Ellicott City, MD 21043 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Airbrush Makeup By Ariel

Empowering women by making them feel confident, gorgeous, and comfortable in their own skin is our passion! We do this by truly getting to know our client and understanding what makes her feel beautiful.

Our award winning team uses the highest quality Airbrush Makeup and Luxury Hair Supplies available. We also offer 100% organic Spray Tans! We would be honored to help you look and feel your best for your next occasion! xoxo –The Beauty Couture Team

Are we Professional and Experienced?

With over 10 years experience we are trained in all of the latest Hair & Makeup Trends & Techniques by some of the industries Best known Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist including: Bobbie Brown, Academy Award winner Eve Pearl, and Jimmy Coco.

The Beauty Couture Team has had the amazing opportunity to work with celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Jane Lynch, Michael Phelps, and other high profile clients throughout the East Coast… We pride ourselves in bringing our unmatched industry experience to our everyday clientele!

Discounted Group Rate Price Ranges:

Spray tanning: $25-$55
Traditional Makeup: $50-$75

Hair Styling: $50-110.00
Airbrush Makeup: $85-$120.00

Click Here to see more information about pricing & services

We've Travel Nationwide for Destination Weddings!!

• Cabo Mexico, Costa Baja

• Laura Mercier
  • MAC

Services Include:

* Bridal Hair & Makeup
* Private & Group Makeup Lessons (teens/adults)
* T.V. Film , Print, Photo Shoots, and Music Videos

trishaweddingpic
erin2
Head shot for Alexia 2012 Modle
Head shot for Alexia 2012 Modle
Ariel working with model on Pro Photo Shoot for the National Wedding Blog "Green Wedding Shoes".
lindsayphillywedding
img320
img321

156 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup By Ariel

Haley · Married on 06/06/2020

Ariel and Carrie did a wonderful job on my make-up and hair. I told Ariel to use her judgement on my make-up and it turned out great. I showed Carrie a picture of what I'd like my hair to look like and she made it look just like the picture, if not better. I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Leslie

Leslie Cabe-Fecik · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing experience with a talented artist

I cannot say enough great things about Ariel Lewis' team. I had the luxury of working with Sarah on my wedding day! First, I was set-up to do a trial session with Sarah at Ariel's home. Once I arrived, both Ariel and Sarah immediately made me feel welcome and like I was part of their crew. SAs we got started, Sarah immediately made me feel comfortable, she walked me through every step that she was taking, and let me voice opinions along the way. Sarah also made herself available throughout the day after our trial to let her know if I wanted any updates made after my make-up oxidized. Sarah is also hilarious and easy to talk to, so the entire process went by quickly!

On the day of the wedding, Sarah was punctual, professional, and flexible - we threw in an extra bridesmaid for makeup at the last second and she was able to find a way to accommodate us. Most importantly, Sarah made me feel like an elevated version of myself. I look at our photos and I cannot believe how beautiful she made me feel.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/26/2019

Ariel and Jasika are the best!

We hired Ariel and Jasika for hair and makeup for myself and eight other bridesmaids/mothers, and we were so happy we did! All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law were raving about how beautiful they felt. Ariel was awesome to work with from beginning to end. She is easily able to adapt for different skin tones and features, which some of my bridesmaids told me was not always their experience. She did my makeup perfectly - enough to look beautiful in pictures, but also very natural-looking in person. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself! She also worked so hard to find a solution to cover up a flush I get on my neck and chest when I am nervous or excited. I decided about a week before the wedding that it was going to drive me crazy, and she went above and beyond to figure out how to cover it in a way that would look natural. In the end, it was completely hidden the whole day but it didn't look like I was wearing any makeup there at all! She is amazing.

Jasika was also such a pleasure to work with. She has a really fun personality and she made everyone's hair look so beautiful. I have curly hair, and I really wanted to use my natural curls. She couldn't have accomplished this more perfectly - she used my curls as the foundation and worked some kind of hair magic to make them look like my curls, but on their best hair day ever. She did a wonderful job with all the different hair types, from long and curly to short bobs. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and felt like she really listened to what they wanted.

Seriously, Ariel and Jasika are the best! You will not regret trusting them to make you feel beautiful on your big day!

Sent on 11/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 115.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 265.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 105.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

• Jill Andrews Gowns Wedding Dresses

Ariel does beautiful work! She has a wonderful gift for making you look flawless without looking over-done. And, the best part is that it LASTS!

• Boutique Events Wedding Planners

Ariel was a superb professional during the planning stages up to the day of the event. As a vendor, we found her to be very professional and personable to work with. She arrived early onsite and was well prepared to execute the makeup for the bride and her bridesmaids and family for the day, what event planner doesn’t love that. Her demeanor was extraordinary on the level of making sure everyone felt comfortable during application and when reviewing their final appearance, no one left her chair without feeling completely secure with their look. It was obvious she was committed to making sure that her artistry was a reflection of herself and most importantly the client. Grandma even proclaimed, with tears rolling down her face, “it doesn’t look like, me I look beautiful!” It warmed the hearts of everyone in the room and brought more joy to the day, that is what makes Ariel a true event professional.

• Ellicott City, 21043 See on map
    Location of (Airbrush Makeup By Ariel)