Airbrush Makeup By Ariel

Airbrush Makeup By Ariel

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Airbrush Makeup By Ariel

We empower women by helping them feel confident, comfortable, and gorgeous in their own skin.

Empowering women by making them feel confident, gorgeous, and comfortable in their own skin is our passion! We do this by truly getting to know our client and understanding what makes her feel beautiful.

Our award winning team uses the highest quality Airbrush Makeup and Luxury Hair Supplies available. We also offer 100% organic Spray Tans! We would be honored to help you look and feel your best for your next occasion!  xoxo –The Beauty Couture Team

Are we Professional and Experienced?

With over 10 years experience we are trained in all of the latest Hair & Makeup Trends & Techniques by some of the industries Best known Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist including: Bobbie Brown, Academy Award winner Eve Pearl, and Jimmy Coco.

The Beauty Couture Team has had the amazing opportunity to work with celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Jane Lynch, Michael Phelps, and other high profile clients throughout the East Coast… We pride ourselves in bringing our unmatched industry experience to our everyday clientele!

Discounted Group Rate Price Ranges:

Spray tanning: $25-$55
Traditional Makeup: $50-$75

Hair Styling: $50-110.00
Airbrush Makeup: $85-$120.00

Click Here to see more information about pricing & services

We've Travel Nationwide for Destination Weddings!!

• Cabo Mexico, Costa Baja

• Laura Mercier
  • MAC

Services Include:

* Bridal Hair & Makeup
* Private & Group Makeup Lessons (teens/adults)
* T.V. Film , Print, Photo Shoots, and Music Videos

Blowouts (5)
Consultations (4)
Group Discounts (2)
Licensed (2)

Good afternoon Ariel, Melinda, Courtney, and your entire team (please pass this along),

Ariel you told me I would either be chill or freaking out and I was chill (minus worrying where my mom was for a little lol) the entire day because of YOU. Your team was absolutely phenomenal. Everyone LOVED how they looked, my sister in law wants to hire you and your team for her wedding in September, and as you know my best friend Stacey is now even more excited I referred you for her wedding this upcoming May. You truly made me look and feel like an absolute princess. From seeing myself for the first time to seeing what I looked like in my dress to looking back now it was all 2 seconds LOL but it was, from the bottom of my heart the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE and I have you and your team to sincerely thank you for that.

Your staff was on time, friendly, sweet, accommodating and truly passionate about making sure we were all happy and relaxed and genuinely enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for creating such real, comfortable, authentic vibe during a day that can be notoriously known for hectic, strong, and challenging emotions (at times).

I wish you all a wonderful New Year and look forward to future spray tans and I will always refer you and your team wholeheartedly to my friends, family, and colleagues.

My very best,
Jennifer (ahhhh) GROSSMAN! when does this feel normal to type out LOL

Photo of Airbrush Makeup By Ariel in Ellicott City, MD
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

JoBeth from Airbrush Makeup by Ariel was chosen to be my makeup artist. We did a trial run and after seeing how the makeup set throughout the day, I had asked for a couple of new looks for the day of and JoBeth delivered without any question. I chose to get airbrush and I am so happy that I did, the make-up stayed all day despite my several moments ugly sobbing. My entire bridal party + moms got their make-up done as well and they all looked amazing! I would highly recommend JoBeth to anyone, she made our day go smoothly and perfectly set up our timeline so we were done in time and looking fresh.

Profile Picture Lily, 10/28/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

I was matched with Sarah as my MUA and Melinda for Hair. I could not have been more happy with either women. Sarah made me feel dynamite and was SO sweet throughout the entire process. Despite how indecisive I was about my hair style, Melinda was super patient and calming. She worked with me through numerous styles until I found one I loved. I can't thank them enough for their encouragement, time, and attention to perfection! As well, my bridesmaids couldn't say enough about their services that they received - I wasn't the only one who felt like a Queen. - Nicole K.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews

14 Photos

Wedding Makeup

14 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Ariel does beautiful work! She has a wonderful gift for making you look flawless without looking over-done. And, the best part is that it LASTS!

Ariel was a superb professional during the planning stages up to the day of the event. As a vendor, we found her to be very professional and personable to work with. She arrived early onsite and was well prepared to execute the makeup for the bride and her bridesmaids and family for the day, what event planner doesn’t love that. Her demeanor was extraordinary on the level of making sure everyone felt comfortable during application and when reviewing their final appearance, no one left her chair without feeling completely secure with their look. It was obvious she was committed to making sure that her artistry was a reflection of herself and most importantly the client. Grandma even proclaimed, with tears rolling down her face, “it doesn’t look like, me I look beautiful!” It warmed the hearts of everyone in the room and brought more joy to the day, that is what makes Ariel a true event professional.

Events