Prepped and Primped

Ellington, Connecticut View map

Servicing the New England area, traveling beauty company Prepped & Primped offers professional makeup services to brides and bridal parties. For over ten years, the Prepped & Primped beauty team has specialized in providing long-lasting, high-quality airbrush makeup customized to the needs and tastes of their clients.

Prepped & Primped is passionate about providing excellent customer service, and endeavors to ensure that all brides look and feel their absolute best on their wedding day. Consultations, trial runs, and wedding services are available on-site for both brides and bridal parties. Bridal hair updos and styling are also available upon request. Some of Prepped & Primped’s makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • False lashes

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Meredith B. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing and Talented!

Shaenna did an incredible job! I felt so beautiful and bridal while still feeling like myself. She listened to what I wanted and it was more than anything I could have imagined. She is very friendly and is truly talented and knowledgeable about the beauty industry. All the bridal party all were thrilled with their looks as well. She was very flexible about the makeup trial which I really appreciated!
  • Erica
    Erica B. Married on 10/17/2020

Exceeded expectations!

Shaenna did an amazing job on my and my bridal party's makeup the day of my wedding! With all the craziness concerning COVID, I was beginning to doubt if I'd be able to get my makeup done, but Shaenna assured me it would all work out. She was extremely clean and careful with the whole process and she did an amazing job. She listened to me at my trial and created a beautiful and romantic look that I loved. On my wedding day, she listened to me explain how the makeup held up on my trial day and made adjustments to make sure everything turned out perfect! Shaenna is so talented and she did a spectacular job! I've never felt so beautiful in my life and my husband couldn't stop looking at me all day. I still felt like I looked like myself, but better! Shaenna really caters the makeup to fit you and everyone looked amazing. Thank you Shaenna, our day wouldn't have been the same without you!
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful experience

Shi listens to what you want for makeup and makes your vision come true. She is very professional and makes you feel super comfortable. She is truly an artist! She has done my makeup for a few events including my own wedding and I love all the looks we created!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Do's & Dye by Julie Do's & Dye by Julie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shaenna is an incredible makeup artist and an overall joy to work with. Brides find her to be both a fun and calming presence while we help bridal parties get glamorous. No matter what look you're going for, she will exceed your expectations.

Prepped and Primped Prepped and Primped Wedding Planners

Airbrush Makeup by Prepped and Primped is the way I tell all my clients to go for their wedding makeup needs. Shaenna is very personable and understands that every woman wants to look stunning and feel confident on their special day. Professional, talented, and consistent are a just a few words that would describe the makeup artist best. The airbrush makeup itself is long lasting so there is no need for touch ups throughout the day/night. Always flawless work.

Ellington Ellington, Connecticut, 06029
Location of (Prepped and Primped)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding