Samila Boutique Reviews

Samila Boutique 6
Samila Boutique 7

Chelsea Drew · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Excellent! Wonderful! Perfect!

I got my grad dress from Samila as well as my sister and now my wedding dress. Such amazing staff and once of a kind selection that is not outrageous in price, I will be bringing my daughters back for their dresses in the future.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Ardith

Ardith · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Great dress shopping experience!

I have driven by Samila Boutique a number of times since I work in the area. I was excited to see them at the Seattle Wedding Show and signed up for a shopping appointment after they sent their follow-up email. It was very quick and easy to find a date and time that worked, and I was able to bring an additional three friends for no cost. Everyone at the shop was very friendly, and it was a relaxing environment to try lots of dresses on! Taylor was incredibly helpful, patient, and kind, and my friends and I had a blast. The fitting area is adorable, complete with signs for your entourage to express their thoughts on each dress (Love it!/Hate it!). I didn't find THE dress, but I found lots of beautiful options and felt amazing doing so.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Emilie Elias · Getting married on 11/16/2019

More Than I Could Have Asked For!

I had a fabulous wedding and bridesmaid dress experience at Samila & Co. Yasmin and her team are incredible to work with and make the process easy. At my bridal consultation I showed Taylor pictures of what I liked on Pinterest then she went to the rack of wedding dresses and pulled one out and it was exactly what I was looking for and more, I fell in love with it on the hanger! After putting it on she helped me find a veil to complete the look and give the dress the extra touch I didn't know it needed. During the same appointment the Samila & Co. team went out of their way and let my maid of honor from out of town try on a bridesmaid dress which was unplanned but so helpful. I later returned with the rest of my bridesmaids to order their dresses and Yasmin spent time with each of them helping determine what would be the best size to order considering the trends of how sizing works with the company we were ordering our dresses through. She even emailed my maid of honor directly to get her measurements as she is in another state- taking the burden off of me! When I later had questions about my order and the color I selected Yasmin was quick to respond and put my mind at ease. I can't say enough good things. Make sure Samila & Co. is on your list of stores to visit you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Halee

Halee T · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Samila Bridal

Samila Boutique helped me find the perfect dress for my November 2019 ceremony! Yasmin was helpful, attentive and very knowledgeable in her recommendations for sizing, alterations, etc. She really made the appointment a fun experience for my mom and I - she made sure we have lots of photos to remember the moment I said "Yes to the dress," and we had a great time using their photo booth!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samila Boutique's reply:

Halee,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you are a Samila Bride! We love taking pictures in our showroom of the special moments! Cheers!

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

They were awesome! I said yes to the dress here, after going to 3 other places. Dierdra was awesome and fun to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Heather

Heather H · Married on 08/10/2019

Best experience and beautiful dresses!!

Everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful and unique my wedding gown was!! Yasmine truly does an amazing job at making it feel like a family who's helping you pick out your dress and does everything she can to make you look and feel your best in the perfect dress for your body and personality! I would recommend anyone to Samila, it was the best decision I made for my wedding!! Thank you Yasmine and Taylor for everything!! :)

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Chante

Chante Gonzales · Married on 08/03/2019

Saved The Day!

I had ordered my original dress online. Big mistake, huge! I received my "online" dress just 8 weeks before my wedding and it was so unwearable I do not even want to donate it. I emailed Samila on their closed day and they got back to me right away and provided the link to schedule an appointment. They got me in the next Saturday and had dresses waiting based on the preferences I had filled out in my "interview" form before the appointment. The very first dress I put on was the dress I choose. Also to note, I hate shopping, let alone wearing dresses. This experience was amazing! I felt so comfortable with Taylor helping me and Yasmin was great making sure I will get my dress in time. I am also running into an even tighter timeline with unexpected medical issues and they are making sure that I will have the fittings done within that schedule as well. Just amazing, I recommend anyone looking for that perfect dress starting here!! Thank you so much Yasmin & Taylor!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lacey · Married on 06/23/2019

It was such an amazing experience finding my perfect dress! I had a large group so we had a private appointment and there was champagne and I even got a little gift too! The consultants were great really got what I was going for and were able to laugh along with my family! It was such a great day!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • F

Fei · Married on 04/26/2019

I visited Samila boutique during a special sale and found this perfect size 14 tie back dress which comes with beautiful boning, a detachable train ona beautiful delicate belt! It’s A LOT of dress and I paid less than $1000 for it! Unbelievable deal and I am SO HAPPY I found Samila and met Pari and Yasmin <3

There are so many options here, you are going to find your perfect dress! The dressing area is beautifully set up with big mirrors, nice lighting, and lots of space for your party to sit and hang.

One last thing, I really appreciate the team (Yasmin, Pari and the lady at the front) for staying late for me as I call my mom to chat over the options.

THANK YOU! I recommend all ladies with formal wear needs to come here.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Samila Boutique 8
    Samila Boutique 9

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2019

Wow wow wow! This place has stolen my heart. I knew I had to go here after 3 of my dearest friends purchased their bridal gowns here and had nothing but wonderful things to say about their experience! Now I get to write my own (is this real life?!)
    This was the first (and now only) place I went to look for my dream dress. I loved that after I booked my appointment, they sent me a questionnaire, getting more details about my special day and getting familiar with what styles of dresses I gravitate more towards. That way when I got there we didn't have to spend too much time on that and get some dresses on! Of course, everyone there doesn't mind chatting as well! The moment I walked into the boutique, I was greeted warmly by Yasmin and some other ladies at the front desk. Everyone working there is so warm and encouraging! The atmosphere is so fun! My guests felt so welcomed as well. My consultant, Perry, was so awesome! She kept us laughing and had answers to all our questions! Not to mention she was so accommodating when I asked to see more dresses a couple of times and when my appointment went over time! When I put on the last dress, I knew it was the one. But me being the woman I am, I still had to mull it over a bit with my family and friends at lunch. We discussed and went back into the boutique, asked some questions, shared my fear of FOMO (since it was my first dress shopping I had done) but Yasmin put my mind at ease right away without being pushy or seeming like she just wanted me to buy the dress to make the sale. She was kind, encouraging and spoke like we had been friends for a while! She is personable. And she was so gracious, she immediately asked if I wanted to put the dress on again. And Perry was so excited to see I came back to put the dress on again! And then that was it! I said yes to the perfect dress! I'm so thrilled to know that I can share in this experience with my family, friends, and the amazing crew at Samila!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastic Service

They were able to squeeze me in for a quick bridal fitting and I liked every dress that I tried on. I was worried that I wouldn't find anything in my size (18) but I found THE dress and I'm so happy about it. The service was superb and I felt so special. Thank you Samila' s Boutique!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Leigh · Married on 12/29/2018

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Samila Bridal! I worked with Deidra and she was able to capture my vision perfectly! The salon was well organized and beautiful, with great customer service and very attentive to the my needs and the needs of the party! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for wonderful experience to say YES TO THE DRESS!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kristy · Married on 12/08/2018

I live in downtown Redmond and always admire the dresses Samila has displayed in their windows. After getting engaged on Christmas Eve, I decided to start my dress hunt there. The shop is surprisingly large inside and has beautiful formal and bridal gowns. Deidre was my bridal consultant and she was fantastic! She started by getting an understanding of me, my venue and taking a look at dress photos I had brought. By the end of my appointment, I had several options I really liked. Luckily, I was able to book an appointment to come back the next day and, within 30 minutes, said yes to the dress! I'd highly recommend Samila Bridal to anyone. The shop is organized with an extensive selection and the staff was very friendly, supportive and fun.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Samila Bridal was honestly my one and only dress shopping experience. They were amazing! Yasmin asked me if I had any pictures of what I was interested in and actually reviewed my postings from Pinterest. I was unable to schedule during their big sale but they honored the discount for me the next weekend. Pari assisted me during the appointment bringing me more dresses depending on my response to what I was trying on. She got me to try on a different style which ended up helping me find my perfect dress. I highly recommend this boutique!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Samila Boutique 10
    Samila Boutique 11

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/13/2018

If i could give them more than 5 stars i would! The staff was welcoming from the moment we walked in and this was the third shop we had been to for my wedding dress. i wasn’t sure of what i wanted and they were so patient and worked hard to find the perfect dress!! Cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Yasmin and Pari at Samila's in Redmond. I had planned a "bridal gown extravaganza" weekend, due to my mother-in-law (to be) coming all the way from Texas to be apart of the festivities. Samila's was the second boutique of the first day and I was still very nervous about trying dresses on. Immediately, Yasmin warmly welcomed us into her very crowded shop (dresses everywhere, and being that it was homecoming, a lot of teenage girls also dispersed throughout) and guided us through rows of dresses to a very private and well laid out bridal boutique. I filled out a questionnaire and talked to Yasmin about what I thought I was looking for and we walked through the many GORGEOUS wedding gowns together. Pari, my consultant for the day, joined us after finishing up with an indecisive teenager and we got to work. I had so much fun with the different dresses and silhouettes; both Yasmin and Pari were so helpful in guiding me to my perfect dress, which is very unique and completely opposite of what I thought I was looking for (I was originally looking for fitted and ended with a very romantic, one-of-a-kind A-line/ballgown). I actually was having a hard time deciding between 2 dresses and they put me in both dresses multiple times and allowed me to take my time.

Since I had found the dress I never knew I needed, I called and canceled the other appointments I had the following day; nothing was going to compare to what I found.

