Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Samila Boutique

Personalized wedding experience with Stylish Gowns

Samila & Co. are excited to include bridal into their vast collection of formal gowns! Exclusive to us will be Italian designer Eddy K and Allure's new collection of Madison James wedding dresses, and we also have a great selection of off-the-rack and informal bridal gowns, starting at $299. Make your appointment today!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Trunk Shows (2)
Undergarments (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Shoes (1)

I visited Samila boutique during a special sale and found this perfect size 14 tie back dress which comes with beautiful boning, a detachable train ona beautiful delicate belt! It’s A LOT of dress and I paid less than $1000 for it! Unbelievable deal and I am SO HAPPY I found Samila and met Pari and Yasmin

Photo of Samila Boutique in Redmond, WA - Over skirt came with the dress
Photo of Samila Boutique in Redmond, WA - Full set up!
Profile Picture Fei, 4/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow wow wow! This place has stolen my heart. I knew I had to go here after 3 of my dearest friends purchased their bridal gowns here and had nothing but wonderful things to say about their experience! Now I get to write my own (is this real life?!)
This was the first (and now only) place I went to look for my dream dress. I loved that after I booked my appointment, they sent me a questionnaire, getting more details about my special day and getting familiar with what styles of dresses I gravitate more towards. That way when I got there we didn't have to spend too much time on that and get some dresses on! Of course, everyone there doesn't mind chatting as well! The moment I walked into the boutique, I was greeted warmly by Yasmin and some other ladies at the front desk. Everyone working there is so warm and encouraging! The atmosphere is so fun! My guests felt so welcomed as well. My consultant, Perry, was so awesome! She kept us laughing and had answers to all our questions! Not to mention she was so accommodating when I asked to see more dresses a couple of times and when my appointment went over time! When I put on the last dress, I knew it was the one. But me being the woman I am, I still had to mull it over a bit with my family and friends at lunch. We discussed and went back into the boutique, asked some questions, shared my fear of FOMO (since it was my first dress shopping I had done) but Yasmin put my mind at ease right away without being pushy or seeming like she just wanted me to buy the dress to make the sale. She was kind, encouraging and spoke like we had been friends for a while! She is personable. And she was so gracious, she immediately asked if I wanted to put the dress on again. And Perry was so excited to see I came back to put the dress on again! And then that was it! I said yes to the perfect dress! I'm so thrilled to know that I can share in this experience with my family, friends, and the amazing crew at Samila!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Samila Bridal! I worked with Deidra and she was able to capture my vision perfectly! The salon was well organized and beautiful, with great customer service and very attentive to the my needs and the needs of the party! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for wonderful experience to say YES TO THE DRESS!

Profile Picture Leigh, 12/29/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1474672658972 fbimg1424279136564
220x220 sq 1474672659601 fbimg1447391108828 1
220x220 sq 1474672667531 fbimg1447653211625
220x220 sq 1474672675385 fbimg1469987477450
220x220 sq 1474672686173 jasmina k.

16300 Redmond Way , Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052   See On Map