Alison Scott Hair

Philadelphia, PA View map

Alison's love for all things beauty started at a young age. Always fascinated by the creative process of art and crafting, she later found a strong passion for hair. A licensed cosmetologist with over 15 years of experience in working with on-location brides across the east coast. What she has grown to love and appreciate the most, is the many opportunities to be of service on someones big day. You can expect her calming energy to ease any stress you may have and simply put your hair in her hands. Since living in Ithaca NY, Alison has gained a new perspective on bridal hair styling and wishes to bring inspirations of relaxed, natural yet sophisticated looks to all future clients. Alison’s attention to detail and creative nature is what separates her from the rest. She will make sure you and your entourage feel and look as glamorous as ever.

Sarah T. Married on 10/05/2019

So happy with my hair on my wedding day!

Alison was so sweet and a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to my initial inquiry as well as with all our follow up communication. When I had my trial I felt like she immediately got the look I was going for and I left very pleased with the styles we’d tried out. On the wedding day itself Alison created beautiful styles for my two bridesmaids and recreated my favorite updo from our trial perfectly. My hair didn’t budge the entire night and I got so many compliments on it.

Alison Scott Hair's reply:

Sarah you are the sweetest, thank you so much for your review! I loved helping you get ready, you were such a beautiful bride!!!!
  • Jenell
    Jenell Married on 05/11/2019

Alison is the perfect hair stylist for your wedding!

Alison is so amazing! She is talented, efficient, super sweet and generally fun to be around. I had two bridal trials with her. After the first, I realized that I didn't quite feel like myself with my hair up and Alison was so accommodating / understanding. She quickly put me into her schedule for a second appointment, which I ended up loving. On the day of our wedding I absolutely LOVED my hair. I wanted it pretty simple, down and curled - which she delivered in an outstanding way! My style stayed in all day and late into the night, something that doesn't typically happen for me! I was impressed! My bridesmaids also loved what she did with their hair as well! She brought along Kyle as her assistant and both of them were so talented and so nice to have around. I would definitely recommend them both.
    Alexis Married on 09/28/2018
    Alison was absolutely AMAZING! She was so sweet and aslso nailed all of my bridesmaids hairstyles! I let them all choose what they wanted and Alison was not only fast, but did exactly what each girl wanted and we were all amazed! My hair also looked beautiful and held all day/night. I couldn't be happier choosing Alison I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants any hairstyle for any occasion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Pete
    80 photos · 10/06/2018

Nicck Townsend Nicck Townsend Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alison is Amazing

On Site Travel Philadelphia, 19114
Location of (Alison Scott Hair)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding