201 W. Holly Street, Bellingham, WA 98225 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Belle Bridal

Under new ownership and Located in the heart of Downtown Bellingham, we have the best dress selection in Whatcom and Skagit county as well as the only Bridal Salon that offers private Bridal Suites and Champagne to toast your special day! Come see the professionals at Belle Bridal and let us help you find the dress of your Dreams!!

store photo
beth
bellebridal 42

21 Reviews for Belle Bridal

nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

I had an appointment at a nearby salon and left very disappointed. I wandered over to Belle Bridal after and it was close to closing time but they let me try on dresses anyway! I ended up buying the second one I tried on! They were the best!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

I love love love my dress! I was able to find my dress on my first day of shopping and it was because of the amazing help I had at Belle Bridal. Once my dress came in they let me come pick it up so I could ask around about alterations and accessories. I then brought it back to be steamed and picked it up the day before the wedding. I also bought a gorgeous lace trimmed veil made by their in house seamstress that matched my dress perfectly.
    I’m so glad I got to support a local company that made me feel so beautiful on my big day!

Found my dress here and I was made to feel like a princess! Loved the ladies that worked with me and each time I went it wasn't excessively busy! Great lighting and mirrors-Which let's be honest.. is a huge factor in finding THE one.
    The fitting sessions were fast and efficient but they also let me have my own time to walk around and take a few hundred photos!

Belle Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings