Bride To Be Bridal

Woodinville, WA View map

Bride to Be Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Kirkland, Washington. They strive to offer a large selection of dresses so that you can find one that fits your character best. Walk down the aisle toward your soon-to-be spouse in a gown that celebrates you.

Experience

This boutique has been in business since 1951. The company began in Myanmar with the creation of custom wedding gowns and suits. Eventually, the family immigrated to China and as their business grew they expanded to locations in other countries. Starting in 2020 they opened a store in the state of Washington. The team at this company has a goal in offering a plethora of styles constructed with high levels of craftsmanship. Stylists carry this ethos with them when helping clients choose their dress, allowing the customer to let their personality shine through.

In order to ensure that each client can benefit from their stylists' complete attention, dress styling is by appointment only. Throughout this appointment, a stylist assists you through the process of finding the right wedding-day look for you. Up to five loved ones may join you through this experience. To offer you both comfort and convenience, the boutique offers you the option of bringing their collection to your home. With this service, you choose four dresses and two stylists bring them to your home. After deciding which dress suits you best, the professionals take measurements and place an order for your dress.

• Asian-owned
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

• Rachel Wade
    Rachel W. Married on 04/24/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience

Full attention and amazing choices! The perfect atmosphere to bring your ladies and find the dress.. after going to a David’s bridal and fighting the crowd and waiting for the associate to get back to help me in/out of a dress.. I came here and had the best experience. One on one attention and private home setting was great
  • Macie
    Macie H. Married on 08/07/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cho Cho is a fairy godmother

I went to Cho Cho with a specific dress in mind and she delivered! The alterations were flawlessly executed, we had to move appliques and raise the waist line. It was like the dress was handmade for me!
  • Dana
    Dana F. Married on 05/21/2022
    2 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Disappointing

I tried to love it here because of the rave reviews I read prior to selecting this store. I was really excited because I saw that there would be a trunk show from a designer I had been eyeing for a while. Sadly I did not have a great experience. I'm not the type to ever write a negative review, nor am I a particularly sensitive person. But after giving it at least a week to see if I'd "get over it", the disappointment still lingers. From the moment I walked into the house (the store is in the lower level of the residence), I was met with coldness. There was no introduction by the owner, whose name I only knew because of a text message I received before my appointment telling me where to park. Aside from the lack of any form of friendly conversation, or any kind of conversation really, I was discouraged from trying on more than five dresses--I didn't encounter this at any other bridal store. Although I had a moderate budget in mind, I did express that there would be wiggle room if it was for a dress that I loved. And yet, whenever my mom, bridesmaid, niece or I pointed out a dress for me to try on, the owner would curtly say, "that's out of your price range". She reasoned that she didn't want me to fall in love with a dress I couldn't afford. I could maybe understand that rationale if it had been said in a less condescending way. For the dresses I did try on, there was no feedback from the owner. It was also like pulling teeth to get answers to my questions about the dresses' specifications.

Simply put we just did not feel welcome. I don't expect flattery or special treatment (though arguably many brides would prefer that), but I'd at least expect politeness in a customer service setting. I don't understand why my experience was so vastly different from previous reviewers--perhaps we weren't the preferred clientele for this store, or maybe she was having a bad day or had somewhere else to be. As much as I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt, that doesn't change how embarrassed I was to have brought my mom there for her first dress shopping experience with me. Fortunately I was able to make up for it and go well over budget elsewhere.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

14643 138th Way NE Woodinville, WA, 98072
Location of (Bride To Be Bridal)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding