Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Samila Boutique

Personalized wedding experience with Stylish Gowns

Samila & Co. are excited to include bridal into their vast collection of formal gowns! Exclusive to us will be Italian designer Eddy K and Allure's new collection of Madison James wedding dresses, and we also have a great selection of off-the-rack and informal bridal gowns, starting at $299. Make your appointment today!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Trunk Shows (2)
Garters (2)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Samila Bridal! I worked with Deidra and she was able to capture my vision perfectly! The salon was well organized and beautiful, with great customer service and very attentive to the my needs and the needs of the party! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for wonderful experience to say YES TO THE DRESS!

Profile Picture Leigh, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I live in downtown Redmond and always admire the dresses Samila has displayed in their windows. After getting engaged on Christmas Eve, I decided to start my dress hunt there. The shop is surprisingly large inside and has beautiful formal and bridal gowns. Deidre was my bridal consultant and she was fantastic! She started by getting an understanding of me, my venue and taking a look at dress photos I had brought. By the end of my appointment, I had several options I really liked. Luckily, I was able to book an appointment to come back the next day and, within 30 minutes, said yes to the dress! I'd highly recommend Samila Bridal to anyone. The shop is organized with an extensive selection and the staff was very friendly, supportive and fun.

Profile Picture Kristy, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samila Bridal was honestly my one and only dress shopping experience. They were amazing! Yasmin asked me if I had any pictures of what I was interested in and actually reviewed my postings from Pinterest. I was unable to schedule during their big sale but they honored the discount for me the next weekend. Pari assisted me during the appointment bringing me more dresses depending on my response to what I was trying on. She got me to try on a different style which ended up helping me find my perfect dress. I highly recommend this boutique!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/20/18, 1 Review