33710 9th Ave S suite 7, Federal Way, WA 98003 Map · Phone number

About Adore Bridal Boutique in Washington

At Adore we strive to find the perfect dress for every bride!

We believe in providing a white glove service to the everyday bride on the everyday budget. We strongly feel that every bride needs special treatment and a wonderful experience during her bridal gown shopping. We work with all brides, all sizes, and all budgets.

Follow Adore Bridal Boutique in Washington on

3 Reviews for Adore Bridal Boutique in Washington

• Toyah

Toyah · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous, Affordable

I found my perfect dress at Adore Bridal. This boutique allows you to schedule an appointment online, this reserved the entire place for you to pick out and try on dresses. Henny was very attentive, helpful, and a joy to work with. There was zero pressure to buy a dress which made the experience so pleasant. I found a brand new designer dress, tags still on, for a steal of a price.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • User3119738 · 2+ years ago

A tiny boutique boasting a great selection of beautiful dresses. After trying on over 25 dresses between David's Bridal and Dress For The Cause (and feeling generally disappointed), I made an appointment at Adore Bridal and it was pretty magical. There is a focus on kindness, modesty and cleanliness, not found in other stores. Everyone is asked to wash their hands upon entering, and as the bride, I was given my own personal time slot and private dressing room with ample one-on-one time with the store owner to try on the gowns. A professional seamstress also came in for my first appointment, waited patiently in the front room, and gave alteration estimates for each dress---great for the budget-minded. Many of the dresses are secondhand, but they are in great condition. There were many unique styles ---some more beautiful in person than anything I had seen on Pinterest. In the end, I purchased a new, designer gown with tags that was more than 60% off retail!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great time at Adore Bridal Boutique and I said yes to the dress! You have the shop to yourself, which is really amazing. The boutique was able to fit my my entire bridal party (7 ladies) comfortably and they absolutely loved it. The entire experience was very magical/elegant. It really made me feel like a princess without paying the price lol. Our host, was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for but also wasn't afraid to ask if you wanted to try something a little different that she felt may work as well. I originally wanted a ball gown but after trying a couple of them, I wasn't very convinced, they were beautiful but just not "the one". She then recommended a Mermaid style dress, which I was trying to avoid like the plague but when I saw it and then tried it on.....yea it was "the one". This dress made my mom and the entire bridal party start to cry the minute I walked out of the fitting room. There was no pressure throughout the entire shopping experience and our host, wish I remembered her name, was willing to be flexible with the price as well. I give her props because my family drives a hard bargain LOL! I did have to take the dress to get alterations to make it shorter and also get the beading re-done, which added to the overall price but I have no regrets. I recommend to come here to any future brides! Also they offer payment plans, which I think is great for those that find their dress but aren't able to pay for it full right there and then.

Sent on 05/06/2018

• 33710 9th Ave S suite 7 Federal Way, WA, 98003 See on map
    2062457536 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adore Bridal Boutique in Washington)