5 North Main Street, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number

About A Polished Plan

a Polished plan is a boutique event planning studio serving all of Connecticut, specializing in Fairfield County. We offer a deliciously detailed, artfully arranged and perfectly polished approach to coordinating the logistics & design of an event. We are energetic, enthusiastic, and easily excitable when it comes to planning your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

The process is personal, the service unparalleled, & the passion abundant. Leaving each event polished to a shine.

Click here to see what we're all about...

f5346bb11ebb7e17 1467425728667 wee burn club wedding planner darien ct12

15 Reviews for A Polished Plan

• Erin

Erin Malley · Married on 06/09/2019

Thank You Sarah!

I can confidently say that A Polished Plan was the most important vendor that we hired for our wedding. Sarah Taggart was our coordinator, who was absolutely lovely to work with from start to finish. She was available throughout the year to answer all of my questions about every little detail of the wedding, her advice and encouragement kept me sane during the wedding planning process, and her professionalism and expertise on the day of were invaluable. Her knowledge and experience were clear to me from the very first phone conversation we had, and I knew I could put total faith in her to make sure our wedding not only matched our vision but went smoothly in every aspect along the way. On top of it all, she is just the sweetest person--meeting with her felt like getting together with a friend. It’s truly thanks to her that we had the wedding of our dreams, and I can’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Louisa · Married on 07/21/2018

A BIG Thank You to A Polished Plan!

As we started the wedding planning process, it became clear to me that this would be a considerable task. We wanted the guidance of a planner who had the knowledge and experience to coordinate the type of wedding we wanted and one who would be easy to work with. A Polished Plan absolutely fit the bill. Sarah knows her stuff and was extremely patient with us throughout the process. She recognized that we were very busy but was also not afraid to give us a polite nudge when decisions needed to be made. She put us in touch with fantastic vendors, especially our florist and band! Both of these components made our wedding truly extra special. Her experience in creating tables and her tips to stay organized were incredibly helpful throughout the process. She prepared a table mock-up and allowed us to compare various styles. All of the details came together through her experience with tables, napkins, candles, etc. She helped us with timelines, invitations, budgeting - everything! - and she really made our vision come to life. Sarah at A Polished Plan was always willing to pick up the phone and chat or reply to e-mails thoroughly and thoughtfully. Additionally, it was so nice/incredibly helpful to have Sarah and Meredith with us on our big day. They were behind the scenes making sure everything went smoothly, and Sarah was there until the final guest left. A big thank you to A Polished Plan for the professional, informed, caring and enthusiastic support they provided for our wedding. It all came together just as we had hoped and was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah was fantastic! Used Sarah to help me plan my wedding in CT (I live in California). Her style, preferred vendors, and professionalism were exactly what I wanted and needed to make my day a smashing success :). I couldn't have been more excited about the outcome and would highly highly recommend her to any one looking in the area. She's a gem!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• La Cuisine Cafe Market and Catering
    La Cuisine Cafe Market and Catering Wedding Caterers

Working with Jessica and Sarah from A Polished Plan was flawless. Leading up to an event, you can promise that their clear communication and ability to work through any challenge will be top notch! As a caterer, I now know that planning a wedding is not easy, but these two ladies make it a science. Their attention to detail, strict follow through, and overall glaring love for what they do truly shows. I would highly recommend them for any type of event.

• Tim Maynard, Classical Guitar
    Tim Maynard, Classical Guitar Wedding Musicians

There's a lot that goes into planning a wedding. Way more than you ever thought. And even if you might have done this once already, you owe it to yourself to have Sarah as your planner. Her attention to detail and logistics is remarkable. As a musician, it's a pleasure to have someone coordinate on the the big day. Her clear communication allowed the ceremony to proceed as if it were practiced for weeks. But in the weeks and months before the big day, Sarah checked in to see that playlists were assembled, deposits and payments made and directions to the venue sent. Easy to work with, conscientious and a perfect professional, A Polished Plan gets my highest recommendation.

• Maly Blomberg Photography
    Maly Blomberg Photography Wedding Photographers

It's simply a pleasure to work with A Polished Plan. If I know Sarah is in charge of planning a wedding, I know I will have not just beautiful details to photograph, but also a very well organized event and very happy clients.

• 5 North Main Street Southington, 06489 See on map