can come with planning a wedding.

• 8100 E Indian School Rd, #110 Paradise Valley, AZ, 85250 See on map