401 N. Alma School Rd Suite 3, Chandler, AZ 85224 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SOS Wedding Dress

WELCOME BRIDES AND BRIDAL PARTY.

We are excited for what 2019 is going to bring!

As you go about making all your exciting bridal plans we ask that you keep us in mind and try to squeeze us in.

Our brides have spoken and have said we have the most diverse selection.

Plus, we have recently expanded our bridal inventory. That means MORE styles!

Don't worry we are still starting at $100 with nothing over $1000.

We carry many designers in the shop and some not local.

Most of our gowns are sample, discontinued with a small mix of preowned.

And, yes we carry lace!

We do not work with a specific seamstress, but will recommend 3 so you can choose.

The only thing we ask is that you schedule an appointment.

At SOS Wedding Dress our goal is to make your bridal shopping experience just as memorable and exciting as your wedding day.

Our goal is to help give you the best possible bridal look, with the best possible budget.

We are here to help you realize your bridal dreams.

There is no upselling, no pressure and we create a calm dress shopping experience.

We carry tea length gowns as well.

Call us today as our inventory changes all the time.

Follow SOS Wedding Dress on

img 0346 51 914229
Sashes and Accessories
Blush vneck wedding gown.
Blush vneck wedding gown.
All lace A-line Ballgown.
All lace A-line Ballgown.
Where she dreams..

SOS Wedding Dress 1
SOS Wedding Dress 2
  • Alana

Alana Barricks · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Amazing selection and affordable! Plus size friendly!

I don't even know where to begin. I'm so, unbelievably over the moon happy that I went to SOS for my wedding dress!!! I went in with an exact idea in my mind of what I wanted -- they had something very similar, and when I tried it on I absolutely hated the way it looked on me. That didn't matter because SOS had what felt like ENDLESS options and styles to choose from! Every single dress I tried on was totally different from the last. It was sooo cool because at other wedding dress boutiques they seem to all stick to whatever is trendy or just have a few different designers but since SOS is "off-the-rack" every dress is totally different and unique.

Also, my appointment was with the owner who made my dress shopping experience SO SPECIAL. I legitimately had a dramatic "say yes to the dress" ugly cry moment when I found THE dress and the owner of SOS was so happy for me it felt like we had been old friends hahaha

Another thing that was super helpful about SOS is I'm a size 14-16 and every dress I tried on either fit or was big on me, which is a nice change from the other bridal boutiques that only carry smaller sizes!

My dress cost $700 but I feel like I hit the jackpot when I found SOS. I couldn't be happier with my dress and with the unforgettable experience of shopping for my wedding dress!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Leslie · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!

We called on a Sunday to see if we could possibly get in.....Desiree was phenomenal!!! She let us come in and was so nice and understanding! The boutique is warm and inviting and the dresses are amazing!! She listened and let me try on a ton of dresses that I thought I'd like. Come to find out this is where I said YES to the dress!! The prices are soooooooo reasonable and all of the dresses are gorgeous!!!! Thank you for such a personalized experience and I am so happy that you were able to help me find the ONE!!! The experience was a 10/10!!! I have been to other boutiques and hands down this was my favorite!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Adrianna · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I went to at least 3 or 4 stores before I found this store. The two staff members there were very friendly and very respectful of what I told them I wanted. The stylist who helped me found the perfect dress for me even though I would have never picked it myself. Once I stepped into it I knew that would be the dress. I felt like a princess. I'm so glad I found this place. Her prices are AMAZING! With the purchase of my dress I was given the choice of a reception dress or a Vail and I found a Vail that matched me perfectly. I will definitely reccomend this store to all my friends!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Award

SOS Wedding Dress FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months