16300 Redmond Way Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number

About Samila Boutique

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila’s, we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses; we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. Our promise to you is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for our brides, your family, and your friends. We can’t wait to pop the confetti with you – request your appointment today!

Follow Samila Boutique on

Samila Boutique 6
Samila Boutique 7
  • Ardith

Ardith · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Great dress shopping experience!

I have driven by Samila Boutique a number of times since I work in the area. I was excited to see them at the Seattle Wedding Show and signed up for a shopping appointment after they sent their follow-up email. It was very quick and easy to find a date and time that worked, and I was able to bring an additional three friends for no cost. Everyone at the shop was very friendly, and it was a relaxing environment to try lots of dresses on! Taylor was incredibly helpful, patient, and kind, and my friends and I had a blast. The fitting area is adorable, complete with signs for your entourage to express their thoughts on each dress (Love it!/Hate it!). I didn't find THE dress, but I found lots of beautiful options and felt amazing doing so.

Emilie Elias · Getting married on 11/16/2019

More Than I Could Have Asked For!

I had a fabulous wedding and bridesmaid dress experience at Samila & Co. Yasmin and her team are incredible to work with and make the process easy. At my bridal consultation I showed Taylor pictures of what I liked on Pinterest then she went to the rack of wedding dresses and pulled one out and it was exactly what I was looking for and more, I fell in love with it on the hanger! After putting it on she helped me find a veil to complete the look and give the dress the extra touch I didn't know it needed. During the same appointment the Samila & Co. team went out of their way and let my maid of honor from out of town try on a bridesmaid dress which was unplanned but so helpful. I later returned with the rest of my bridesmaids to order their dresses and Yasmin spent time with each of them helping determine what would be the best size to order considering the trends of how sizing works with the company we were ordering our dresses through. She even emailed my maid of honor directly to get her measurements as she is in another state- taking the burden off of me! When I later had questions about my order and the color I selected Yasmin was quick to respond and put my mind at ease. I can't say enough good things. Make sure Samila & Co. is on your list of stores to visit you won't regret it!

• Halee

Halee T · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Samila Bridal

Samila Boutique helped me find the perfect dress for my November 2019 ceremony! Yasmin was helpful, attentive and very knowledgeable in her recommendations for sizing, alterations, etc. She really made the appointment a fun experience for my mom and I - she made sure we have lots of photos to remember the moment I said "Yes to the dress," and we had a great time using their photo booth!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samila Boutique's reply:

Halee,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you are a Samila Bride! We love taking pictures in our showroom of the special moments! Cheers!

Samila Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Groom, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months