16300 Redmond Way Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number

About Samila Boutique

Samila & Co. are excited to include bridal into their vast collection of formal gowns! Exclusive to us will be Italian designer Eddy K and Allure's new collection of Madison James wedding dresses, and we also have a great selection of off-the-rack and informal bridal gowns, starting at $299. Make your appointment today!

Follow Samila Boutique on

fijiback
fbimg1424279136564

67 Reviews for Samila Boutique

Natalie · Getting married on 09/07/2019

They were awesome! I said yes to the dress here, after going to 3 other places. Dierdra was awesome and fun to work with.

Lacey · Getting married on 06/23/2019

It was such an amazing experience finding my perfect dress! I had a large group so we had a private appointment and there was champagne and I even got a little gift too! The consultants were great really got what I was going for and were able to laugh along with my family! It was such a great day!

• F

Fei · Getting married on 04/26/2019

I visited Samila boutique during a special sale and found this perfect size 14 tie back dress which comes with beautiful boning, a detachable train ona beautiful delicate belt! It’s A LOT of dress and I paid less than $1000 for it! Unbelievable deal and I am SO HAPPY I found Samila and met Pari and Yasmin <3

There are so many options here, you are going to find your perfect dress! The dressing area is beautifully set up with big mirrors, nice lighting, and lots of space for your party to sit and hang.

One last thing, I really appreciate the team (Yasmin, Pari and the lady at the front) for staying late for me as I call my mom to chat over the options.

THANK YOU! I recommend all ladies with formal wear needs to come here.

Samila Boutique 1
    Samila Boutique 2

Samila Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Groom, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Perservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months