16300 Redmond Way Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number

About Samila Boutique

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila’s, we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses; we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. Our promise to you is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for our brides, your family, and your friends. We can’t wait to pop the confetti with you – request your appointment today!

Follow Samila Boutique on

Samila Boutique 7
  • Halee

Halee T · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Samila Bridal

Samila Boutique helped me find the perfect dress for my November 2019 ceremony! Yasmin was helpful, attentive and very knowledgeable in her recommendations for sizing, alterations, etc. She really made the appointment a fun experience for my mom and I - she made sure we have lots of photos to remember the moment I said "Yes to the dress," and we had a great time using their photo booth!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samila Boutique's reply:

Halee, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you are a Samila Bride! We love taking pictures in our showroom of the special moments! Cheers!

Natalie · Getting married on 09/07/2019

They were awesome! I said yes to the dress here, after going to 3 other places. Dierdra was awesome and fun to work with.

Lacey · Getting married on 06/23/2019

It was such an amazing experience finding my perfect dress! I had a large group so we had a private appointment and there was champagne and I even got a little gift too! The consultants were great really got what I was going for and were able to laugh along with my family! It was such a great day!

Samila Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Groom, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months