Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Allow Me Weddings & Events

What an exciting time!! You have your dream dress, picked the perfect venue, you've sent out the invitations, are collecting RSVP's, and creating the seating chart, you have the photographer contracted, selected your flowers, picked out a delicious menu and decadent cake, scheduled your hair and make-up, and all of the little details are coming together. But, you want to be able to take in every moment with the love of your life, family and friends, so who is going to make sure that everything goes exactly as you have dreampt?.........Allow Me!

Allow Me Weddings & Events is the perfect accessory for the DIY Wedding Couple!

Allow Me ~ to let you enjoy your special day! Allow Me ~ to be your extra set of hands, eyes and ears! Allow Me ~ to work with the vendors to make sure every detail is delivered and in place! Allow Me ~ to assist your bridal party have their flowers, are in place for pictures, dances, etc.! Allow Me ~ to come to the rescue with my tool box of easily forgotten/misplaced/broken items! Allow Me ~ to make sure Aunt Betty gets the vegetarian meal or Uncle Sam gets Kosher! Allow Me ~ to make sure the DJ does not play the chicken dance! Allow Me ~ to make sure that you and your hubby always have your favorite drink! Allow Me ~ to pack your presents into your car at the end of the night! Allow Me ~ to help your dream wedding come true!

Follow Allow Me Weddings & Events on

Sweetheart table
Sweetheart table
chairs

14 Reviews for Allow Me Weddings & Events

Leading up to my wedding day, I was a total crazy person. I had a lot of details planned out and didn't know how to execute a single one of them. Enter Kathleen. She took my vision and turned it into reality. She is a pleasure to work with and made my wedding so beautiful and truly a great celebration. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kristin · Married on 04/20/2014

Kathleen did an amazing job with the day of coordination for our wedding! She was definitely on top of things and was always checking in to see if there was anything that we needed. The wedding ran smoothly and my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything which took a lot of the stress away. I highly recommend Kathleen for any of her coordination services! She was awesome!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Allow Me Events staff helped us pull off an extremely ambitiously scheduled multi-cultural wedding! When I was first looking for a day of coordinator, I was looking for experience, responsiveness, and someone I could trust to have my eye for detail and flexibility of troubleshooting. Kathleen was by far the most professional and responsive candidate and after the first phone call, I was ready to hand over my wedding binder. We agreed that the contract would include unlimited wedding planning questions, vendor referrals, venue walk through with the caterer, rehearsal, and day of wedding -- I feel that I got every dollar's worth for the contracted hours.

Kathleen took as many notes as I did at the venue walk-through - probably even more! And within just a few days, she had a draft of the wedding day schedule that we were then able to look over with the DJ! I highly valued Allow Me Events use of technology to keep everything organized, video chat, send invoices, and receive payments.

The wedding party rehearsal could not possibly have gone so smoothly, quickly and fun without Kathleen there to guide us, offer suggestions, and keep up the happy energy, because we were a bunch of excited nervous folks, some of who don't speak English as their first language.

As for the wedding, everything was set up the way I wanted it without me having to do it -- from ribbon tied reserved seating to the tin pails hanging at the aisle ends to the ribbon tied around the cake cutting knife! In our de-brief, I specifically asked if there were any hiccups, and she mentioned that our alcohol vendor had a few mix ups -- she set him straight and made sure that our bar was the way we had planned! At the end of the night, Kathleen made sure that our crystal champagne flutes, guestbook, etc were packed up and loaded to my mother-in-law's car.

All in all, a wedding coordinator was exactly what I needed for a peace of mind so I could enjoy being the bride!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Allow Me Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military

• Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kathleen of Allow Me Events has a super easy going personality. She offered my brides a deal for fall 2011, and I was happy to hear that one of my brides took advantage of the great opportunity of having Kathleen as her day of coordinator! She is organized, friendly, and seems like the go to lady in town for day of Coordinator! I will be referring my brides to her from now on. Thanks Kathleen for offering such a great deal to Jewel Hair Design brides! ~Julie Of Jewel Hair Design~

• Annapolis, 21401 See on map
    3013705696 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Allow Me Weddings & Events)