401 N. Alma School Rd Suite 3, Chandler, AZ 85224 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About SOS Wedding Dress

WELCOME BRIDES AND BRIDAL PARTY.

We are excited for what 2019 is going to bring!

As you go about making all your exciting bridal plans we ask that you keep us in mind and try to squeeze us in.

Our brides have spoken and have said we have the most diverse selection.

Plus, we have recently expanded our bridal inventory. That means MORE styles!

Don't worry we are still starting at $100 with nothing over $1000.

We carry many designers in the shop and some not local.

Most of our gowns are sample, discontinued with a small mix of preowned.

And, yes we carry lace!

We do not work with a specific seamstress, but will recommend 3 so you can choose.

The only thing we ask is that you schedule an appointment.

At SOS Wedding Dress our goal is to make your bridal shopping experience just as memorable and exciting as your wedding day.

Our goal is to help give you the best possible bridal look, with the best possible budget.

We are here to help you realize your bridal dreams.

There is no upselling, no pressure and we create a calm dress shopping experience.

We carry tea length gowns as well.

Call us today as our inventory changes all the time.

Our 3% deal discount is through here only and does not apply to last clearance or sales.

Thank you.

Follow SOS Wedding Dress on

• Gloria Ära Couture
  • Nordstrom Wedding Suite
  • Galina Couture
img 0346 51 914229
Sashes and Accessories
Blush vneck wedding gown.
Blush vneck wedding gown.
All lace A-line Ballgown.
All lace A-line Ballgown.
Where she dreams..
Where she dreams..
Destination gown $99
Destination gown $99
img 0346 51 914229

13 Reviews for SOS Wedding Dress

• Alexandra

Alexandra Noe · Getting married on 04/06/2021

AMAZING experience with SOS bridal!!!

Do yourself a FAVOR and go to SOS BRIDAL!!!! 1000 stars!!! All the stars!!! Even if you think you know exactly what you want or have no idea at all, the variety available is comparable to any mainstream bridal shop without the stress and fuss. Desire is patient and knowledgeable and makes the whole process a breeze. I was nervous at first but within seconds of being in the store I felt calm and EXCITED to be dress shopping!! I ended up finding the most gorgeous dress at SOS bridal- and not even one I picked out! Desire did!!!! I tried it on because, why not?!? and walked out the door 10 mins later with that dress- I didn't need to look any further!! How crazy!? I had been to about a dozen shops before and my head was spinning at the point I decided to check out SOS with my mom and I am so happy we did.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Alana

Alana Barricks · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing selection and affordable! Plus size friendly!

I don't even know where to begin. I'm so, unbelievably over the moon happy that I went to SOS for my wedding dress!!! I went in with an exact idea in my mind of what I wanted -- they had something very similar, and when I tried it on I absolutely hated the way it looked on me. That didn't matter because SOS had what felt like ENDLESS options and styles to choose from! Every single dress I tried on was totally different from the last. It was sooo cool because at other wedding dress boutiques they seem to all stick to whatever is trendy or just have a few different designers but since SOS is "off-the-rack" every dress is totally different and unique.

Also, my appointment was with the owner who made my dress shopping experience SO SPECIAL. I legitimately had a dramatic "say yes to the dress" ugly cry moment when I found THE dress and the owner of SOS was so happy for me it felt like we had been old friends hahaha

Another thing that was super helpful about SOS is I'm a size 14-16 and every dress I tried on either fit or was big on me, which is a nice change from the other bridal boutiques that only carry smaller sizes!

My dress cost $700 but I feel like I hit the jackpot when I found SOS. I couldn't be happier with my dress and with the unforgettable experience of shopping for my wedding dress!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jean

Lori · Married on 02/20/2020

It was a great experience very personalized.

This is a small boutique store with a great selection. The staff is amazing at helping you see possibilities when you can't see them yourself, but they are not at all pushy. It was very fun and relaxed. I have been married twice before but never had the"bridal" experience, they provided that and more. I didn't even look at their veils or accessories so I am making another appointment to do that! highly recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SOS Wedding Dress FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SOS Wedding Dress 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 401 N. Alma School Rd Suite 3, Suite 3 Chandler, AZ, 85224 See on map
    602-642-5768 (Phone number)
    Location of (SOS Wedding Dress)