Samila Boutique

16300 Redmond Way Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Samila Boutique

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila’s, we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses; we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. Our promise to you is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for our brides, your family, and your friends. We can’t wait to pop the confetti with you – request your appointment today!

Follow Samila Boutique on
jasmina k
profile pic for the knot 51 784247 1567212957

83 Reviews for Samila Boutique

Leigh Robinson · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Excellent day of wedding dress shopping!

I had the best experience wedding dress shopping at Samila Boutique! I highly recommend them. I had three lovely, knowledgable and helpful ladies help me find the perfect dress for me.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Samila Boutique's reply:

Thank you Leigh! We are so happy to have been able to help you on your journey! You were a pleasure to work with!
  • Danielle

Danielle Edvalds · Getting married on 08/22/2020

I said yes to the dress!

Samila Boutique was the third salon I visited to try on wedding dresses. I had found dresses and aspects about dresses that I liked, but they just weren’t “the dress”. After browsing through thousands of dresses online and trying on at least 40 others, I had a very specific vision of the dress I wanted. I wanted an A-line, all-over traditional lace dress, with a little bit higher waist, straps, sweetheart neckline, and I wanted to be able to breath in it. I walked into Samila Boutique with my mom and sister for my appointment, we were greeted immediately by Taylor, who told me she’d be helping me try on dresses. She took us to the dressing rooms toward the back of the salon, to a beautiful room where you’re surrounded by elegant wedding gowns, sparkling chandeliers, and comfy couches- this place is gorgeous. Taylor asked me what I was looking for in a dress, I showed her some pictures, and she went off to find some options. In the meantime, she had communicated with Yasmin (the operating partner and lead stylist) who picked up right where Taylor dropped off. Yasmin sat down with us and went more in depth with us about my dress and Taylor came back with some options. I immediately fell in love with the lace on the first dress I tried on. Yasmin recognized that I was a very visual person, so they ended up manipulating the dress to fit every aspect I was envisioning in a dress to ensure I could really see it - and oh man, did we see it. There were tears from all of us! It was truly a “say yes to the dress” moment, which I thought I wouldn’t have. They are now making me my dream dress. Taylor and Yasmin were the dream team. Even though my appointment ran over, they never made me feel rushed. Making the sale was not the priority, making sure I was happy and that I got everything I dreamed of in a dress, was. No other salon I visited created an experience that was comparable to the one I had at Samila Boutique and no one provided the same level of concentrated customer service. I cannot say enough good things about them. I am so appreciative of Taylor and Yasmin, I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Samila Boutique's reply:

Hi Danielle!
    We had so much fun working with you and are so happy that you found a dress you love! Please come back and see us soon!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Samila Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 16300 Redmond Way Suite 100, Suite 100 Redmond, WA, 98052 See on map
    425-620-3553 (Phone number)
    Location of (Samila Boutique)