Mariée Bridal Reviews

Mariée Bridal 1
Mariée Bridal 2

Andrea · Getting married on 02/22/2020

They are amazing!

Every time I come in the entire staff is amazing!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, boutique experience!

I was really, really nervous to start wedding dress shopping -- mostly because I am very indecisive and my only experience with wedding dress shopping was episodes of Say Yes To The Dress. Well, my experience at Mariee was nothing like TLC, and I am SO happy about that. Their store selection is small enough to not overwhelm you, yet diverse enough that you can find every style and texture you could possibly dream of. Sydney was so lovely during my initial appointment. She was friendly, never pushy, and I felt she gave me true, honest advice and feedback. I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on! AND, coincidentally, it was on Black Friday, so I got a little percentage off as part of their Black Friday sale. Win, win! My dress was flawless when it arrived at the store for pick-up, and the staff even helped me pick out a veil just two months before the wedding. Overall, this shop is incredible and I am so happy I found my gown there. Gather up your mom and girlfriends and make an appointment here ASAP, it won't disappoint. Thank you, Mariee!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Mariée Bridal 3
    Mariée Bridal 4

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot speak highly enough about my experience at this salon. My search for "the dress" took me to many shops. I ended up coming back 3 times to this store as the designers they carry were exceptional. They were very patient and flexible and helpful. I really appreciated all of their help given my indecision. In the end I found the most beautiful dress that was fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a pleasant and personalized experience. Thank you!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Caitlin · Married on 01/15/2017

Great shop! Great Selection! Their two pieces are perfect for comfort. Owners and all the girls there are very sweet.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Mariee is the best. They had such a great selection of affordable dresses. I picked the first one I tried on! Plus their alterations process is super easy and accommodating! I loved everyone at Mariee!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Amy · Married on 04/04/2015

I was so frustrated wedding dress shopping. I must have gone to 10 stores and tried on 100 dresses. And nothing was giving me that "moment" that you hear about. Then I discovered Claire Pettibone dresses online and that Mariee was the only store in town that had them. So I made an appointment and sure enough, it was like the storm clouds parted and the skies opened up and my whole wedding dress experience changed. Still today I look at my wedding pictures and that amazing dress and it brings a huge smile to my face!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Hanna · Married on 03/28/2015

If you’re looking for a place where you don’t want to be pressured to buy a dress, then Mariée Bridal is the place for you! There is no pressure because the dresses there sell themselves, truly! I went to 5 different stores before going here and it was a completely different experience at this store. The first thing I noticed was how clam and beautiful Mariée Bridal is. There are only three different viewing spots so they never have more than 3 people at a time. When I went, I was the only person there! Carrie who is also the owner of the store helped me try on many dresses. She ended up picking the dress I wore for my wedding! It was a dress I would have never picked out to try on. Carrie has great taste and knows how to dress every body type. Once I bought the dress they made everything very easy including paying, keeping me updated on the dress and the pickup. They also have a great alterations staff! I had Cindy “my fairy god mother” alter my dress. She is the best in town. By the time she was done altering my dress it looked like it was made for me. She didn’t make my dress but she did make my vail! I asked her to take lace from my dress and lace from my mother’s dress to use for trim of my vail. It was to die for and made my mother cry when she saw it. I had so much fun working with Cindy but what impressed me the most was her passion for her work. My entire experience there was perfect! Go to Mariée Bridal and ask for Cindy for alterations, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Maviann · Married on 03/07/2015

They have an amazing selection of gowns. From local to foreign designers it is just an amazing ever changing selection. I ended up with an Ian Stewart gown that I just loved everytime I put it on and still love today. They work with independent seamstresses that are great and you still go into the store for your appointments. Each appointment there were new gorgeous dresses on display that I know will be perfect for someone. They reccomend 4 fittings which at first seems like a lot but trust me it is important for the perfect fit. I ended up with pneumonia and lost weight before my 3rd fitting so thankfully she made sure it fit perfectly for my big day!

