Coopersburg, PA 18036 Map · Phone number

About Always Pretty Salon and Spa

Always Pretty Salon and Spa offers top-quality services in our elegant Victorian setting. We specialize in airbrush and mineral makeup as well as fabuous updos.

Our services are provided in-house or on-location. We have served in hotels, homes and churches.

Brides have testified that our airbrush makeup has lasted well into the night. Knowing that their makeup is flawless and will not need any touching up, gives our brides the confidence to focus on their guests and enjoy every moment of their special day.

Our stylists specialize in updos. They can take the most difficult hair and turn it into a work of art!

Our spa is ideal for bachelorette parties. Many parties have reserved our spa to exclusively enjoy manicures, pedicures, facials and massages. Laced throughout the services is laughter, stories and Margarittas.

You can view our spa, client photos and testimonies by going to our website at alwayspretty.com.

Follow Always Pretty Salon and Spa on

vanessa afte
RachelKirkner

6 Reviews for Always Pretty Salon and Spa

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2012

Always Pretty did hair for my bridesmaids and me on my wedding day. The stylists were fantastic and everyone looked stunning! I went in for a trial several weeks before my wedding day, and that helped me feel comfortable and sure that I would love my wedding hair the day-of. I would very much recommend Always Pretty.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2009

We could not have had a better experience with the ladies from Always Pretty Salon and Spa. They came to my house the morning of my wedding and did hair for 4 of us and make-up for 5. The whole thing only took about 2 hours and everyone looked beautiful and loved their hair and their make-up. My mom (the mother of the bride) never wears make-up and was very nervous about how it would turn out and she loved it! The thing I was most nervous about on the day of my wedding was that I would end up not liking the way my hair looked, but I had nothing to worry about because the ladies were fantastic and it looked exactly the way I had imagined it! They were all very friendly and made my wedding day a great experience. Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2009

I would recommend Carol and her team of stylists to any bride looking for reliable, timely, professionals that are up to date on the latest hair/makeup styles and techniques. I had my makeup airbrushed by Carol and it not only looked amazing, it lasted for almost two days!! Carol also did an amazing job on my Mother, Mother in Law and two brides maids really bringing out everyone's best facial features with the makeup she chose. This team of specialist really went above and beyond for me and my party, coming to our hotel room the day of my wedding, even working on my back (massaging ) due to an injury earlier that morning. This made the experience stress-free, relaxing and fun! Any bride needs all of those things on her most important day! So thanks to Carol and her team for making me look beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Always Pretty Salon and Spa's reply:

Thank you Lynn. It was indeed a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family.
    To view many more of our reviews, visit www.alwayspetty.com and click on "testimonials".

Always Pretty Salon and Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations