Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number

About A Dream Come True Events

A Dream Come True is dedicated to “you” our client. We take pride in making your special day a success by fulfilling every request until you vision is met…

A Dream Come True ventured in 2004 after years of event planning and coordination for friends and family. Today, I’ve made A Dream Come True a career and profession as a result of my love and passion for planning your “special event”.

We LOVE Weddings but also Specialize in "your" Pre-Wedding Social Events:

Engagement Parties: Seal your engagement with an intimate celebration with friends and family. A Dream Come True is honored to plan your engagement party as you celebrate the beginning of your magical journey together.

Bachlorette Parties: From Fondue and cooking recipes to bull rides …. A Dream Come True offers unique, sexy and fun selections for your Ladies Night Out… A Dream Come True LOVES throwing parties.

A Dream Come True is excited about your interest and thanks you in advance for confiding in us, I look forward to planning your event!

PWG1 6 0817
PWG1 6 082
QuincePics0882

5 Reviews for A Dream Come True Events

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2010

The team at A Dream Come True Events are true professionals. They made me feel at ease and very comfortable through my entire planning leading up to my wedding. They were on call for me at all times in case I had any questions or concerns. There prices were competitive and fair for all the amount of work they did for me and my fiance.
    The day of the wedding they were there bright and early to make sure everything was on time and accurate, from my house to the church to the banquet hall.
    I would highly recommend them and Leyanis at ADCTE to anyone, it's worth checking them out.
    My special day couldn't have been more perfect without there help.

Thank you Leyanis Bello, and the team at A dream Come True Events, for making my wedding planning such a success.

Sent on 04/29/2010
  • O

Oscar · Married on 04/03/2010

Truly spectacular. Our event was most memorable thanks in part to thier attention to detail, hard work and extrordinary creativity. Leyanis made it magical and I feel like it wouldn't have come close to how it turned without them. Worth every cent.! We highly recommend this team. From start to finish our expectation were highly exceeded. I don't know what else to say but " Thank you". I'm sure you will have much business refferals from our guests. They were aw struck. To your beautifull daughter Lyann, Thank you as well. You are a true proffesional.

Sent on 05/04/2010
  • U

Barbie · Married on 07/07/2007

My Wedding came out to be more than i had expected, thanks to all the services A Dream Come True provided for my husband and I at our wedding. They were there from start to finish. Planning an event like this was a hand full, and it was extremely stressful until i met with Leyanis, she made me feel so comfortable and stress free from the moment i met her, the service was spectacular. I thank you so much Leyanis for all your hard work, it would have been impossible with out your help.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Award

A Dream Come True Events FAQ

• DJ and Lighting Services by Rudy
    DJ and Lighting Services by Rudy Wedding DJs

Dependable, creative, and affordable service! It is always a pleasure when we collaborate on a project and I am sure it will be the same for you as well.

• Miami, 33166 See on map