Asta Liutkute Photography

• Erin Kelleher Photography
  • McDermott Studios

2 Reviews for Asta Liutkute Photography

Natalia · Married on 12/29/2015

My husband and I worked with Asta to capture our maternity photo shoot. We could not be happier with the service and the resulting photos. From the very first contact, Asta proved to be highly professional and flexible in the scheduling process. She was very prompt with email correspondance, which we truly appreciated. She is also sweet , kind and incredibly talented, putting us at ease during the entire process. Asta suggested a great location for our photos and provided wonderful guidance during the process, spending a lenghty afternoon with us, to ensure that the photos captured were just perfect. We would highy recommend Asta's services to anyone looking for an amazing photography experience.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Liliane · Married on 10/18/2013

I had my wedding photography provided by Asta on October of 2013 a do could not have been more pleased and satisfied with the service. She was prompt, professional, attentive and very organized. She was flexible enough to take the trip from her house to our wedding venue right before the start and set things up to make it easy for us. She even arranged us for the perfect poses and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the results. The shots came out extremely beautifully and crystal clear, not to mention artsy and definitely state of the art. Thanks to Asta and her photography, I have memories that I will share for the rest of my life. She made my day extremely special and stress free and I couldn't have hired a better photographer. I will definitely hire her for future life event services. She's great and worth it.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Asta Liutkute Photography Pricing

Asta Liutkute Photography Price Rates

• 2001 Columbia Pike, #202 Arlington, 22204 See on map
    Location of (Asta Liutkute Photography)