Sent on 03/11/2015

I had the best experience at Mariée Bridal. Danielle was my bridal consultant and she was wonderful. On the day I went to look for a dress, she did not rush me. I was given the time I needed to find my perfect wedding dress. Each time, I went in for a fitting, Danielle was helpful in guiding the process. Not to mention, when a had an emotional bridal moment, she was there to help me. The boutique is very inviting and decorated in a lovely way. The owners are very friendly. I had my alterations done by Cindy and I would only recommend her to alter your dress. She was wonderful, helpful, and friendly. Cindy is a talent and expert in what she does.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Romona · Married on 06/07/2014

My experience has been first class all the way!!! I am so glad my wedding and event planner Regina Osgoid recommended them.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Wonderful dress experience - beautiful gowns, outstanding customer service. Perfection!

Sent on 02/06/2014
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 03/29/2014

Mariee was the first shop that I went to when I started my search for the perfect wedding dress this past July. From the very beginning they were very professional and friendly. During my appointment, the consultant was focused solely on me and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted to, some I even tried twice. The dresses are on the pricier side but they still offered several beautiful gowns in my price range (under $2,000). I found one that I loved but wanted to sleep on it.

After visiting Mariee, I did visit a few more shops, mainly to see if I could find a dress that I loved more for a little less money. I wasn't able to do it. I went back to Mariee the next day, ordered the very first dress I tried on, and was told that it would arrive late November, early December. They were very thorough in explaining their policies, how payment and pickup worked, etc.

A little over a week ago I received an email and a phone call that my dress had arrived almost two months early! Even after I had already made a purchase, the owners of Mariee were professional, attentive, and thorough. I'm so glad that I chose to buy my dress from Mariee!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2014

Mariee Bridal has the most gorgeous selection of dresses in town! Carrie was my consultant and there every step of the way to help me find my perfect gown. The professionalism, customer service and experience are top notch. I couldn’t imagine shopping anywhere else for my gown. Cindy, who worked on my alterations is a true artist. My all lace dress originally had straps and a keyhole back, and she turned it into a strapless gown that fit me like a glove. She is so talented, detailed and careful. The dress turned out perfect! I highly recommend Mariee to anyone looking for a gorgeous gown and excellent customer service. Carrie, James and Cindy – thank you for making “saying yes to the dress” so enjoyable!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2014

I purchased my customized Ian Stuart wedding gown from Mariee and could not have asked for a better experience! They had an amazing selection of gowns which you can't find at other bridal stores, which was exactly what I was looking for. Plus, I was able to customize my gown order, so my dress really was one of a kind. The gown arrived ahead of schedule and began my alterations after being referred to Cindy Dejardins. (I hope I spelled that correctly!)

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy…. I cannot say enough about how talented this lady is! She took my beautiful Ian Stuart gown and turned it into a masterpiece that fit me like a glove! Over the course of my fittings, Cindy made tons of changes to my gown- some large, others very small. She has such an eye for detail and you can tell she’s a bit of a perfectionist, which is exactly what you hope for in your dressmaker!

Cindy also delivered my dress to our hotel suite the morning of my wedding, and pressed my dress on location, so I didn’t have to worry about transport or wrinkles. (Can we say stress-free?!) Cindy also turned a near crisis situation into absolutely no problem at all… the zipper on one of my bridesmaids’ dresses ripped just after she was zipped up, and Cindy was there to sew her into it quickly and inconspicuously, thank God!! If she hadn’t been, I don’t even know what we would have done. She also ended up pressing my Dad’s wrinkled shirt too! Seriously, this woman is a real-life fairy godmother- no questions.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Susan · Married on 02/15/2014

Mariee was so helpful and amazing! I appreciate everything she did. She made the process so easy and enjoyable. Excellent customer service!

Sent on 08/28/2013

I can not even begin to explain how WONDERFUL Mariee is. I did not have a dress in mind when I walked into James and Carrie's beautiful dress boutique. Nor had I tried on wedding dresses prior to my visit. James walked me through the entire process and Danielle my consultant was such a great person to have helping me! I went to one other place and immediately returned to Mariee to purchase the MOST gorgeous dress I have ever seen! It is perfect!!! I could not be happier with my entire experience. They are professional and made sure all of my questions were answered. They did not make me feel rushed or like I was taking up too much of their time answering all of the questions I had! The dress is couture and was made in London!! I can not tell you how beautiful the craftsmanship of this dress is! This is a really joyful time and they add perfectly to the experience! I am elated to have had the pleasure of working with Danielle, Carrie and James. Thank you again for making this such a seamless experience!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2013

If you want a gown with gorgeous lace, this store will be heaven for you. Hands down, the best gowns I came across in my search and I would recommend them to anyone. Also, if you need alterations - use Kathy Stephenson who is one of the recommended dressmakers by the store. She worked miracles on my sample sized gown - for size 2 me - and at a very fair cost!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Erin · Married on 11/15/2013

What a beautiful dress shop!! I found my gown here and couldn't have been happier with the service. Everyone there is so professional and nice. The dresses are beautiful and the entire experience was just so easy. They don't have an alterations department but can recommend people. Cindy was amazing and did a fantastic job on my dress. Fit like a glove and I received so many compliments. Great store!