I could not be happier with my dress and my experience, and I HIGHLY recommend visiting Samila's Bridal to find your perfect wedding gown!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Everyone at Samila’s is friendly, helpful, and truly cares about giving the bride and family the best experience possible! They have an amazing selection and BEAUTIFUL, unique gowns! Absolutely recommend!! ♥️♥️

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

I had looked for a dress at two other places (and a million websites) before coming to Samilas. I felt like I was never going to find THE dress, just dresses that I kind of liked. But I found my dress here! It's gorgeous and unlike anything I had found at other shops. The stylist who helped me during my appointment, Taylor, was great, she really helped to narrow down my search and find exactly what I wanted. Yasmin helped take my measurements for getting the dress custom cut to my size and she was so friendly. The photo booth and I found the dress pictures were so much fun and really helped make the dress shopping experience amazing. I highly recommend going here to find your dress!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot describe how wonderful Samila Boutique is!

Samila saved my wedding dress shopping experience. I had impulsively purchased a wedding dress at another bridal salon and was gun-shy about being pressured again. Samila Boutique listened to my concerns, made me feel comfortable and showed me wedding dress options that exceeded my wildest dreams. I found a dress that makes me feel spectacular! Yasmin encouraged me to “sleep on it” before purchasing and has been beyond helpful with answering questions. Thanks to their patience, consideration, and sincere desire to have a happy, beautiful bride, I have the dress of my dreams!

I have recommended Samila to a friend who also purchased their wedding dress! Just this week, my mom was looking for her Mother-of-the-Bride dress and we visited Samila. The experience was incredible! Yasmin found a dress that enhances my mom’s beauty.

They are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Although I ended up purchasing my dress elsewhere I knew without a doubt that I wanted and needed to review Samila Boutique and Yasmin in particular. I chose this shop for my first dress appointment and WOW it simply could not have gone better. Yasmin made me feel comfortable and beautiful in every dress I put on. She made my guests feel welcome and appreciated and that’s just the beginning! As a bride I ‘thought’ I had a very specific style of dress in mind. Yasmin embraced my vision but also followed her own gut and put me in some dresses I NEVER would have considered trying on. I couldn’t be more grateful for this because I ended up with a style very different to what I had imagined and it’s the perfect look for my figure. I visited 3 shops after Samila and can honestly say that none of those experiences came even close to the one Yasmin provided. I kept finding myself wishing she was there with me throughout my entire journey. Her professionalism is out of this world! You can tell immediately that not only does she carry gorgeous dresses but the salon is perfectly lit, the space is inviting and comfortable and they have all the necessary accessories to make choosing your wedding day look perfect! After I had finished my appointment had found what I thought was going to be ‘the one’ I looked over and noticed Yasmin quietly and thoughtfully walking through the shop and continuing to accessorize my look for the next appointment. This act was touching to say the least. She put my hair up for me, wiped my happy tears and hugged me. These personal touches will never be forgotten. I will most certainly be going back to work with her on bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride looks. I will recommend this to any future bride I come across. My first dress appointment was my FAVORITE one and it’s sll due to the loving and personalized professionalism Yasmin shows her guests. Thank you, for all that you did for me. I can’t even put into words what it really means to me!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Samila Bridal! (During their March Madness sale)
    I had a wonderful experience here. I went in one day by myself and then came back another day with my family. Yasmin and her team were so sweet and helpful. I never felt any pressure to make a decision. Had a great selection of dresses, all within a a reasonable price. Loved that I was able to take a look around the store and pick out dresses to try on.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Serena · Married on 09/01/2018

My experience at Samila's was beyond my expectations. My bridesmaids and I were welcomed right away and taken straight to their gorgeous showroom where they had such a HUGE selection of Bridal gowns. The gowns were organized by style so it was easy to look through and compare. They went straight in to asking me what I liked and if I had any pictures of dresses that I like. They pulled out some great selections of dresses to try on that mirrored my vision. They never pulled a dress over my price point. I was about 3 dresses in before I found "the dress". Because this was the first bridal dress store that I attended they encouraged me to look around and said that if I wanted to come back (even same day) to call them and they would accommodate their schedules for us. So I did go to another appointment I had that day and eventually came back to Samila's. They let me bring my whole 9 person bridal party and my mom back to the showroom, try on the dress one more time and eventually I said "yes to the dress"! I would 100% recommend this place to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed. They were friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. I look forward to working with them through the whole process. I even set an appointment to look at bridesmaid dresses. Go to Samila's Boutique and you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Samila Boutique 12
    Samila Boutique 13
    Samila Boutique 14

Becky · Married on 08/31/2018

My experience at Samila's was nothing short of AMAZING. Pari was my bridal consultant and she so warm and kind. She made my day exactly how I dreamed it would be. Yasmin was so helpful and lovely. Both of these ladies are truly one of a kind. Samila Boutique is definitely THE place for your special day!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Anna · Married on 08/26/2018

I had a wonderful experience, thank you so much!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything about my experience was memorable. I worked with 3 staff members and all were exceptional! This boutique had so many wonderful options in all price ranges was clean & adorable, and was full of wonderful people. What more could you ask for!?! The dress I ended up getting was the dress I just couldn't get out of my head and the ladies I got to work with went above and beyond any other shops we went to!! I definitely recommend and I am so happy I said Yes!!! to the dress at Samila' s boutique!!

Sent on 10/15/2017