Sent on 12/08/2013

erica · Married on 11/10/2013

Mariee Bridal has got to be one of the best Bridal Shops in Arizona. Shop owners, James and Carrie are such a delight to work with. The customer service I received during my dress shopping experience was top notch! After going to about 6 different Bridal shops and finally finding this hidden gem.. I knew I couldnt get any better than this.. They are upfront and honest about the whole dress buying process including the alterations. I had the opportunity to work with CIndy, who is a dress maker with Mariee Bridal Gallery, who did wonders on the dress I purchased. I just want to say thank you to Cindy, James and Carrie for making this experience so wonderful.. I cant wait to wear my gorgrous dress on November 10! I will send lots of pictures..

Warm regards,

Erica

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • LindseyJtoB

Lindsey · Married on 11/02/2013

Mariee provides beautiful couture wedding gowns and has a selection of bridesmaids dresses as well. Carrie and James were very accommodating and wonderful to work with. It was not difficult to find a beautiful wedding dress at Mariee. In fact, Mariee was my first and last stop for wedding gown shopping. There is a wide selection of dresses available to choose from as well as accessories, including veils, boleros, and jewelry - even some handmade, custom pieces Every time I went to Mariee for my alterations I would browse their dress selection again just to appreciate the beauty of the gowns. There is truly a choice for almost any bride.

Mariee recommends three different alteration/dress makers as an option. These three ladies are not affiliated with Mariee but work regularly with their clients. I randomly selected Cindy Desjardins from the recommendation list and I am so happy I did. She custom made me a lace bolero with extra lace I purchased from the designer and it could not have turned out more perfectly. She is not only talented and gifted, she was an absolute delight to work with. I actually teared up at the end of our last fitting.

Overall, my experience at Mariee was wonderful. Their sales associates are helpful and professional. I recommend Mariee as your first (and most likely last) stop for wedding gown hunting.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

My perfect dress!!!! And many other beautiful ones. This is the only shop in Arizona that carries the beautiful Claire Pettibone. And the seamstress (the artist) who worked on my dress, and was with me the day of my wedding, Cindy, well, I have no words. So talented and careful and amazing.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Chrisy · Married on 07/13/2013

Wow! I couldn't be happier with the service and experience. I 100% recommend this place!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Karyn · Married on 05/18/2013

Loved, Loved, Loved the beautiful dress that I purchased from Mariee Bridal. Equally adored the couple who own the gorgeous couture bridal shop and helped me to select my perfect wedding dress. As an older bride and a very selective client, I wasn't as comfortable with gown shopping as perhaps a younger bride, however once I stepped in Mariee all of that changed. Carrie (owner) quickly put me at ease and made the entire experience such a positive one that I won't forget! Everything from the selection, ordering, communication as to status, alterations, fitting was perfection. Mariee simply hands down has the most gorgeous gowns in the valley with the most amazing customer service and I can't thank them enough. The only downside is that I won't have a reason to buy another gown from Carrie and James- unless perhaps they branch into evening wear- (I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

Sent on 05/25/2013

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

While their selection isn't as big as some of the other stores they carry beautiful gowns along with amazing customer service! They are super friendly and will do what they can to make you feel special!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Chau · Married on 04/06/2013

Mariee Bridal is THE place to get a unique and beautiful wedding gown. Before purchasing my gown at Mariee, I searched high and low for the perfect one..and let me tell you, nothing compared to the selection and quality to Mariee Bridal gowns. There is so much to choose from. They will have your dress no matter what your style choice is. The owners and staff are always attentive and knowledgeable. They are very supportive and will be with you till the very end! Mariee gowns and staff will make you feel like a million bucks on your wedding day. Look no further for your dream dress!

Sent on 04/20/2013